What is the PMP®?
PMP® (Project Management Professional®) is a credential offered by PMI. Virtual live PMP® certification training is best suited for professionals who aim to connect the dots between a PMBOK® Guide and the real world. Our PMP® virtual training will help you experiment with the learning in the work environment during the program duration itself.
Why become a PMP® professional?
Project Management Professional® (PMP®) is a globally recognized professional certification. Project Management Professionals are leading the projects across industries. Around 900,000+ professionals across worldwide have chosen the virtual live PMP® Certification by Project Management Institute®. It’s a prestigious credential which earns you respect and makes you a strong preference for hiring managers. PMP® Exam Certified Earn 25% Higher Salary than their peers. In addition, Project Management Professionals® (PMP®) benefits includes the following:
- Provides Industry recognition and helps in learning multiple skills
- Gives networking opportunities and validates your dedication to the job
- Improves your project management skills and efficiency
- Enhance project performance and contribute to your self-confidence
- Brings prestige, career benefits, better pay and an opportunity to contribute to society
- Invokes trust in your team, clients and the organization
Upon successful completion of the virtual live PMP® workshop, the learner will be able to:
- Learn the Best Practices in Project Management
- Instils the confidence and commitment to the project management profession
- Acts as a Qualification Criteria for high paying Project Management Jobs
- Recognizes your knowledge, skills, and competences, globally, which can lead to career opportunities and advancement
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes and increasing the chance of project success
5 Reasons to Attend PMP® Certification live Virtual Course with iZenbridge:
Our online training is aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)-Sixth Edition.
- Reason #1: Live interactive sessions with participants from across the globe & across industry segments
- Reason #2: Intensive training that gives you the confidence to take on PMP® exam
- Reason #3: Discuss Real-world Context with other PMP® Certification Aspirants (Buzzing forum Community)
- Reason #4: Immersive content and simulations prepared by experts with 50+ years of collective project management experience.
- Reason #5: Expert Support to clear PMP® Certification concepts, filling PMP® exam application and audit.
Project Management Professional® (PMP®) Virtual Session
iZenBridge has been facilitating PMP® preparation since 2012. We are pioneers in providing Agile education. We have been conducting PMI-ACP®, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe sessions for many years, so when PMI decided to include 50% of Agile in the PMP® Exam we had competencies to support our clients in a very effective way. We offer PMP® live interactive virtual sessions with participants from across the globe & across industry segments. Our virtual training is aligned as per ATP guideline on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition. The course is designed specifically for professionals who are passionate about standing out in their industry as a member of the globally recognized PMI community. Based on your schedule and experience, you can get a customized study plan. We help you clear your PMP® exam without disturbing your schedule. Our virtual live PMP® program would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have knowledge and understanding of Project Management skills along with Continuous Expert Support. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. To get Certified, one must attend live virtual sessions and clear the PMP® exam. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive certification from the Project Management Institute.
I. Create a High-Performance Team:
- Build an effective team
- Define team ground rules
- Negotiate project agreements
- Empower team members and stakeholders
- Train team members and stakeholders
- Engage and support virtual teams
- Build a shared understanding of a project
II. Starting the Project:
- Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
- Plan and manage scope
- Plan and manage budget and resources
- Plan and manage the schedule
- Plan and manage the quality of products and deliverables
- Integrate project planning activities
- Plan and manage procurement
- Establish a project governance structure
- Plan and manage project/phase closure
III. Doing the work:
- Assess and manage risks
- Execute project to deliver business value
- Manage communications
- Engage stakeholders
- Create project artefacts
- Manage project changes
- Manage project issues
- Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
IV. Keeping the Team on track:
- Lead a team
- Support team performance
- Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers
- Manage conflict
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Mentor relevant stakeholders
- Apply emotional intelligence to promote team performance
V. Keeping the business in mind
- Manage compliance requirements
- Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- Evaluate and address internal and external business environment changes
- Support organizational change
- Employ continuous process improvement
PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep
Specifically Designed for Exam Success!
35+ hours of live virtual learning
Get a certificate for 35+ hours of live virtual learning with 35 contact hours from your PMI Approved Training Partner (ATP).
50+ hours of OnDemand Videos
Includes 50+ hours of OnDemand Videos to support the learning with 6 months access.
Get access to 2000 questions updated as per new PMI ATP content outline for your convenience.
1000+ questions on Agile related topics
Provides 1000+ questions on Agile related topics to you as a part of this course.
60 days of flexible access
Gain 60 days of flexible access to PMP® live virtual sessions for free.
PMP® Exam tips
Get PMP® Exam tips & tricks along with a glossary that will help you tackle your PMP® Exam.
PMP® Study Material
Includes the complete PMP® course study material for your reference.
