SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager (SAFe® POPM 5.0 ) is a designation offered by the Scaled Agile. SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) is a program that helps you develop the skill sets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise. As a Certified SAFe® POPM professional, you will be able to apply the Lean-Agile mindset, SAFe® principles, and practices in the organization, identifying customer needs, write epics, capabilities, features, and user stories, prioritize work to deliver value to the organization, and so on.
This SAFe® POPM virtual training certification program will be ideal for you if you want to:
- Learn tools and techniques to improve your Product Management skills.
- Develop credibility to showcase your Product Management skills.
- Work with customers to identify and prioritize the Product / Solution requirements.
- Explore the best strategies to effectively perform Product Owners / Product Managers roles.
- Learn Product Development and Management in the Scaled Agile environment.
Our SAFe® POPM online live certification training session will be highly interactive, with a lot of discussions and exercises that will help you improve your skills and understanding of how to deliver continuous value in the organization, how to effectively perform the PO or PM role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments, how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART, how to effectively collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management, etc. Our SAFe® APM online live training session will be led by our expert trainers. Everything you learn in our SAFe® POPM online certification training, you can apply to your job as a SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager. We will help you clear all your concepts related to Agile and will guide you perfectly to grow faster in your career.
SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager (SAFe® POPM) Virtual Live Session
We offer a SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager virtual live session. Our online live SAFe® POPM certification training session would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have a knowledge and understanding of the Product Master and Product Owner without sacrificing your office. Our highly interactive SAFe® POPM certification online live training session will also give you exposure to freely ask questions and share your experience with the trainer and other participants around the globe. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. To get Certified, you are expected to attend live virtual sessions and clear the SAFe® POPM exam. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive the certification of SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager (SAFe® POPM) from the Scaled Agile.
What will you learn?
Our SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager virtual sessions help you in achieving the following learning objectives i.e how to:
- Apply the Product Owner and Product Manager role in the organization.
- Determine and connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the POPM roles.
- Classify Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories.
- Define and refine Program and Team backlogs.
- Determine and collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work.
- Explain and represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning.
- Identify and execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value.
Following is the agenda for the SAFe® POPM training session:
- Becoming a Product Owner / Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the PI
- Becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
SAFe® POPM Course Prerequisites
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are extremely recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® POPM certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
- Name – SAFe® 5 Product Owner / Product Manager Exam
- Format – Multiple choice
- Delivery – Web-based (single-browser)
- Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager course.
- Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – The Second attempt can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
How to get SAFe® POPM certification?
The SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager virtual program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with session details.
- Attend all the live sessions.
- Prepare for the SAFe® POPM exam.
- Clear the exam in 2021.
- Give feedback about the SAFe® POPM course.
- Claim your certificate.
Your SAFe® POPM certification will be received via email. On successful completion of this training process, you will be awarded the designation of SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (SAFe® POPM) by Scaled Agile.
Who should attend?
This online live SAFe® POPM workshop will be beneficial for individuals who:
- Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Project or Product Managers
- Release Train Engineers
- Product Line Managers or Delivery Manager
- Business Owners and Business Analysts
- Portfolio or Program Managers
What will you get?
- 2 Days / 16 hours of Live Virtual Training by the Certified Professional.
- Digital Workbook covering complete training topics.
- SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager PDF certificate.
- SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge to promote the accomplishment online.
- 1-year membership with Scaled Agile.
- The Course Fee includes Scaled Agile Certification Examination Fee.
- Free mock test with enough questions for practising the real exam.
- Eligible to apply for 16 PDUs with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals.
- Certification is valid for 1 year, after that you need to pay a renewal fee: $100.
- Continuous learning and support to advance your SAFe® POPM understanding.
Why SAFe® POPM Certification with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. We provide the best SAFe® POPM certification training that will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. Our world-class experts are already on board who have been working with SAFe. They have trained and coached more than 5000+ professionals. They have also facilitated 100+ virtual sessions on coaching, mentoring, and Agile product delivery across 30+ countries. Our virtual live SAFe® POPM session is a value for money workshop. Everything you learn, you can apply to your job as a SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager.
We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the SAFe® POPM training online. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before theSAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager virtual session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Our Youtube channel includes hundreds of FREE videos to learn concepts in simple language. We also have 40,000+ youtube subscribers from more than 50 countries. Our online training courses are well recognized and receive 500+ enrollments every month. We have an expert panel who will help you design a career path of your choice, help you grow faster in your career and also guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
- We are Silver Partner of Scaled Agile
- Trained 5000+ professionals worldwide
- Facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Free mock test access
- Real-world support and grooming
- Comprehensive Participant Feedback Mechanism
- 100+ videos on our YouTube channel.
