A Course from Lean Kanban University
“Kanban Management Professional” is a 2-day advanced level course that will help participants build on their existing knowledge of Kanban Method and will help them take their current Kanban implementation to the next level.
After completion of training you will gain practical insights on how to:
- Guide a team in their adoption of Kanban
- Embrace a service-delivery mindset and help the team Identify and reduce the bottlenecks that obstruct your development process
- Learn how to measure and use meaningful kanban metrics like Flow Efficiency, Lead Time Distribution, Control Chart and Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD)
- Learn how to conduct effective Kanban meetings – service delivery review, operations review and risk review
- Evolve the process and practices in collaboration with team to ensure the service delivery model is “fit for purpose”
Download the detail course content here:
Need Some help? Call Sumit 8884670012
This certified Kanban training is designed as a hands-on workshop and uses various exercises andsimulation games alongside instructor-led discussions and presentations. The training deliverables include:
- “Kanban Management Professional” certificate from Lean-Kanban University (LKU)
- Electronic copy of the course slides
- Electronic copy of the book “Kanban – Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business” by David J. Anderson
- Membership of the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) and access to the members’ only sections of the LKU website.
LKU Kanban certifications are the most renowned Kanban certifications in the technology world. Book your seat for the upcoming Kanban training in Hyderabad:
The KMP II class will help you adopt Kanban and enhance your existing Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative may be most appropriate for your organization and how to manage and evolve it over time without trauma. The class also covers the recommended feedback loops like service delivery review, operations review and risk review.
During the course, we will discuss the following Kanban topics:
- Motivation for the Kanban Method
- Understanding Kanban values
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Proto-Kanban – Various Kanban boards
- Case Study – Scrumban for the Enterprise
- Kanban Systems – key characteristics and metrics
- Kanban cadences – Implementing feedback loops
- Commitment and Replenishment
- Evolutionary vs. Managed change
- Understanding Process Variability
- Models for continuous improvement
To support the classroom teaching this course uses non-technical exercises, case studies and a simulation exercise.
Upcoming Classroom Trainings