Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
What’s a Certified Scrum Product Owner Course?
Chanakya, the Indian Scholar said, “Before you start some work, ask 3 questions.
- Why am I doing it?
- What the results might be?
- Will I be successful?
Think deeply and go ahead only if you find satisfactory answers”.
Being a Product Owner exactly answers Chanakya’s questions while building a Product or Service.
What’s a Product?
A Product is something that you build to help your customers solve a Problem or achieve certain goals. What’s a Value? Value is when an end user who buys your product or service is able to achieve the goal that they intended to achieve using your Product or Service.
Who is a Product Owner?
A Product owner is someone who understands the customers who buy the product, end users who use the product and sponsors who invests in the product and prioritizes the work done by the development team to maximize the value of money and time spent with them (Customers, end users and sponsors).
This 2-day course enables participants to understand the role of a Product Owner and a few tips and techniques to maximize the value of work done as part of product development.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive:
- Certified Product Owner Certificate
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
- 16 Category A PDUs towards any PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® / PgMP® / PMI-PBA ® credential
- Impact Mapping book by Gojko Adzic
- Scrum Reference Card
- Scrum Framework Poster
- A hard copy of the material used in the class. Digital reading material for post-class reference
- We provide very good pre-training material in the form of Videos and contents
- We also provide support in getting your advanced certificates like CSP, PMI-ACP or PMI-PBA