No Risk For You – Value Only!
iZenbridge Refund policy is very simple. We understand, when you enroll in any of our programs, you are here for learning and not for refunds.
The simple fact that you decided to take your wallet out and pay is a big appreciation of effort we have put into build everything. If for any reason, we were unable to exceed your expectations, we don’t deserve your money.
How to ask for a refund?
Just drop a one liner to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process your refund. We process on same day; your bank may take up to 3-5 working days (varies by banks and location)
What are the guidelines for refunds?
For online programs – We give you seven days from the day of purchase to review our program. You can simply ask for a refund within seven days; we don’t need to know the reason, it could be any.
For classroom programs – For classroom program refund would be processed in the following scenario.
1. Cancellation – you may decide to cancel your nomination a week before the first day of classroom, we may offer you a next available date, if you don’t want to proceed with the postponement, we will refund your money.
2. Cancellation/postponement of a batch (By iZenbridge) – In rare event, if we cancel a batch, you are entitled to a 100% refund, no questions asked.
3. Postponement – In case, you are unable to attend a classroom/workshop, you can give us a call a week in advance, we will offer you next available dates.
4. Last minute cancellation or no shows – No refund is offered if you don’t intimate us or don’t show up on the day of the workshop.
5. Content/Trainer quality – For any of our classroom training, you get time till first-day lunch break to review and decide. If you feel that the trainer is unable to match up to your expectations regarding quality and delivery, drop an refund request to email@example.com and walk out, you will be entitled to 100% of your money and an apology email from us.
6. For any other reasons – If the reasons mentioned above does not cover your scenario, drop an email to support team. We will review your request and revert.
Cases of no refund –
We don’t offer a refund in case of No show, last minute intimation for classroom program. Refund requests received after seven days in case of online program will not be considered under any circumstances.
Special cases of refund/Partial refunds
Certified Scrum Master Workshops –
Our certified scrum master workshop is covered under a unique certification assurance. If in a rare case, you are unable to pass the CSM exam after two attempts, we will give you two options –
1. You can get 100% refund of what you paid.
2. You can attend our next available workshop free of cost and pass the CSM exam in next attempts.
SAFe Agilist Workshop –
We are the only provider in the world to offer a retake assurance for Scaled Agile Framework workshop. In case you are unable to pass the scaled Agile Certification exam after attending out workshop, we will pay for your retake fee.
Q. How soon my refund is processed?
A. Within 24 hours from the iZenbridge side. Your bank may take 3-5 days.
Q. Do you call me when I request a refund?
A. We may call you to understand your feedback but not to persuade you against the refund.
Q. Can I buy future courses if I asked for a refund now?
A. ff course. There is no reason for not having you in our next program. You are most welcome to join in any of our future programs
Q. Will I keep getting the free content and support in case I asked for a refund?
A. We don’t segregate or block you if you have asked for a refund. You can explore our free content, attend our webinars, offline free/paid events or workshops.