What is PMP®️ Certification?
PMP® (Project Management Professional®) is a credential offered by PMI. A virtual live PMP® certification training is best suited for professionals who aim to connect the dots between a PMBOK® Guide and the real world. Our PMP® virtual training will help you experiment with the learning in the work environment during the program duration itself.
Why become a PMP®️ certified professional?
Project Management Professional® (PMP®) is a globally recognized professional certification. Project Management Professionals are leading the projects across industries. Around 900,000+ professionals across worldwide have chosen the virtual live PMP® Certification by Project Management Institute®. It’s a prestigious credential which earns you respect and makes you a strong preference for hiring managers. PMP® Exam Certified Earn 25% Higher Salary than their peers. Also, Project Management Professionals® (PMP®) benefits include the following:
- Provides Industry recognition and helps in learning multiple skills
- Gives networking opportunities and validates your dedication to the job
- Improves your project management skills and efficiency
- Enhance project performance and contribute to your self-confidence
- Brings prestige, career benefits, better pay and an opportunity to contribute to society
- Invokes trust in your team, clients and the organization
How will virtual live sessions be delivered?
Our PMP® virtual live sessions will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom) which is completely secured and password-protected. Once you enrol, you will receive an email with PMP® virtual live session details. We prefer different breakout rooms for various activities and the chat option is also available in case you want to ask any questions from the experts. We also prefer using Jamboard to make the session more interesting and interactive along with the Sticky notes for better brainstorming ideas, especially in the remote learning environment. For our PMP classes, you don’t need to download any application. We use browser based tools.
Upon successful completion of the virtual live PMP® project management workshop, the professionals will be able to:
- Learn the Best Practices in Project Management
- Instils the confidence and commitment to the project management profession
- Acts as a Qualification Criteria for high paying Project Management Jobs
- Recognizes your knowledge, skills, and competences, globally, which can lead to career opportunities and advancement
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes and increasing the chance of project success
5 Reasons to Attend a PMP®️ Certification Live Virtual Course with iZenbridge:
Our PMP® certification online training is aligned with Project Management Professional (PMP)® Examination Content Outline
- Reason 1: Live interactive sessions with participants from across the globe & across globe & industry segments
- Reason 2: Intensive PMP® certification training online that gives you the confidence to take on PMP® certification exam
- Reason 3: Discuss Real-world Context with other Project Management Professional® Certification Aspirants (Buzzing forum Community)
- Reason 4: Immersive content and simulations prepared by experts with 50+ years of collective project management experience.
- Reason 5: Expert Support to clear online PMP® Certification concepts, filling PMP® exam application and audit.
Project Management Professional®️ (PMP®️) Virtual Live Session
iZenBridge has been facilitating PMI-PMP® preparation since 2012. We are pioneers in providing Agile education. We have been conducting PMI-ACP®, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe sessions for many years, so when PMI decided to include 50% of Agile in the PMP® Exam we had competencies to support our clients in a very effective way. We offer PMP® live interactive virtual sessions with participants from across the globe & industry segments. Our virtual PMP® training is aligned as per ATP guideline on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). The PMP® course is designed specifically for professionals who are passionate about standing out in their industry as a member of the globally recognized PMI community. Based on your schedule and experience, you can get a customized study plan. We help you clear your PMP® exam in 2021 without disturbing your schedule. Our virtual live PMP® program would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have knowledge and understanding of PMP® Management skills along with Continuous Expert Support. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. To get Certified, one must attend live virtual sessions and clear the PMP® exam in 2021. Upon successful completion of the PMP® course online, professionals will receive certification from the Project Management Institute.
PMP®️ Sample Certificate
I. Create a High-Performance Team:
- Build an effective team
- Define team ground rules
- Negotiate project agreements
- Empower team members and stakeholders
- Train team members and stakeholders
- Engage and support virtual teams
- Build a shared understanding of a project
II. Starting the Project:
- Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
- Plan and manage scope
- Plan and manage budget and resources
- Plan and manage the schedule
- Plan and manage the quality of products and deliverables
- Integrate project planning activities
- Plan and manage procurement
- Establish a project governance structure
- Plan and manage project/phase closure
III. Doing the work:
- Assess and manage risks
- Execute project to deliver business value
- Manage communications
- Engage stakeholders
- Create project artefacts
- Manage project changes
- Manage project issues
- Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
IV. Keeping the Team on track:
- Lead a team
- Support team performance
- Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers
- Manage conflict
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Mentor relevant stakeholders
- Apply emotional intelligence to promote team performance
V. Keeping the business in mind
- Manage compliance requirements
- Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- Evaluate and address internal and external business environment changes
- Support organizational change
- Employ continuous process improvement
PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep
Specifically Designed for Exam Success!
