What is an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO®)?
A-CSPO® – Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification course is a credential offered by Scrum Alliance®. A-CSPO® (Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner®) certification training is designed for Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) who wish to take their Scrum Product Owner skills to the next level. As a Product Owner, you will work directly with the business to gain product knowledge, make decisions related to prioritizing the product backlog items, and also help in providing the vision of the product.
Why become an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO®)?
If you are already a Certified Scrum Product Owner® then the next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO®) certification. As an A-CSPO®, you will learn how to:
- Handle multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Order and express items for Product Backlog
- Define a clear product vision
- Communicate effectively to achieve alignment with different stakeholder groups
- Recognize the necessary possibilities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
- Enhance your credibility as a product expert
Who should attend A-CSPO Certification Training?
This Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® Certification Live Virtual workshop will be beneficial for:
- A person who has experience with Scrum role
- An individual who has experience with the Product Owner role
- An existing CSPOs.
For details regarding what is covered in the training, download the A-CSPO® learning guide below:
Upon successful completion of the A-CSPO® online certification training course workshop, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate the techniques to interact with stakeholders over multiple Sprints.
- Describe when the Product Owner should not act as the facilitator for the stakeholders.
- Illustrate the facilitative listening techniques.
- Explain the use of the alternatives to open discussion.
- Explain the ways to facilitate a final decision with stakeholders.
- Justify why the Product Owner should be cautious about accumulating technical debt.
- Specify the ways in which the Product Owner collaborates with the Development Team to maximize the flow of value.
- Recognize the approaches to scaling Scrum.
- Identify the techniques for visualizing, managing, or reducing dependencies.
- Describe the benefits and drawbacks of feature teams and component teams.
- Practice the approaches to identify the purpose or define strategy.
The following will be the agenda for the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification online training session:
- The persona of a Product Owner
- Product Owner Patterns and Anti-Patterns
- Creating a Product Vision
- Product Owner as a Facilitator
- Dealing with Stakeholders and Stakeholders Segmentation
- Defining Product Strategy
- Understanding Product Discovery Techniques
- Making Product Roadmaps
- Defining Business Value
- Customer and User Segmentation
- Creating and validating product hypothesis
- Testing Product Assumptions
- Creating a Customer Journey Map
- Product Owner working with Development Team
- Dealing with Technical Debt
- Value of Development Practices
- Product Owner curating Product Backlog
- Assessing Product Backlog Refinement
- Scaling Scrum
- Large Group Facilitation – Practising World Cafe
- Three days of Online A-CSPO® Training
- Training by an elite panel of Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Continuous learning and support to advance your Scrum understanding
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
Why A-CSPO® certification with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. Our training and certificates will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. We believe in guiding our customers perfectly throughout the journey.
Our Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® Certification Live Virtual Training will allow you to do this course from your desk. This live Scrum Alliance certification session will be highly interactive, with a lot of discussions and exercises to help you improve your skills. You will get a chance to freely share and discuss your challenges and experiences with the expert trainer and other global participants. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the course. Our expert team of Agile coaches will help you grow faster in your career.
- Global REP of Scrum Alliance
- Facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Real-world support and grooming
- Community support
Product Owner Career Path
Training Schedule With Global Timings
2, 3 & 4 March 2022
|US & Canada||6:30 AM – 11:30 AM EST
5:30 AM – 10:30 AM CST
3:30 AM – 8:30 AM PST
|UK||11:30 AM – 4:30 PM GMT|
|France, Germany||12:30 PM – 5:30 PM CEST|
|South Africa, Egypt||1:30 PM – 6:30 PM|
|Saudi Arabia||2:30 PM – 7:30 PM|
|UAE||3:30 PM – 8:30 PM|
|India & Srilanka||5:00 PM – 10:00 PM IST|
|Price: INR 32000+ Tax|
|Trainer: Sekhar Burra|
Q. Do I have to appear for an A-CSPO® online exam to receive my certification?
A. As per Scrum Alliance, there is no examination required to get the A-CSPO® certificate after attending the training. However, you will receive the certificate on the basis of your active participation and trainer evaluation in the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® training online session.