PMI Certified Trainer
Our world-class experts are PMI certified who will to teach you and guide you throughout the PMP® journey
Expert Guidance and support
Having any doubt? Contact us freely and get expert advice from us.
The PMI® Seal of Approval
iZenbridge Consultancy Private Limited has been reviewed and approved by the PMI® Authorized Training Partner Program.
We are a Premium Authorized Training Partner of PMI (PMI ATP). In our PMP® virtual live certification training session, we teach the official PMI-developed materials. To ensure that everyone follows the same high standard, PMI has developed their own PMP certification training material. Our expert panel also helps you gain knowledge and clear the PMP exam.
How is this LIVE Virtual PMP Certification course different?
- Live INTERACTIVE Virtual Live Training
- Full-length PMP Exam simulations
- PMP® Exam Study Plan
- Bi-Weekly Mentoring and Clarification Sessions
- Ready to use Project Management Templates
- The thriving community of Project Managers
- PMP® Exam Study Tools
- Continuous Expert Support
- PMP Exam Application and Audit Support
- Life Time PDU support – Free
What will you get?
- 35+ hours of Live virtual learning with 35 contact hours
- 50+ hours of OnDemand Videos to support the learning with 6 months access
- 2000 Questions updated as per new PMI ATP content outline
- 1000+ questions on Agile related topics
- 60 days of flexible access to live virtual classes
- Optional one-on-one session with the expert trainer
- PMP® exam tips & tricks, and glossary
- Continuous learning and support to advance your PMP® understanding
How to become a PMP® professional?
The PMP® virtual program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with Project Management Professional® virtual session details.
- Attend all the live sessions
- Prepare for the PMP® exam
- Clear the exam
- Give feedback about the course
- Claim your certificate
What else do You need?
- Reliable internet connection
- Free Zoom account and Zoom software installed
- Meet all the PMP eligibility requirements before registering for the class
- A free account with PMI to access the official slide decks and student materials
- A computer/laptop with headset and microphone (webcams are preferred but optional)
- A copy of the PMBOK® Guide
16 January – 14 February 2021
|US & Canada||5:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST(USA)
4:00 AM – 11:30 AM CST(USA)
|Australia||9:00 PM – 4:00 AM AEST|
|UK, London||11:00 AM – 6:00 PM GMT|
|Hong Kong & Singapore||6:00 PM – 1:00 AM HKT|
|UAE||2:00 PM – 9:00 PM GST|
|Saudi Arabia||1:00 PM – 8:00 PM AST|
|Germany & France||11:00 AM – 6:00 PM CEST|
|India & SriLanka||3:30 PM – 10:30 PM IST|
|Price: INR 44000+GST or 720 USD|
|Trainer: Saket Bansal|
Why PMP® with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. We provide the best PMP® training that will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. We got world-class experts already on board, Mr. Saket Bansal. They have trained and coached more than 5000+ professionals. They have also facilitated 100+ virtual sessions on coaching, mentoring, and Agile product delivery across 30+ countries. Our virtual live PMP® session with Saket Bansal is a value for money workshop. Everything you learn, you can apply to your job as a Project Manager.
We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the Project Management Professional® virtual session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Our Youtube channel includes hundreds of FREE videos to learn concepts in simple language. We also have 40,000+ youtube subscribers from more than 50 countries. Our courses are well recognized and receive 500+ enrollments every month. We have an expert panel who will help you design a career path of your choice, help you grow faster in your career and also guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
- Premium Authorized Training Partner of PMI (PMI ATP)
- Best PMP® Training Material – PMI Developed
- PMI Authorized – Trained instructors
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Real-world support and grooming
- Dedicated Customer Support for PMI® Membership
- Comprehensive Participant Feedback Mechanism
- The amount of 100 USD will be deducted from participant fees once you are enrolled towards the course material already received by participant directly from PMI and amount is paid by us to PMI. Hence, 100 USD will be the non-refundable amount in this case.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations after the beginning of the first day of the course.
Who should attend the PMP® virtual workshop?
- Team leader
- Technical leader and technical manager
- Assistance manager and resource manager
- Business analyst and Sr. Business analyst
- Scrum Master
- Manager and senior manager
- Tester and system analyst
- Quality manager and production support manager
- Design engineer and quality analyst
- Civil engineer and architect
- Sales manager and marketing manager
- Any profile where management techniques are required.