35+ hours of live virtual learning
Get a certificate for 35+ hours of live virtual learning with 35 contact hours from your PMI Approved Training Partner (ATP).
50+ hours of OnDemand Videos
Includes 50+ hours of OnDemand Videos to support the learning with 6 months access.
Get access to 1400 PMP® exam questions updated as per new PMI ATP content outline for your convenience.
1000+ questions on Agile related topics
Provides 1000+ questions on Agile related topics to you as a part of this PMP® course.
60 days of flexible access
Gain 60 days of flexible access to PMP® live virtual sessions for free.
PMP® Exam tips
Get PMP® Exam tips & tricks along with a glossary that will help you tackle your PMP® Exam in 2021.
PMP® Study Material
Includes the complete PMP® training course study material for your reference.
PMI Certified Trainer
Our world-class experts are PMI certified who will to teach you and guide you throughout the PMP® journey
Expert Guidance and support
Having any doubt? Contact us freely and get expert advice from us.
The PMI® Seal of Approval
iZenbridge Consultancy Private Limited has been reviewed and approved by the PMI® Authorized Training Partner Program.
We are a Premium Authorized Training Partner of PMI (PMI ATP). In our PMP® virtual live certification training session, we teach the official PMI-developed materials. To ensure that everyone follows the same high standard, PMI has developed their own PMP®️ exam training material. Our expert panel also helps you gain knowledge and clear the PMP®️ exam.
How is this LIVE Virtual PMP®️ Certification course different?
- Live INTERACTIVE Virtual Live Training
- Full-length PMP®️ Exam simulations
- PMP® Examination Study Plan
- Bi-Weekly Mentoring and Clarification Sessions
- Ready to use Project Management Templates
- The thriving community of Project Managers
- PMP® Exam Study Tools
- Continuous Expert Support
- PMP®️ Exam Application and Audit Support
- Life Time PDU support – Free
What will you get?
- 35+ hours of Live virtual learning with 35 contact hours
- 50+ hours of OnDemand Videos to support the learning with 6 months access
- 1400 PMP® exam Questions updated as per new PMI ATP content outline
- 60 days of flexible access to live virtual PMP® classes
- PMP® Authorized Student Exam Prep Guide for PMP® Exam
- Access to Community of 5000 PMP® Exam Aspirants – Ask Anything
- An optional one-on-one session with the expert trainer
- PMP® exam tips & tricks, and glossary
- Continuous learning and support to advance your PMP® understanding
How to get PMP® certification?
The PMP® virtual program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with Project Management Professional® virtual session details.
- Attend all the live sessions
- Prepare for the PMP® exam
- Clear the exam in 2021
- Give feedback about the PMP® course
- Claim your certificate
What else do You need?
- Reliable internet connection
- Free Zoom account and Zoom software installed
- Meet all the PMP®️ eligibility requirements before registering for the class
- A free account with PMI to access the official slide decks and student materials
- A computer/laptop with headset and microphone (webcams are preferred but optional)
- A copy of the PMBOK® Guide
PMP Exam Application Process
- First of all, you need to enroll in the PMP® course.
- After PMP® Live classes, you would be eligible to report 35 contact hours and then you can start filling Applications.
- After PMP® live classes, your PDUs will be added to your exam application, you just need to submit a post-course survey at PMI.
- You can start filling your application, for any guidance click here. Our experts will also be there to guide you for the same.
- Submit the application. PMI takes approximately a week to approve the application.
- After the approval, you may submit a fee and schedule your exam.
- You will have one year time after application approval to submit a fee, schedule the exam, and pass it.