Q. How do I “demonstrate 12 months of experience” to qualify for the online A-CSPO® certification?
A. You can log in to your Scrum Alliance dashboard and update your Scrum Alliance profile to demonstrate the experience.
Q. How do I complete A-CSPO® training after CSPO® certification?
A. To earn an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO®) certification, you first must have an active CSPO® certification with Scrum Alliance®. With your CSPO®, should demonstrate at least one-year work experience specific to the role of Product Owner, within the past five years.
Q. What is the career path for the online A-CSPO® certification?
A. After CSPO®, your next step is to apply for Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® Certification Live Virtual Training Session.
Q. What is the difference between A-CSPO® and CSPO® certification?
A. A-CSPO® – Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification is designed for Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) who wish to take their Scrum Product Owner skills to the next level. As a Product Owner, you will work directly with the business to gain product knowledge, make decisions related to prioritizing the product backlog items, and also help in providing the vision of the product. If you are already a Certified Scrum Product Owner® then the next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO®) certification. As an A-CSPO®, you will learn how to handle multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders, order and express items for Product Backlog, define a clear product vision, communicate effectively to achieve alignment with different stakeholder groups, recognize the necessary possibilities and avoid wasting time, define and validate business value, enhance your credibility as a product expert and so on.
CSPO® – Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification is a stepping stone to get started in project management. If you are looking to enhance your skills and credibility to lead product development initiatives, then the Certified Scrum Product Owner® Program is for you. This CSPO® online training will teach you the competencies of a successful Product Owner. You will learn how to produce efficiently without compromising quality, how to handle a product together with Scrum teams, how to order the backlog of the product while ensuring that the product is delivered, and so on.
Q. What will I learn in the virtual A-CSPO® Certification Workshop?
A. Through the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification online training, you’ll learn how to:
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Set a clear product vision
- Communicate effectively to achieve alignment with different stakeholder groups
- Identify the necessary possibilities and avoid wasting time
- Determine and validate business value
- Improve your credibility as a product expert
Q. What is the prerequisite for online A-CSPO® Certification?
A. Here are the prerequisite for getting A-CSPO® Certification:
- Should hold an active CSPO® certification with Scrum Alliance.
- Should have at least one-year work experience specific to the role of Product Owner, within the past five years.
Q. What are the steps for getting the A-CSPO® virtual training Certification?
A. Below are the steps for getting A-CSPO® Certification:
- Attend Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO®) Workshop by a Scrum Alliance approved CST.
- Complete the pre and post assignments given by the trainer.
- Validate your experience on the Scrum Alliance portal.
- Claim your A-CSPO® Certification.
Q. How Scrum Alliance validates my Experience as a Product Owner?
A. You need to record your experience in your Scrum Alliance profile in order to claim the A-CSPO® Certification. There is no additional verification required.
Q. Do I need to take any online exam for getting A-CSPO® Certification?
A. Like CSPO® certification, Scrum Alliance does not conduct an official exam for A-CSPO®. Your Certified Scrum Trainer will offer you some assignments which you need to complete in order to earn the A-CSPO® certificate.
Q. What is the Cancellation / Refund & Reschedule policy for A-CSPO® certification?
A. Our Refund policy is as below:
- All the cancellation and reschedule requests must be notified over email.
- Requests received any time prior to class will get a 100% refund. Within 7 working days.
- After the first day, if you’re unable to attend due to any emergency, we will reschedule your class for the future.
Meet Our Trainer
Sekhar’s journey to transform the world of work, so that everyone enjoy coming to work everyday. He is an Enterprise Transformation Coach has over 18+ years primarily focused on building great teams that build great organizations, inculcating agile ways of working, lean thinking, promoting innovation and help leadership transitioning through change that enables business agility.
Submit your review
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
US, Canada, UK, London, Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Florida, New York, California, Idaho, Los Angeles, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Cairo, Columbia, Wellington, New Zealand, Fishers, Toronto, Germany, Denmark France, Chile, Santiago, Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Prague, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, UAE, Dubai, Egypt, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Nigeria, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Kerala, Kochi.
Submit your review