The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification is the world’s top recognized project management certification governed by PMI. PMP certification grows your Leading and Directing skills in all three project management approaches – Predictive (waterfall), Agile, and Hybrid -making you competent in any project leadership work and challenge. In addition, it boosts your career as PMP certification proves that you have the expertise to perform better, and the organizations know that they are working with the best.
Now let us understand the PMP certification and its benefits:
PMP certification is proof of your project leadership capability often asked for by employers. It shows your competency in the following three project management domains –
Having PMP certification adds value to help you improve your project management skills to meet the growing demand. Also, it is highly beneficial to exploit good opportunities with high salaries. The average salary of PMP-certified professionals is 25% higher than those without it. The PMP shows your expertise in delivering business results and helps you stand out in your profession.
Project Managers, Project Executives, Project Engineers, Associate Project Managers, Team Managers and leaders, Software Developers, and those who aspire to become a PMP should take this course.
1. Better Job Opportunities for PMP-certified professionals: A survey from PMI shows there will be around 2.2 million new project management-oriented roles annually through 2027. This high demand will bring better opportunities to certified PMP professionals because organizations seek professionals who can take on challenges and greater responsibilities
2. Large Scale Acceptance: The certification is a gold standard certificate across industries like IT, finance, construction, automobile, oil & gas, telecom, healthcare, manufacturing, etc. Corporates need certified project managers. Therefore, PMP-certified professionals are in demand in almost all types of businesses. You can apply PMP concepts across all industries.
3. Preferred by Recruiters: PMP certification puts you in the best position to get hired by recruiters on a priority basis. You stand out and make your position strong over non-certified professionals.
4. Value Addition: The course adds value to your skills as a professional. The stringent training and coursework develop an expanded skill set. When you introduce yourself as a PMP-certified project manager through your CV, you make a long-lasting impression. The strength of your CV increases manifold whenever you look out for a new job.
5. Your Career Gets a Boost: Your career gets a boost by PMP certification and lets you give your best in leading companies all over the world. It gives you a chance to stand out and confirm your place ahead of others. The project managers who do not have PMP certification certainly lack many benefits otherwise enabled by this course.
6. Earns You a Higher Salary: There is a strong chance of you getting paid higher than your peers because of PMP® certification.
7. Expands Professional Network: Once you become a PMP certificate holder, you become part of a community of certified professionals. You can network with other professionals in the same field globally and open numerous opportunities in terms of jobs, project ideas, etc.
8. Guarantees Better Project Performance: The Project Managers who have completed the certification course possess a specific set of skills that make them stand apart. The efficiency and commitment exercised by PMP-certified project managers are proof of their versatility and optimum project performance. The certification is an assurance of getting desired results by optimizing the performance of the whole project team and leading to better outcomes.
Looking at the several benefits offered by the PMP certification, pursuing it is an excellent idea. It opens many job opportunities for recognition, growth, and higher salaries.
If you have more questions or doubts about PMP certification, contact us ; Our iZenBridge team will be happy to assist you!!
iZenBridge PMP course is a complete learning solution to pass the PMP exam on the first attempt. We offer virtual Live sessions across the globe – View the Schedule
Also, subscribe to our YouTube channel , which has 57,000+ subscribers from over 50 countries. You can also follow iZenBridge on Twitter for posts and updates related to the PMP exam FREE tips and videos.
We also conduct Live Openhour Q&A sessions from time to time on Linkedin and YouTube; it is an opportunity to clear all your doubts in the Live session with our Lead Trainer, Saket Bansal. Do check upcoming events on Linkedin and YouTube .
Do you have experience in leading projects? Great, now you can plan PMP certification. PMP® ...
In January 2021, the PMP exam changed to meet the changing needs of the project ...
Not all scrum master roles are the same. Yes, you learn about the role of ...
What is the PMP® exam Application Process? How do I record 36 months of experience ...
After every three years, Project Management Professional (PMP)® certified professionals are required to renew their ...
In June 2019, PMI Certification has released a new PMP® certification content outline. Based on this exam content ...