4 Oct – 3 Nov’21
|US & Canada||8:30 PM – 12:00 AM EST
7:30 PM – 11:00 PM CST
5:30 PM – 9:00 PM PST
5 Oct – 4 Nov’21
|Australia||11:30 AM- 3:00 PM AEST|
|New Zealand||1:30 PM – 5:00 PM NZST|
|Hong Kong||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM HKT|
|UAE||4:30 AM – 8:00 AM GST|
|India & Srilanka||6:00 AM – 9:30 AM IST|
|Price: INR 25999+GST or 415 USD|
|Trainer: Saket Bansal|
23 Oct – 27 Nov 2021
|US & Canada||6:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST
5:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
4:00 AM – 11:00 AM MST
|UK||11:00 AM – 6:00 PM BST|
|France, Germany||12:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|South Africa, Egypt||12:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Saudi Arabia||1:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
|UAE||2:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|India & Srilanka||3:30 PM – 10:30 PM IST|
|Price: INR 25999+GST or 415 USD|
|Trainer: Saket Bansal|
29 Nov – 29 Dec’21
|US & Canada||8:00 PM – 11:30 PM EST
7:00 PM – 10:30 PM CST
5:00 PM – 8:30 PM PST
30 Nov – 30 Dec’21
|Australia||12:00 PM- 3:30 PM AEST|
|New Zealand||2:00 PM – 5:30 PM NZST|
|Hong Kong||9:00 AM – 12:30 PM HKT|
|UAE||5:00 AM – 8:30 AM GST|
|India & Srilanka||6:30 AM – 10:00 AM IST|
|Price: INR 25999+GST or 415 USD|
|Trainer: Saket Bansal|
Why PMP®️ Certification with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and Agile project management certification. We provide the best PMP® certification training that will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. We got world-class experts already on board, Mr Saket Bansal. They have trained and coached more than 5000+ professionals. They have also facilitated 100+ virtual sessions on coaching, mentoring, and Agile product delivery across 30+ countries. Our virtual live PMP® session with Saket Bansal is a value for money workshop. Everything you learn, you can apply to your job as a Project Manager.
We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the PMP® training online. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the Project Management Professional® virtual session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Our Youtube channel includes hundreds of FREE videos to learn concepts in simple language. We also have 40,000+ youtube subscribers from more than 50 countries. Our online training courses are well recognized and receive 500+ enrollments every month. We have an expert panel who will help you design a career path of your choice, help you grow faster in your career and also guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
- Premium Authorized Training Partner of PMI (PMI ATP)
- Best PMP® online Training Material – PMI Developed
- PMI Authorized – Trained instructors
- World’s best PMP® Bootcamp – facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Real-world support and grooming
- Dedicated Customer Support for PMI® Membership
- Comprehensive Participant Feedback Mechanism
- 100+ videos on our YouTube channel
- 40,000+ subscribers are getting the benefit
- Query Handling Facility over Email and Phone
- Continuous Support Through dedicated Forum
- 500+ enrollments every month
- Complimentary doubt clearing sessions by an expert trainer
- The amount of 100 USD will be deducted from the course fees if you have already used the key provided by us to download the PMP® certification course material from PMI. Hence, 100 USD will be the non-refundable in this case. We will refund 100% if this key is not used by you.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations after the beginning of the first day of the course.
Sample PMP Topics
Who should attend the PMP® virtual workshop?
- Team leader
- Technical leader and technical manager
- Assistance manager and resource manager
- Business analyst and Sr. Business analyst
- Scrum Master
- Manager and senior manager
- Tester and system analyst
- Quality manager and production support manager
- Design engineer and quality analyst
- Civil engineer and architect
- Sales manager and marketing manager
- Any profile where management techniques are required.
What are the PMP® certification requirements?
Below is the eligibility criteria for PMP® virtual examination:
In case you hold a Bachelor’s degree or beyond
- A Minimum 36 months of leading and directing projects
- 35 contact hours (This program offers you 35 contact hours virtually)
In case you hold a High school diploma
- Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience
- 7,500 hours spent leading and directing projects
- 35 contact hours (This program offers you 35 contact hours virtually)
- It should be a unique non-overlapping professional experience
PMP Exam Eligibility Criteria
For PMP certification, you need to fulfill certain educational and experience requirements as per PMI.