Below is the eligibility criteria for PMP® virtual examination:
In case you hold a Bachelor’s degree or beyond
- A Minimum 36 months of project management experience
- 4,500 hours of expecting of leading and directing projects
- 35 contact hours (This program offers you 35 contact hours virtually)
In case you hold a High school diploma
- Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience
- 7,500 hours spent leading and directing projects
- 35 contact hours (This program offers you 35 contact hours virtually)
- It should be a unique non-overlapping professional experience
Q. How PMP® virtual live sessions are structured?
A. Our 5 days of PMP® virtual live session will be structured into 5 topic-led lessons. A highly interactive classroom style live session will be of 35+ hours. In the session, we will cover all the lessons in detail so that you can crack the PMP® exam with ease.
Q. How much time do I need to spend on the PMP® virtual live training session?
A. You will be required to spend approximately 8 hours per day in the PMP® virtual live session. The detailed information will be shared with you via email before the starting of the PMP® virtual live training session.
Q. What if I am unable to attend a certain part of the PMP® session?
A. In that case, one option will be available to you. Our training sessions will be recorded. We will also provide the replays option to registered students, so you can gain the benefit. However, if you already know you can’t make the published session times, please consider joining another of our classes as you’ll benefit more if you will attend our highly interactive PMP® virtual live training session.
Q. Will the PMP® virtual live session be recorded?
A. Yes, each of the PMP® virtual live sessions will be recorded and a link of the recording will be provided via email. This will help the candidates who were unable to attend the PMP® virtual live sessions due to certain reasons as they will be able to watch the recording afterward. Also, Kindly note that the recorded training will only be available for 30 days starting with the date of the recording. We don’t provide any download with the PMP® virtual live training session recording option to protect privacy.
Q. How do I get my PMP® certificate for contact hours?
A. As per the PMI guideline, you will be required to attend all five days of training to receive a certificate for 35 contact hours. Your contact hours certificate will be provided after the PMP® virtual live session will be completed.
Q. Will PMP® session’s attendance be recorded?
A. Yes, we will keep a record of attendance for all the PMP® virtual live sessions.
Q. Can I use this PMP® class to prepare for my CAPM exam?
A. No. This PMP® virtual live class is designed for the PMP® exam only.
Q. The course I want is outside my time zone. Can I still join?
A. Yes! We welcome candidates from around the world as it’s a fully online class. We request you to check the timing of the training sessions that will be held at your local time so that you can attend the PMP® virtual live session.
Q. What will be the size of the PMP® session?
A. The average class size of PMP® virtual live session will be 20-30 students.
Q. What if I change my mind regarding attending a PMP® session?
A. In case, you change your mind about taking our PMP® virtual live session for any reason, you will be entitled to a full or partial refund. Please refer to our Refund Policy to know in detail.
Q. Is this PMP® session COVID-secure?
A. Absolutely Yes! This PMP® session will be delivered in the virtual mode. So, you can attend the session from any location including your own home.
Q. Can I get an invoice for my employer?
A. Yes! In case your organization is funding your training, you can let us know and we will be happy to create one for you. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask the support team for an official invoice for the PMP® virtual live training session.
Q. Does this course include the PMP exam fees?
A. No, we only provide PMP® virtual live training sessions. For the PMP® exam, you need to book and pay for your exam separately.
Q. Will you provide a copy of the PMBOK® Guide?
A. No. The PMBOK® Guide is owned and published by PMI. You will be required to purchase it either directly from PMI or through their authorized resellers. If you are a PMI member, then you can download a free soft copy of the PMBOK® Guide.
Q. How the PMP® virtual live sessions will be delivered?
A. Our PMP® virtual live sessions will be delivered via Zoom. Once you enrol, you will receive an email with PMP® virtual live session details.
Q. Will you guarantee I pass the PMP® exam?
A. Our world-class panel of experts is already on board. He has trained and coached more than 5000+ professionals, facilitated 100+ virtual sessions on coaching, mentoring, and Agile product delivery across 30+ countries. Our virtual live PMP® session with Saket Bansal is a value for money workshop. However, unfortunately, we can’t guarantee that you pass the exam because everything will depend on how much you gain knowledge from our PMP® live virtual sessions. We can give you all the materials you need, the best learning environment, and an experienced coach to support you – but you have to do the work and take the exam yourself.
Q. After I pay for the course, can I reschedule/transfer to a later date?
A. At the moment you will enrol, you will get 60 days of flexible access to our PMP® virtual live session.
Director, Project Management Professional (PMP)® & Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Trainer, iZenBridge
Saket Bansal is the Founder of iZenBridge, a global education provider dedicated to improving the employability of working professionals. Saket started his professional career as a developer, and from the last eight years, he is in education and consulting. Saket facilitates training on Business Agility, SAFe, Disciplined Agile, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation and Coaching skills. Saket is helping start-ups, mid-size organizations and big corporates in developing high performing teams and achieving business agility.
|Project Management Professional (PMP)®
Managing a leading software firm in Vadodara past 17+ years :-
PMP and PMBOK are registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.