CSPO® Certified Scrum Product Owner® is a designation offered by Scrum Alliance. Scrum is divided into three categories: Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Development Team. Certified Scrum Product Owner® program emphasizes the product owner’s role. The CSPO® course helps you understand the role of a Product Owner (PO) by going through the features, rights, duties, how to become a great Product Owner (PO), and so on. The product owner is responsible for customer interaction, feedback, product prioritization, sprint backlogs, etc. They work in close collaboration with the scrum master and scrum teams for a successful sprint.
For the past four years, we have successfully delivered a CSPO® certification course in Delhi. Currently, the demand for Certified Scrum Product Owner® is also increasing in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, etc. Various companies are also hiring Certified Scrum Product Owners for business growth. Our Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification training is delivered by the best CSM trainer of India and is now also available in the online mode.
Here is the brief on the role of a product owner in Scrum team
- Determine and define the vision of the product
- Maintain and manage the product backlog
- Prioritize and order items in the Product Backlog
- Lead and monitor the development stages
- Predict and anticipate customer requirements
- Evaluate and measure product progress with every iteration
- Attend Everyday Scrum, Sprint Planning Meetings, and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
Our two-day of Certified Scrum Product Owner® Certification Live Virtual Training in Delhi will also cover the Product Owner’s role in detail as defined by the Scrum Guide for better understanding.
Certified Scrum Product Owner® Online Session
We offer two days of a virtual live session. Our online live CSPO® program will be led by one of the best Certified Scrum Trainer. The course is designed specifically for busy professionals who are passionate about building great products, working with stakeholders, and having an entrepreneur mindset with innovative ideas to solve problems. Our online live CSPO® program would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have a knowledge and understanding of agile product management, product creation and distribution from the product owner’s eye. You will be required to have approx. 20 hours of self-study for better understanding. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. For all the participants, complete content is available at eLearning.izenbridge.com. To get Certified, one must complete all assignments and attend live virtual sessions. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive certification from the Scrum Alliance.
What will you learn?
After completing the CSPO® workshop Delhi, the professionals will be able to:
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of the Product Owner Role
- Define and determine the product strategy, create a prioritized product roadmap and release planning.
- Examine and interpret customer research and product delivery.
- Analysis of assumptions during product discovery, product development, and delivery.
- Recognize and understand the relationship between the outcome and output with the Product Owner’s responsibility to maximize value.
Who should do CSPO® Certification?
Gurgaon now has the third-largest per capita income in all of India and one of the fastest-growing economies in the country. Hence, CSPO certification is highly in demand in Delhi NCR. Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification training in Delhi is recommended for:
- Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst
- Quality Assurance professional
- Product Manager/Product Owner
- Product owners/Existing scrum professional
- Scrum Enthusiast
- Software Developers/Software Resters
- Manager and Architects – Software development
- Team leads interested in learning Scrum
CSPO® Training Deliverables
Delhi NCR has become one of the fastest-growing economic regions of India. Consequently, several companies have set up their delivery centres and liaison offices in Noida, Delhi, and Gurugram. Most of the companies are taking advantage of the high-quality infrastructure, manpower, real estate, and supportive government policies. These companies are also showing keen interest in hiring CSPOs as they help in improving a product value by increasing the speed of delivery of product features, leading the Scrum teams and coordinating with the Stakeholders. In our CSPO training, you will get the following:
- CSPO® Online Training with 100% success rate
- Training by an elite panel of Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- You will earn 16 PDUs and 30 SEUs.
- 100% Assured Scrum Alliance certification
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Continuous learning and support to advance your Scrum understanding
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
Why Certified Scrum Product Owner® with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. Our training and certificates will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the Certified Scrum Product Owner® online session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Our CSPO® session is a value for money Scrum Workshop. Everything you learn, you can apply to your job as a Product Owner. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who will help you design a career path of your choice inside Agile and Scrum, help you grow faster in your career and also guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
- Trained 5000+ professionals worldwide
- Facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Experience the practical Scrum Workshop
- Real-world support and grooming
- Complete career path guidance in Scrum and Agile
- 100+ videos on our YouTube channel
- 40,000+ subscribers are getting the benefit
- 500+ enrollments every month
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
Certified Scrum Product Owner® Online Live Certification Course in Delhi
Delhi NCR comprises the national capital territory of New Delhi. Delhi NCR is one of the fastest-growing economic regions of India. The presence of a business-friendly infrastructure and an entrepreneurship culture make the city a viable IT hub. Delhi is not only the capital of India rather it is a destination where you can enjoy the most sophisticated lifestyle. Delhi NCR is also known as a favoured startup destination. Whether you are a fresher or an experienced professional, Delhi NCR is home to some of the best companies to work for in India including Flipkart, Amazon, Oyo, TCS, Google, Adobe, Intuit, DHL, SAP, Tata Power DDL, One97 Communications (Paytm), Zomato, Swiggy, Uber, Mahindra & Mahindra, Bajaj Finance, NTPC Limited, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, E&Y, Hilton, etc
Q. Why should I go for CSPO® Certification Training in Delhi?
A.CSPO® – Certified Scrum Product Owner is a credential offered by Scrum Alliance®. A Product owner is someone who understands the customers who buy the product, end-users who use the product and sponsors who invests in the product and prioritizes the work done. If you want to start your journey of becoming product owner using Agile principles and the Scrum Framework, Scrum Product Owner® is the first step.
Q.Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
A.Yes, the students will get 16 PDUs and 30 SEUs after the CSPO® training program
Q.Do I need membership of Scrum Alliance to attend training for this certification?
A.No, this CSPO® Delhi workshop provides you the membership of Scrum Alliance for 2 years.
Q.Do I need to take any test to become a CSPO® certified professional?
A.No, on successful completion of the course, you will receive a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) Certificate.
Q.What next after becoming a CSPO®?
A.You can go for advance certificates like CSP® or PMI-ACP®. We also provide support in getting your advanced certificates like CSP® or PMI-ACP®.