- 40,000+ subscribers are getting the benefit
- Query Handling Facility over Email and Phone
- Continuous Support Through dedicated Forum
- 500+ enrollments every month
Training Schedule With Global Timings
30 – 31 January 2021
|US & Canada||6:00 AM – 2:00 PM EST
5:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST
4:00 AM – 12:00 PM MST
|UK||11:00 AM – 7:00 PM GMT|
|France, Germany||12:00 PM – 8:00 PM CEST|
|South Africa, Egypt||1:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|Saudi Arabia||2:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|UAE||3:00 PM – 11:00 PM|
|India & Srilanka||4:30 PM – 12:30 AM IST|
|Price:INR 52950+Tax Or 799 USD|
|Trainer: Shyam Addanki|
Apply Coupon15% off)
20 – 21 February 2021
|US & Canada||5:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST
4:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
3:00 AM – 11:00 AM MST
|UK||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM BST|
|France, Germany||11:00 AM – 7:00 PM CEST|
|South Africa, Egypt||12:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
|Saudi Arabia||1:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|UAE||2:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|India & Srilanka||3:30 PM – 11:30 PM IST|
|Price:INR 52950+Tax Or 799 USD|
|Trainer: Rakesh Singh|
Apply Coupon15% off)
Q: Is SAFe® POPM certification online worth it?
A: This depends on your motive behind doing the SAFe® POPM certification course if you are exploring how to establish yourself as a Product Owner or Product Manager in a large enterprise/solution environment, this program is ideal for you. If your organization is already using SAFe then this is one of the best career investments.
In our observations, the following are the types of professionals who are more seen doing this program frequently.
- Product Owners who want to grow themselves as Product Manager.
- Scrum Product Owner looking for performing the same role in a Scaled Agile environment.
- Project Manager transitioning to the role of Product Manager.
- Scrum Master transitioning to the role of Product Owner / Product Manager.
Q: How to pass a SAFe® POPM exam?
A: To pass the SAFe® POPM exam, you should attend all the live sessions that would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have knowledge and understanding about the role of the Product Owner and Product Manager in the organization. We recommend you to have approx. 10 hours of self-study for better understanding. We suggest you complete the reading of theory before the session so that you can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Our free mock test is available on the website which is specially designed as per the course requirement.
You can start learning about Scaled Agile now with the help of our Video Playlist
Our expert Agile coaches will guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
Q: How difficult is the SAFe® POPM exam?
A: The SAFe® POPM exam is a little tricky to crack, but not difficult if you do better planning. We suggest you study the SAFe® POPM workbook, attempt the mock test available on our website, analyze the result of your practice tests by studying each question. Our Mock tests are available as a part of the program. Mock tests will help you prepare for the exam and identify your strengths and weaknesses so that you can crack your exam easily.
Q: Do you have sample questions for the SAFe® POPM exam?
A: Yes, we do have Mock Test papers with lots of sample questions. Click here to access the sample questions of the SAFe® POPM exam.
Q: Can I ask for a refund if I can’t attend the SAFe® POPM Certification Live Virtual Training program?
A: Yes, in the current situation we are giving a 100% refund/rescheduling if you can’t attend the program because of any reason.
Q: What if I feel this SAFe® POPM training online session was not right for me?
A: Let us know in 4 hours of starting the class, we will refund your full money.
Q: Where can I find more details about Scaled Agile?
A: You can find more information in the below links:
Q. What is Cancellation/Refund & reschedule policy for SAFe® POPM certification training?
- All the cancellation and reschedule requests must be notified over email.
- Requests received any time prior to class will get a 100% refund. Within 7 working days.
- After the first day, if you’re unable to attend due to any emergency, we will reschedule your class for the future.
Q: How many PDUs and SEUs will I earn?
A: The detailed information of PDUs and SEUs are given as follows:
PDUs and SEUs
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
|Claim Code||4446Z3MWQ6||Duration||2 days||–|
Q. What is the difference between SAFe® POPM and CSPO?
A. SAFe® POPM – If you want to gain an understanding of the role of a Product Management and Product Owner at a SAFe enterprise level, then this course is for you. Through this course, you will explore the role of the product management and product owner, how to prepare and participate in PI planning, how to make sure of smooth execution of Program and Team Backlogs to deliver the maximum business value at scale. So, if your organization is already using SAFe then this is one of the best career investments.
CSPO – If you want to start your Agile and Scrum Journey by working with Small Agile teams for effective product development, then CSPO is for you. Through this course, you will get the understanding in developing product vision, prioritize product backlogs and making sure optimizing value to delight the customer. So, professionals who want to become a great Product Owner should do it.
However, to know more, check out our blog SAFe® POPM vs CSPO
Meet Our Trainer
Business Agility Faculty, SAFe 5 Program Consultant
Rakesh Singh has 28+ years of association with Siemens and expertise in Quality Management, Project Management, Lean/Agile transformation (SAFe 5 SPC) and numerous business excellence framework Rakesh offers Coaching, Consulting and Training services to potential clients.
Global Enterprise Agile transformation leader/Agile Coach with twenty plus years of experience in providing both strategic and tactical leadership across multi-million dollar engagements, managing client partnerships at the executive level while having operational oversight for all client interfaces, with a focus on meeting deliverable requirements, assuring overall quality of deliverables and ensuring overall customer satisfaction. Outstanding leadership & team building skills coupled with in-depth technical aptitude and focused process compliance with an ability to identify client’s business needs and work with both the client and huge cross-disciplinary teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
US, Canada, UK, London, Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Florida, New York, Washington,California, Idaho, Los Angeles , Nevada, Oregon, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Cairo, Columbia, Wellington, New Zealand, Fishers, Toronto, Germany, Denmark France, Chile, Santiago, Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Prague, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, UAE, Dubai, South Africa, Egypt, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Nigeria, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kerala, Kochi.