A lot of time gone wasted in thinking and now is the time to act. You must be prolonging your decision whether to get PMP® certified or not. Why this dilemma? It is the demand and necessity of present day work environs. Isn’t it?
However, for your convenience i.e. to make it simpler for you to decide, here are certain facts related to PMP® certification
- If you are into project management field, then it becomes mandatory for you to have a certification from PMI which is recognized globally. Also, it has become preferred additional qualification for other jobs as well. So, this means PMP® certification is must in your CV.
- PMP® certifies your commitment towards project management. Though, it’s not to be misunderstood that PMP® certification guarantees that you are an excellent project manager. What it does is assures that you are capable of managing a project immaculately. There might be some people who are good in managing projects but do not get hired due to the absence of the PMP® certificate with them. Get a PMP® certified, get hired!
- You may be working as a project manager already, then why need of PMP® certification? For assurance of chances of progress in future. It doesn’t shell out much money out of your pockets, just a little investment with a payback in a very short span of time. So, along with good payback duration, you also have high internal rate of return.
- Do not go blind over what everybody says. Check yourself PMP® certification has become a mandatory qualification for project managers. It is a must to have add on in your curriculum vitae. On an average 5,000 people are taking certifications almost every day. What are you waiting for?
- Do not think, PMP® certification is just a certificate, or just an add-on. It is a full fledged science of project management thinking and planning. You are exposed to a strategic planning, standards, techniques, practices, and current trends of project management. It’s not in vain you are investing for PMP® certification. You get to know what all goes in while planning and managing projects right from the scratch.
- PMP® certification allows you to get access to varied networking opportunities and once certified you can check in on any networking platform to get hold of newest ideas. It opens a world of plethora of opportunities for you and it’s up to you how you cash it. Needless to mention, how networking has become helpful in learning new strategies and ideas every day.
- PMP® certification boosts your confidence level and lets you step into the world full of opportunities in your and many other fields. It makes you have your individual standing in the industry and presents you as a professional project manager.
By now, you must have gathered enough confidence to go for certification. We at IZenBridge have tailored a PMP® certification program to suit your professional demands. We do not just offer a training program that gets concluded with certification instead we help you complete your journey with aplomb. True value for two precious jewels- Time & Money!
You can participate in our Discussion Forum . You can also log into our YouTube channel watch the videos on the related topics.
Enroll to our FREE PMP® certification Introductory Program to learn more about PMP® certification