The eligibility criteria is given as follows:
|Educational Background||Project Management Experience||Project Management Education|
|Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent)||Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience*||35 contact hours of formal education unless you are an active CAPM holder|
|Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or global equivalent)||Minimum three years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience*||35 contact hours of formal education unless you are an active CAPM holder|
|Bachelor’s or post-graduate degree from a GAC accredited program (bachelor’s degree or master’s or global equivalent)||Minimum two years/24 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience*||35 contact hours of formal education unless you are an active CAPM holder|
Apart from the mentioned education and professional experience, the most widely asked question is – My designation is not Project Manager, Can I still do PMP?
To get the answer to this question, let’s explore the PMP Exam Content Outline
Here, PMP exam is divided into three domains –
- Business Environment
If you are doing at least three or four tasks in People and Process domains and at least one task in Business Environment domain, you are eligible for this PMP exam.
For more details, please refer – My designation is not a Project Manager, Can I still do PMP?
Testimonials - Who achieved PMP in 2021
Q. Are you a PMI Authorized Training Provider?
A. Yes, we are a Premium Level Authorized Training Provider with PMI. We have been a partner with PMI since 2013; you can also check our ATP Badge by following this link. https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/e3dc9b5f-4ad8-47c0-a457-92357ff8697f
Q. How do you conduct PMP training after enrollment?
A. Our PMP course comes with end-to-end support till you are certified. It is a complete learning solution to pass the PMP exam on the first attempt irrespective of your professional background. So as soon as you get enrolled, we give you access to an e-learning system and also share a key to download your student Exam Prep Guide from PMI. This e-learning system coupled with Live classes and ongoing doubt clarification sessions ensures the best experience to get your PMP certification in a single shot.
Here is the brief about the course:
- Enroll in the PMP® certification course
- Get access to the e-learning portal which has videos –
- Pre-learning Material to Agile and Scrum – It includes enough material to understand PMP® content even if you are new to Agile and Scrum.
- PMBOK Guide videos – It includes easy to understand dry PMBOK® Guide concepts.
- PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep Guide topics videos – Live classes would be presented based on this guide which assumes that you have a good understanding of PMBOK, Agile, and Scrum. So, we advise you to explore PMBOK, Agile and Scrum concepts before attending live classes to get maximum value. Our trainer focuses more on Project Management case studies that help you get ready side by side with PMP Live classes.
- Agile Practice Guide videos – It is assumed that you have a basic understanding of Agile and here you explore some Agile concepts.
- Mock Exams – You get access to good quality mock exam questions to practice that will prepare you to clear the PMP exam.</
- Training Preparation – A good PMP course needs at least 100 hours of content and interaction, we provide the same using PMP Live session and e-learning portal access that will complement each other and go hand in hand for a better experience for the customers. In the session, the focus will be more on practical case studies and the ppt version of the PMI Authorized PMP Exam Prep Guide. It is recommended to explore the PMBOK 6 prior to Live classes for a better understanding. If you miss watching videos before Live classes, then the trainer will adjust the Live classes accordingly and there is always an option to refer to recording again.
- Continuous Support – We also provide ongoing continuous support for the better experience of our customers. Continuous support includes:
- Doubt Clarification Webinar – Apart from PMP Live sessions, our trainer support is also available through alternate Saturday Doubt Clarification sessions.
- Forum – We also provide support through an exclusive forum where you can discuss your doubts whenever you want and will also get the answer by the next business day.
Live sessions with our expert trainer, E-learning system, Doubt clarification webinar, and forum support makes your PMP journey hassle-free and ensures your PMP certificate.
Q. How PMP® virtual live sessions are structured?
A. Our 35 hours of PMP live sessions are spread across many weeks, usually 5 to 7 weeks, depending on the format of a particular batch you have been enrolled in. For PMP, we have two class formats: weekday 3.5 hours of session (two sessions in a week and generally during off-business hours) and another one is weekend 7 hours of session (one session in a week). The unique aspect of this program is that you can participate in it from your desk and before attending the next session, you experiment with learning, including going through specific content from the e-learning system suggested by the trainer. The Program structure allows you to share and discuss your challenges and experiences with the trainer and other global participants.
