CST , CEC, SPC4, Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certified
About / Bio
Sekhar is a technocrat, management consultant and an Enterprise Agile Transformation Coach has over 17+ years of using methodologies from Agile to Waterfall. He primarily focusses on building great teams that make great organisations, inculcating agile ways of working, lean thinking, promoting innovation and help leadership transitioning through change that enables business agility.
Here is a partial list of his accomplishments and accolades:
- He has trained and coached more than 16000+ professionals.
- He is a well-known speaker across various regional, global and Internation agile conferences.
- He is a reviewer and contributor of two books titled – “The Agile Mindset” and “The Human Side of Agile”.
- His client includes – IBM, Citibank, Ericsson, EY, StandardChartered, and many more.
- His publications – “Do Organizations Fully Leverage Agile Coaches?” and “Beware! Regional Culture Chaos May Derail Organizational Agility”