Implementing SAFe® – SAFe® 5 Program Consultant Certification
SAFe® 5 Program Consultant Virtual (Coming Soon !)
SAFe® 5.0 Program Consultant Certification (SPCs) are change agents who combine their technical knowledge of SAFe with an intrinsic motivation to improve the company’s software and systems development processes. They play a critical role in successfully implementing SAFe. SPCs come from numerous internal or external roles, including business and technology leaders, portfolio/program/project managers, process leads, architects, analysts, and consultants.
During this six-day online training, attendees will learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). Attendees will also gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and empower a Lean Portfolio. The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe®—will provide them with the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise.
Becoming a SAFe® 5 Program Consultant Certification (SPC), and becoming a change agent, will enable attendees to coach and guide the enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empower them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
The first two days of this class is an intensive version of Leading SAFe. The goal is to prepare SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) to teach the course and act as a certifying agent for SAFe Agilists (SAs). You will also gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow. In the second two days, you will gain the knowledge needed to identify, plan, and implement SAFe programs with Agile Release Trains. Further, you’ll have the briefings, artefacts and templates you need to identify the value streams, prepare the organization, launch Agile programs, plan and execute the major events, and implement effective processes and measures for continuous program improvement.
About the Course:
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains, and coordinate Large Solutions
- Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue their learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe roles in the enterprise
Who Should attend?
Attendees typically include internal change agents, external consultants and managers and leaders responsible for implementing agile programs as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
A Critical Role for a Critical Need As we outlined in the Implementation Roadmap series, changing the development practices and behaviour of an enterprise is a significant challenge. To achieve meaningful and lasting change, author John P. Kotter notes that a “sufficiently powerful guiding coalition” of stakeholders is needed . Such a coalition requires: Leaders who can set the vision, show the way, and remove impediments Practitioners, managers, and change agents who can implement specific process changes Sufficient organizational credibility to be taken seriously The expertise needed to make fast, intelligent decisions
The Implementing SAFe® 5.0 with SPC Certification Course is a 7-day class from 6:00 AM – 12:00 PM for all 6 days.
What is included:
- 6 Day Implementing SAFe® 5.0 with SPC Certification
- Course and Workbook Online
- Includes Exam Fee for 1 attempt towards the SAFe® Program Consultant 5.0 Certification
- 1 Year certified Membership as a SAFe® Program Consultant
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
To get certified, you need to attend all the sessions and clear the SPC exam. All the relevant information is given below:
- SAFe® Program Consultation exam will include multiple-choice questions.
- It will be a web-based (single browser) closed book exam.
- After attending all the sessions, you will get access to the exam within the SAFe® Community Platform.
- The exam duration will be 120 mins i.e. 2 hours.
- The number of questions will be 60 and the exam will be in the English language.
- You must get 45 marks out of 60 marks to clear the exam i.e. 75% pass rate.
- The first exam attempt will be free if it will be within 30 days of course completion.
- After that each retake exam attempt will cost $250.
- In case of failure in the first attempt, you can go for the second attempt immediately, but the third attempt will require 10 days of wait and the fourth attempt will require 30 days of wait.
- Certification will be valid for 1 year and renewal fees will be $895.
- The renewal fee for the Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification will be included in the SPC renewal if your SPC certification will be up-to-date.
PDUs and SEUs
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
|Claim Code||44463GRMAO||Duration||4 days||–|
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Submit your review