Q. How much time do I need to spend on the PMP® virtual live training session?
A. You will be required to spend approximately 3.5 or 7 hours per session depending on the batch you enrolled in. Weekend sessions (organised generally during off-business hours) are 3.5 hours in duration and weekend session duration is 7 hours. Weekday batches help you to attend sessions without sacrificing your office hours.
Q. What if I am unable to attend a session from my ongoing PMP Live virtual training?
A. We record all PMP® certification training sessions and within 24 hours these recordings get uploaded to the e-learning system. You can go through the recording to catch up on the missed session. But in our experience, we have seen people involved in class end up giving exams faster and getting more inputs from fellow learners. If you want, you can attend the missed session from the next upcoming batch as we have 60 days of flexible access to our PMP® virtual live session from the moment you enroll.
Q. How do I get my PMP® certificate for contact hours?
A. After completion of Live sessions, you can apply for the Contact Hours certificate from PMI by submitting a post-course survey at PMI.
Q. What if I change my mind regarding attending a PMP® certification training session?
A. In case, you change your mind about taking our PMP® virtual live session for any reason, you will be entitled to a full or partial refund. The amount of 100 USD will be deducted from the course fees if you have already used the key provided by us to download the PMP® certification course material from PMI. Hence, 100 USD will be the non-refundable in this case. We will refund 100% if this key is not used by you.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations after the beginning of the first day of the course.
Q. Does this PMP® training course include the PMP®️ exam fees?
A. PMI takes exam fees directly, no Authorised Training Partner (ATP) can club PMP exam fee with the training fee, so our training course includes only the cost of the PMI Authorized PMP Exam Prep course which is a complete learning solution for your PMP exam and helps you to pass in the shortest possible time.
Q. What is the guarantee that I will pass this PMP exam after getting enrolled with iZenBridge?
A. We understand that the cost of failing is high so our course goal is that candidates pass the exam on the first attempt. If you will follow the course and take advantage of every component of the course i.e. Live sessions with our expert trainer, E-learning system, Doubt clarification webinar and forum support, then there is no doubt, you will definitely pass the PMP exam. The PMP exam requires that you prepare well and we as an iZenBridge ensures the same.
Q. Do You provide a PMBOK Licence copy? What are other reference books provided?
A. As you enroll with PMI’s ATP, you get PMI’s PMP Exam Prep Study guide; this is the only book you need to prepare for the PMP exam, along with our video contents. PMBOKs are no longer treated as the book for PMP. You will get PMBOK copies when you become a member of PMI. Usually, you become a member before the PMP exam. Also, please note that PMBOK is not provided as part of this PMP program.
Q. How many times can I retake the PMP exam?
A. After approval of your application, your one-year exam eligibility period will start. You may take the examination three times within this one-year eligibility period, retake fees will be applied to the second and third attempts. After the third attempt, you need to give a break of one year to reattempt it. Kindly note, if you follow our PMP course, it ensures that you pass the exam in the first attempt.
Q. After I pay for the PMP® course, can I reschedule/transfer to a later date?
A. Yes, you can. At the moment you will enrol, you will get 60 days of flexible access to our PMP® virtual live sessions.
Q. What is the examination fee for the PMP® course?
A. The PMP examination fee for PMI members is US$405.00 whereas for Non-member is US$555.00. However, we recommend you to become a member of PMI to avail various benefits such as you’ll have access to a huge library of information and career tools, as well as discounts, incentives, and perks. You’ll also have access to local and global communities, the opportunity to advance and give back to the profession, discounts, rewards, and perks. The PMI membership fee is ₹9,963/year.
Q. What is the total cost of getting PMP Certified?
A. You need to add the PMP exam fee on top of your training fee. We provide all necessary material to get you ready for the PMP exam. So, the total cost of getting PMP Certified will be our PMP training fees plus the PMP exam fee (which is around 540 USD).
Q. What is the retake fee?
A. You can retake the PMP exam. You will get three attempts in a year to clear your PMP exam. However, retake fees will be applied to the second and third attempts to pass the PMP exam i.e.
- For members – $275
- For Non-members – $375
Q. When do I need to pay my PMP examination fees?
A. PMI asks for a fee after your exam application gets approved. You will be required to give the PMP exam within a year after approval of the application else you need to fill and submit an application again.
