PMP® Certification Training
Prepare and pass the globally accredited PMP exam with our comprehensive PMI approved training. iZenBridge aims not only to offer 35 contact hours but strives to get you certified in least possible time. We make the PMBOK® Guide Fifth edition your guide to manage real life projects successfully. This program provides a complete learning package to crack the PMP Certification Exam in one shot!
Our training program is designed keeping the certification goal in mind. We like to stand by our students throughout their journey of certification. And for that we have built some strong virtual learning community right from live Webinar, Google Hangout Sessions to LinkedIn / Facebook group email and phone.
We understand the importance of human touch and personal interaction in training and mentoring set-up. That’s why, all our videos are designed in an interactive and classroom style fashion. All your queries are given personal attention; all your doubts are addressed by experts. How often do you get personal assistance from your trainer to assist you in filling up your application form? It happens all the time at iZenBridge.
Why train and certify with iZenBridge?
“We aim to produce hard-core management professionals who do not only perform the backend job but has potential and knowledge to take up project responsibilities at the time of crisis with conviction.”
Who should do this course?
PMP is a certification of international repute. Project managers looking forward to move ahead in their career with a globally recognized credential should take the PMP® Plus, Project Management Professional certification. By doing PMP certification, you will:
- Adapt to mainstream thinking of project management.
- Learn new ways to manage projects effectively.
- Make yourself a distinguished job seeker and open a plethora of new opportunities.
- You will get a global approval for your credentials.
- Show your personal drive to enhance your skill and knowledge.
Improve your success rate. In a 2006 survey, PWC found that “higher-performing projects are significantly more likely to be staffed with certified project managers&80 percent of projects classified as high-performing, use a certified project manager.”
It’s a Unique course Designed keeping “You” in mind.
Best Online Training
We have best online training content (Around 40 hours of video content)
Most Popular Videos
Our videos on PMP are most popular on YouTube (4000+ subscribers)
Most talked about and appreciated PMP program in the community.
Lifetime Free Support
Life time free support to maintain your PDUs and PMI Certification
Active forum to discuss your queries (1000+ threads) where participants have a one-on-one with the trainer as well as with their fellow participants.
You can access our free PMP Quizzes and Simulation exams question set which is much aligned with the real exam – FREE PMP Exam Questions
Hand-holding in filling PMP Application Form with PMI post training support via communities, emails, video chats, phone, and webinars
Personalized assistance in mapping your learning path to your career goal and Alumni discount on future courses
Pick a plan that BEST fits your needs
|Classroom Interaction||No||Yes, 4 days||Yes, 30 hours|
|Online video content||40 hours||23 hours||23 hours|
|Live Web interactive session spanning over 2 hours every month||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|35 PDUs/Contact Hours||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access to learning management system||120 days(extendable )||120 days(extendable )||120 days(extendable )|
|Personal support in filling up the PMP application form||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Exclusive access to forum||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Blend of synchronous and asynchronous learning||No||No||Yes|
|Exercise and polls to share participants’ understanding||No||No||Yes|
|Click here to check next batch in your city||
Enroll in our Free PMP Course
How iZenBridge PMP Training is unique and Different?
|Online content||40 hours||6 hours||5 hours|
|Free maintenance of PMP||Life-time||No||No|
|Support in filling up PMP application||Yes||No||No|
|Online forum to discuss issues||Yes||No||No|
|Type of video||Trainer led, interactive||Voice-over presentation||Voice-over presentation|
|Simplification of Concepts||Yes||No||No|
|Cost||INR 12,000 (classroom training)||INR 14,000 (classroom training)||INR 15,499 (classroom training)|
|Also Compare Cost of Extension||INR 1500||No extension||No extension|
“The only course which is frequently recommended in LinkedIn and Facebook communities!”
Don’t believe us? Check testimonials posted by happy iZenBridge alumni on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Questions you may have
1.My needs don’t fit your published plans. What can you do?
That’s no problem. Please send us a note with your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work out a custom plan for you.
2. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept PayPal and major credit cards for online payment. Please get in touch with us, if you’d like us to accept any form of offline payment.
3. What if my usage goes above my subscription plan limit?
You will get a notification when that happens. You can choose to extend if that works for you. If not we will contact you to discuss and suggest the possible options to meet your business goals. The best option may not necessarily be an extension.
4. Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
We do provide money back guarantee for all of our training programs. You can contact email@example.com for more information.
5. Who provides the certification?
We provide training for attaining the PMP certification from the reputed PMI Institute.
6. Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes, we provide course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
7. Do you provide contact hours after completing the training?
How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?”] Yes, we offer PDU certificate to candidates after successfully completing the training. You can earn 35 contact hours certificate after attending the training.
8. Why should I choose PMI Certification and not any other project management certification? What makes PMI’s special?
- PMI certifications are not based on one specific methodology, so they’re flexible and adaptable. You can easily transfer them between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
- PMI continually conducts in-depth studies to ensure that our credentials reflect the current skills, knowledge and best practices needed to succeed.
- You will never have to worry about a PMI certification becoming obsolete. Our certification maintenance program requires you to earn a professional development unit (PDUs), which encourages you to continually develop your skills and stay up to date as the profession changes.
- PMI certification offers financial benefits — the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential increases your salary by up to 10%, according to the PMI Salary Survey — Sixth Edition, 2009—and helps you stand out and better market yourself to prospective employers.
- PMI has provided project management certifications for over 25 years, and our PMP® credential was the first one designed specifically for project managers.
9. What is the duration of the PMP® exam?
The PMP® exam is conducted for four hours.
10. Is there any exam pass-rate guarantee provided by iZenBridge?
iZenBridge assures learners 100% guarantee of passing the exam and also offers money back guarantee provided certain conditions are met.
11. Is exam fee included in the course fee?
Exam fee is not included in the course fee and the user will have to pay an exam fee to appear for PMP® certification exam.
12. Will I get the PMP® certificate after completing this PMP® certification course?
On completing the PMP® certification course from iZenBridge, you will get a course-completion certificate from iZenBridge. PMP® certification can be obtained by appearing for the PMI Certified PMP® exam. The number of grades or points that one has to score to pass the PMP® exam is not made public by PMI.