- Imbibe the scrum values and principles
- Learn to Manage stakeholders, Product backlog, create user stories, Definition of Done and acceptance criteria
- Reach new heights in your professional scrum career
- Lead the scrum implementation in your team alongside Scrum Master
- Advocate scrum philosophy and strive for continuous improvement.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive:
- Certified Product Owner Certificate
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
- 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs
- Hard Copy of Study Material as specified by Scrum Alliance
- A hard copy of the material used in the class.
- Support and guidance in advanced certificates like CSP, PMI-ACP or PMI-PBA
Need Some help? Call Anoop 9620157066
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) training course:
1. Understand the Scrum Flow, the core components of the Scrum framework, and the Scrum vocabulary.
2. Understand the principles/legs of empirical process control
3. Understand the work culture Scrum creates
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Understand the scope of the Product Owner role in detail
2. Understand the scope of the ScrumMaster role at a high level
3. Understand the scope of the Team role at a high level
4. Understand why there is no project manager and no agile product manager
1. Understand the importance of having the product vision as an overarching goal galvanizing the entire Scrum team
2. Understand the desirable qualities of the vision
3. Understand how the vision can be shaped
4. Understand the importance of carrying out just enough prep work
5. Understand the relationship between vision and product roadmap
1. Understand the different estimation levels in Scrum
2. Understand that the accuracy of an estimate is more important than the precision of the estimate
3. Understand that estimates of size and duration can be done separately
4. Understand the impact of pressuring team members to provide low estimates.
5. Understand the difference between estimating and committing
The Product Backlog
1. Understand what the product backlog is (and is not)
2. Understand product backlog grooming
1. Understand the importance and benefits of prioritizing the product backlog
2. Understand the implications of saying everything is mandatory
3. Understand who should have input into prioritization decisions
4. Understand that proper prioritization of a product backlog is based on multiple factors.
5. Understand and know how to apply formal approaches to prioritizing (i.e., beyond just “gut feel” or intuition)
6. Understand how much latitude to give a team in adjusting the sequence of work.
1. Understand the goal of release management
2. Understand that planning is adaptive, iterative, and collaborative
3. Understand why quality is frozen and the concept of technical debt
4. Understand why software should be released early and frequently
5. Understanding and measuring velocity
6. Understand the release burndown chart
7. Understand how a release plan can help forecast the future
1. Understand the product owner’s role in the Scrum meetings
2. Understand how the Product Owner and Development Team collaborate during the Sprint
3. Understand what team commitment means
4. Understand why sprints are timeboxed and protected
5. Understand the concept of sustainable pace
Q. Why should I go for CSPO®?
A.CSPO® – Certified Scrum Product Owner is a credential offered by Scrum Alliance®. A Product owner is someone who understands the customers who buy the product, end users who use the product and sponsors who invests in the product and prioritizes the work done. If you want to start your journey of becoming product owner using Agile principles and the Scrum Framework, Scrum Product Owner® is the first step.
Q.Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
A.Yes, the students will get 16 Category ‘A’ PDUs towards any PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® / PgMP® / PMI-PBA ® credential after the training program.
Q.Do I need membership of Scrum Alliance to attend training for this certification?
A.No, this workshop provides you the membership of Scrum Alliance for 2 years.
Q.Do I need to take any test to become CSPO®?
A.No, on successful completion of the course, you will receive Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) Certificate.
Q.Do you provide training material for this certification?
A.We provide very good pre-training material in the form of Videos and content which include “Impact Mapping” book by Gojko Adzic, a workbook, a hard copy of the material used in the class and digital reading material for post-class reference.
Q.What next after becoming a CSPO®?
A.You can go for advance certificates like CSP® or PMI-ACP®. We also provide support in getting your advanced certificates like CSP® or PMI-ACP®.
1. Familiarize yourself with Scrum, by accessing our pre-training material in the form of Videos and contents.
2. Attend our 2-day course.
3. This 2-day course enables participants to understand the role of a Product Owner and a few tips and techniques to maximize the value of work done as part of product development. It will help you understand how Scrum works by focusing on your role as the Product Owner, or customer, for a Scrum team.
4. On successful completion of the course, you will receive Certified Product Owner (CSPO®) Certificate.
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
|City||Date & Time||Venue||Price||Trainer|