Q. What is the validity of my 35 contact hours which I earned during PMP® training?
A. Once you receive the 35 contact hours, it will be valid for a lifetime and will never expire.
Q. Do you provide 35 contact hours/ PDUs for the new pattern?
A. Yes, we are PMI’s Authorized Training Partner (ATP). Our program provides you with 35 Contact Hours for the PMP exam. We also provide all necessary support to prepare for the PMP exam.
Q. I need video content and your practice tests only. How much do you charge for that?
A. We only have one package where video content and practice tests come along with PMP online live classes.
Q. I already have a PDU certificate and I need to attend the class. Can I get a discount?
A. Our PMP program is designed to make you ready for the PMP exam. PDU is a very small part of it. Hence, we do not have discounts in such cases.
Q. Do you provide practise tests / mock tests also?
A. Yes, our PMP online program has 1400 questions, and we also have three full-length mock tests. These tests are made as per PMI guidelines which ensure alignment with the real PMP exam.
Q. Is any Agile certificate suggested to pass the PMP exam as I heard 50% of questions come from Agile?
A. With the help of our Agile learning material, which is part of our PMP program, one can learn agile and pass the PMP exam. If you still wish to do some Agile certification, then doing Certified Scrum Master (CSM) from Scrum Alliance is a good idea.
Q. How much time does it take to do PMP?
A.A. In general, it takes around two months to do a PMP certification course.
Q. What is the Difference between PMBOK 6 & PMBOK 7?
A. If you are asking this question from the perspective of the PMP exam, you should not worry about the PMBOK version since we will provide you PMI’s Exam Prep Book for the PMP exam along with our course; the PMI has a separate book for the PMP exam now.
If you just want to know in general, here is the video you can watch: –
Q. How much PMBOK 7 is important for the PMP exam preparation?
A. You should not worry about the PMBOK version since we will give you PMI’s Exam Prep Book for the PMP exam along with our course. The PMI has a separate book for the PMP exam now. PMI’s exam reference guide has more material from PMBOK 6 than anything else. So you should not worry about PMBOK 7.
Q. Do you follow PMBOK 6 or PMBOK 7 in your PMP training program?
A. PMI’s Exam Prep Guide, designed as per the PMP exam syllabus, is followed in our PMP training and foundation concepts of Project Management, supported by PMBOK 6 and Agile videos. This is producing great results for our clients in the PMP exam.
Q. How is the PMP course different from Prince 2?
A. We do not deal in Prince 2 as we know that PMI is more globally known for the certification of Project Management.
Q. Do we need to do CSM for PMP certification?
A. It is not necessary, but definitely a good idea. Our content covers agile well, but adding some Agile certification by doing CSM is a good idea since it will also help you in PMP preparation.
Q. Why are so many Agile concepts included in the new PMP exam pattern?
A. In the current scenario, more and more organizations are moving to Agile. Most of the participants also come from different backgrounds including IT, construction, oil & gas, automobile, etc. Therefore, PMI always tries to make PMP® relevant based on the needs of different industries. In the new PMP exam pattern, approx. 50% of questions will be around project management concepts in an Agile environment. To make your journey easy, we have designed the course for you in such a way that will help you to pass the exam on the first attempt. We also provide pre-learning material to understand sufficient Agile. So, even if you are new to Agile, don’t worry, our e-learning system will help you to learn and understand all the concepts in the best possible way.
Q. I am not from an IT background, so how will I be able to understand your PMP® Live classes? As Agile concepts are meant to be used in IT and the trainer will use examples mostly from IT.
A. First of all, we need to understand that it is a misconception that Agile concepts are related to IT. Rather these are values and principles which help you to respond to the change in the business situations. Today, we live in a dynamic environment where most industries are adopting Agile. Rest assured, in the PMP® session the trainer will definitely mentor based on the participant’s overall experience and considering the PMP exam need.
Q. How much Agile knowledge or Agile expertise do I need to have to give the PMP exam?
A. You just need to explore basic adaptive/agile life cycles fundamentals related to the project management like –
- What is the Adaptive/Agile Life cycle?
- How is scoping done in Agile?
