Project Management Professional (PMP) is a leading project management certification and grows your skills to lead projects in any industry. Over the years, having PMP certification is evident to open up many career opportunities. The PMP-certified professionals are being asked just by any industry or company. Even start-ups are looking out for PMP-certified professionals. If you want to understand PMP certification eligibility, cost, and benefit, this blog is for you. Here you will get the answers related to:
If you are planning to begin your PMP certification journey, it is essential to know what it takes to become a PMP. Before you start, make sure you meet any one of the following prerequisites or eligibility criteria–
So apart from Academic Education, PMP certification needs real-world experience in project management-related activities. Having this experience makes you eligible to plan the PMP certification. And you can enroll in a PMP certification course to fulfill 35 hours of professional education requirements.
The PMP certification cost includes two components – 1. PMP certification training and preparation cost – You need to fulfill 35 hours of professional education, so the first component of the PMP cost involves PMP training cost. iZenBridge has a complete learning solution to pass the PMP exam on the first attempt. Kindly visit to know more – PMP® (Project Management Professional) Certification Live Virtual Training
2. PMP exam fee – The exam fee is $555 for non-members and $405 for members. The PMI membership fee is $129/per year plus $10 application fees. We advise becoming a PMP member as PMI members; you get a discount on the exam fee and access to a vast collection of resources.
1. Adds value to the CV Getting a professional certification like PMP can open up a wide array of opportunities for you. A PMP certificate is proof that you possess expertise in project management. Project management jobs are high in demand. Recruiters always prefer people having professional certification as compared to those who only have a four-year degree.
2. Industry Recognition PMP is globally recognized and highly valued in the corporate world. It illustrates that you have skills for the best project management practices which can be applied to any industry. So, the certification is not just an addition to your CV but also a way of gaining knowledge to work better than others.
3. Higher Income The biggest advantage of PMP® certification is that it opens numerous opportunities for candidates with better salary possibilities. According to the PMI accredited surveys, it has been seen that people having PMP® certification earn 20% higher than the ones not having the certification.
4. Dedication toward Work To gain the PMP® certification, a bachelor’s degree candidate needs 36 months of experience in leading projects, and an associate’s degree or school diploma candidate needs 60 months. Having 35 hours of professional training and education applies to both conditions. This proves that the PMP certification has high standards. A recruiter understands that the candidates have invested time and effort in learning about project management. It shows that the candidates can work for their organization with complete dedication if they have invested time and resources in acquiring PMP certification.
5. Amazing Networking Opportunities Becoming a PMP professional will give you immense opportunities to get in touch with other project management professionals. PMI Chapters are an excellent solution for networking where you can share your knowledge and ideas with peers and enjoy the events. In addition, it helps in developing skills and giving back to the community. After all, socializing is one of the keys to success! Thus, PMP® certification can provide you with many networking opportunities.
I hope this blog helped you to get answers to your questions about the PMP exam eligibility, cost and benefits. Still, if you have more questions in mind? Contact us ; Our iZenBridge team will be happy to assist you!!
So, PMP certification is highly beneficial for someone who wishes to have swift career growth in project management. After passing the PMP exam, we assure you that you will have ample job opportunities with higher salaries.
iZenBridge PMP certification course provides knowledge and expertise to bridge the skill gap for recognition and growth. It is well-organized for covering the entire PMP exam curriculum as per the PMP Exam Content Outline. Also, our experts help you design the roadmap to pass the exam within two months. We offer virtual Live sessions across the globe – View the Schedule
Also, subscribe to our YouTube channel, which has 57,000+ subscribers from over 50 countries. You can also follow iZenBridge on Twitter for posts and updates related to the PMP exam FREE tips and videos.
We also conduct Live Openhour Q&A sessions from time to time on Linkedin and YouTube; it is an opportunity to clear all your doubts in the Live session with our Lead Trainer, Saket Bansal. Do check upcoming events on Linkedin and YouTube.
|PMP Certification and Training||21 Jan – 26 Feb 2023||India||More Details|
|PMP Certification and Training||16 Feb – 17 Mar 2023||Bangalore||More Details|
All projects across industries follow a life cycle approach. Often I have seen there are ...
If you have been planning to take your PMP® certification exam and have been preparing ...
Yes, you heard it right. The Project Management Institute (PMI)® announced that a change is ...
In June 2019, PMI Certification has released a new PMP® certification content outline. Based on this exam content ...