Differentiate yourself – Get ahead in your Scrum Knowledge and acquire skills to be great scrum master.
A-CSM® (Advanced Certified ScrumMaster®) is designed for Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) who wish to take their ScrumMaster skills to the next level.
After this class, you will be able to demonstrate coaching and facilitation skills in your scrum team. The program gives you skills to detect and fix dysfunctional scrum teams.
What will you Learn?
This Online Program is best suited for professionals who prefer to experiment the learning in work environment during the program duration itself. Doing these experiments helps you in learning from doing along with learning for the trainer.
The online learning will have a good mix of group activities and the introduction of the theory
- Engage and motivate everyone to build high-performance teams.
- Coach Product Owner to build winning products.
- Create containers to energize your sprint retrospectives.
- Promote innovation by challenging your teams.
- Transform teams by being their powerful change agent.
- Enable teams and leaders by helping them to solve their own problems.
- Empower teams as an influential Servant Leader and lead by example.
- Help teams to understand and promote the importance of self-organization.
- Study and analyze various coaching scenarios to develop deeper insights into Systems.
A-CSM Certification pre-requisites
- A current Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) certification from the Scrum Alliance®.
- At least 12 months of experience as a ScrumMaster within the last five years.
- To attend at least four hours of the instructor-led program.
- To complete all the online modules, quizzes, and assignments.
- Demonstrate skills in facilitation and mentoring to the instructor.
What is covered in A-CSM Class
Your Journey as a ScrumMaster
Scrum Values & Creating Team Working Agreements
Forming Great Teams
Empirical Process Control
The Art & Science of Facilitation
ScrumMaster Facilitating Scrum Events
ScrumMaster Coaching Effective Team Dynamics
ScrumMaster Coaching Individuals, Organization and Leadership
Dealing with Technical Debt
Advanced Engineering Practices
ScrumMaster Coaching Product Owner
ScrumMaster as a Chief Impediments Remover
Various Scaling Frameworks
ScrumMaster-Scaling World Café
ScrumMaster as a Servant Leader
Personnel Commitment and Action Plan
For details of learning objective and what is covered in the class, please download the A-CSM learning guide below.
A-CSM Course Plan (Virtual Class)
The program runs for four weeks and each week participants are expected to do three type of activities
- Self-Learning of approx. 3 hours
- Live Interaction with the trainer for 2 hours; the recording will be shared with participants.
- Sharing Insights from Self Learning
Live Classes Timing
- 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM IST
- 8:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) to 10 AM ET
- 1 PM GMT to 3 PM GMT
- A-CSM Certificate by Scrum Alliance
- A-CSM Study material and class recordings.
- Extension of Scrum Alliance membership by 2 years
- 16 PDUS and 16 SEUs
How do I earn the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) certification?
To earn an Advanced CSM, you first must have an active CSM® certification with Scrum Alliance®. With your CSM, you must successfully achieve and be validated by a Path to CSP Educator, all the A-CSM™ learning objectives defined. Students must successfully complete all Educator-designed components of an approved educational offering, in addition to demonstrating at least one-year work experience specific to the role of ScrumMaster, within the past five years.
When and how can I take A-CSM Exam?
In our virtual A-CSM Class, the trainer ensures that you complete the 7 learning objectives. Your data will be submitted to scrum alliance after the training. You need to just accept the Scrum Alliance license agreement and download the certificate. There is no exam for A-CSM.
How do I “demonstrate 12 months of experience” to qualify for the ACSM®?
You can login to your Scrum Alliance dashboard and update your Scrum Alliance profile to demonstrate the experience.
How do I complete CSP After A-CSM ?
After A-CSM, your next step is to complete CSP-SM.
Submit Your Query
CST , CEC, SPC4, PMP and PMI-ACP
Sekhar is a technocrat, management consultant and an Enterprise Agile Transformation Coach has over 16+ years of using methodologies from Agile to Waterfall.