- What is the leadership style in Agile?
- How are the risks taken care of in Agile?
- How do reports get prepared in Agile?
- How monitoring activities are executed in Agile?
- What are the best approaches to engage stakeholders in Agile?
For PMP®, you need to know the Agile manifesto that tells Agile Values and Principles, and a basic understanding of how risks, costs, and changes are managed in Agile. We have a separate set of videos that make you ready for Agile knowledge before you come to the PMBOK or other project management processes. Our PMP® course is a complete learning solution that is designed to pass the exam in the first attempt irrespective of your background. We also combine videos and live classes in such a way that you get comfortable with concepts and pass the exam in the shortest possible time.
For more detail, please watch the following video –
Q. What are the things you need to take care of during your PMP Online Proctoring Exam?
A. There are certain things that you need to take into consideration:
- Make sure that you have a computer with a webcam, a reliable internet connection, and a quiet space where you can spend a few uninterrupted hours.
- Do the check-in process which includes system check, your picture, photo identification, workspace scan, and close all applications before the 30 mins of the PMP exam
- All communication with your Proctor will be either in English or Japanese, whichever you have selected while registering.
- The proctor would also need to see your work area before the exam, so be ready to take a snapshot of it. If it doesn’t pass the scan, you won’t be able to take the exam.
- Anything on the wall with writing will be inspected. If you have an extra monitor it has to be off or unplugged.
- You will be required to upload your personal ID photos with the correct name on them as you have mentioned while applying. It will take some time to review. If there is an issue, the proctor may try to chat or they may also call you on your phone.
- Clear your desk, make sure it doesn’t include any books, notepads, calculators, sticky notes, writing utensils, phones, headsets, earbuds, pens, scratch paper, whiteboards, watch, smartwatch, etc as using of the same is strictly prohibited. To be safe, read the online exam policies carefully.
- The proctor must be able to continuously see you throughout the exam, else your exam will be terminated.
- Sometimes internet connection is unstable. In that situation, contact them through OnVue chat, and the proctor will help you reschedule it at no cost.
To know more about the same, check out this Online Proctoring Exam Preparation – the Dos and Don’ts video.
Q. Will the PMP® certification course virtual live session be recorded?
A. Yes, we record all Live sessions and within 24 hours these recordings will be available to participants.
Q. Will online PMP® training session’s attendance be recorded?
A. Yes, we will keep a record of attendance for all the PMP® virtual live sessions.
Q. The PMP® course that I want is outside my time zone. Can I still join?
A. Yes! We welcome candidates from around the world as it’s a fully online PMP® training. We request you to check the timing of the PMP® training online sessions that will be held at your local time so that you can attend the PMP® virtual live session. For your convenience, we have already set all the batches as per different countries including the US & Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UAE, France, Germany, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, India & Srilanka. So that you can freely join the batch of your choice.
Q. What will be the size of the PMP® course online session?
A. The average class size of the PMP® virtual live session will be 20-30 students.
Q. Can I get an invoice for my employer?
A. Yes! In case your organization is funding your training, you can let us know and we will be happy to create one for you. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask the support team for an official invoice for the PMP® virtual live training session.
Director, Project Management Professional (PMP)® & Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Trainer, iZenBridge
Saket Bansal is the Founder of iZenBridge, a global education provider dedicated to improving the employability of working professionals. Saket started his professional career as a developer, and from the last eight years, he is in education and consulting. Saket facilitates training on Business Agility, SAFe, Disciplined Agile, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation and Coaching skills. Saket is helping start-ups, mid-size organizations and big corporates in developing high performing teams and achieving business agility.
PMP®, PMI-ACP®, SAFe Agilist, Project management Coach
Manish Panchmatia has 19 years of industry experience working in different discipline from Sales, Delivery Management and customer engagement.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
US, Canada, UK, London, Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Florida, New York, California, Idaho, Los Angeles , Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Cairo, Columbia, Wellington, New Zealand, Fishers, Toronto, Germany, Denmark France, Chile, Santiago, Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Prague, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, UAE, Dubai, South Africa, Egypt, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Nigeria, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila, Delhi, Gaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon, NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Kerala, Kochi.
PMP and PMBOK are registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.