What is an Advanced Certified Scrum Master® (A-CSM®) Certification?
Advanced Certified Scrum Master® is a credential offered by Scrum Alliance®. A-CSM® certification training is best suited for professionals who prefer to experiment with the learning in the work environment during the program duration itself. After the A-CSM® training, you will be able to demonstrate coaching and facilitation skills in your scrum team.
Why become an Advanced Certified Scrum Master® (A-CSM®)?
A-CSM® (Advanced Certified Scrum Master®) is designed for Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) who wish to take their Scrum Master skills to the next level. If you want to gain skills to detect and fix dysfunctional scrum teams then the A-CSM® training course workshop is for you. As an Advanced Certified Scrum Master, you will be able to:
- Engage and motivate everyone to build high-performance teams
- Coach the product owner in building the winning products
- Promote innovation by challenging your teams
- Transform teams by being their powerful change agent
- Help teams to understand and promote the importance of self-organization
- Analyze various coaching scenarios to develop deeper insights into Systems
Advanced Certified Scrum Master® Certification Online Session
We offer two days of a virtual live session. The A-CSM® online course certification is designed specifically for professionals who are passionate about standing out in their industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community. Our online live A-CSM® training program would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have a knowledge and understanding of Scrum Values, practices, and applications. A-CSM® certified professional will be required to have approx. 20 hours of self-study for better understanding. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of the theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. To get Certified, one must complete all assignments and attend live virtual sessions. Upon successful completion of the Scrum Master certification course, A-CSM® professionals will receive certification from the Scrum Alliance.
What will you learn?
Upon successful completion of the A-CSM® online certification training course workshop, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate how scrum is aligned with the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto for Agile Software Development.
- Explain how you resolved or addressed a violation of Agile principles.
- Identify indicators when a group engaged in divergent thinking and convergent thinking.
- Create working agreements to foster clear communication for a meeting.
- Discuss Scrum and its benefits to a business stakeholder.
- Apply a countermeasure to reduce the impact of the challenge facing a self-organizing team.
- Describe how development practices are highly beneficial in a multiple team environment.
- Analyze your fulfilment of the Scrum values and how you could improve.
For details regarding what is covered in the training, download the A-CSM® learning guide below:
Scrum Master Career Path
How to become an Advanced Certified Scrum Master® (A-CSM®)?
The Advanced Certified Scrum Master® certification course will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with Advanced Certified Scrum Master®️ Certification Live Virtual Training session details.
- Attend all the live sessions.
- Go through the lesson insights from e-learning portal.
- Submit all the assignments.
- Give feedback about the A-CSM® learning course.
- Claim your certificate.
Your A-CSM® certification will be received via email. On successful completion of this Advanced Certified Scrum Master® training online process, you will be awarded the designation of Advanced Certified Scrum Master® (A-CSM®) by Scrum Alliance.
Who Should Attend an Advanced Certified Scrum Master® (A-CSM®) Certification Training?
This Advanced Certified Scrum Master® workshop will be beneficial for:
- Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Development Managers
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Agile coaches
What will you get?
- A-CSM® Online Training with 100% success rate
- Training by an elite panel of Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- You will earn 16 PDU and 16 SEU.
- 100% Assured Scrum Alliance certification
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Continuous learning and support to advance your Scrum understanding
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
Training Schedule With Global Timings
15 & 16 April 2021
|US & Canada||6:00 AM – 2:00 PM EST
5:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST
4:00 AM – 12:00 PM MST
|UK||11:00 AM – 7:00 PM BST|
|France, Germany||12:00 PM – 8:00 PM CEST|
|South Africa, Egypt||12:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
|India & Srilanka||3:30 PM – 11:30 PM IST|
|Saudi Arabia||1:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|UAE||2:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Price: INR 35000+ Tax|
|Trainer: Sekhar Burra|
11, 12 & 13 May 2021
|US & Canada||8:30 – 1:00 AM EST(USA)
7:30 – 12:00 AM CST(USA)
6:30 – 11:00 PM MST(USA)
5:30 – 10:00 PM PST(USA)
12, 13 & 14 May 2021
4.5 hrs – Wed, Thur & Fri : 3 Days
|Australia||10:30 AM- 3:00 PM AEST|
|New Zealand||12:30 PM – 5:00 PM NZST|
|Hong Kong||8:30 AM – 1:00 PM HKT|
|UAE||4:30 AM – 9:00 AM GST|
|India & Srilanka||6:00 AM – 10:30 AM IST|
|Price: INR 35000+ Tax|
|Trainer: Madhavi Ledalla|
Why Advanced Certified Scrum Master® training with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. Our training and certificates will always add a feather to your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the Agile Scrum Master certification course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before an Advanced Certified Scrum Master®️ Certification Live Virtual Training Workshop so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Our A-CSM® certification session is a value for money Scrum Workshop. Everything you learn, you can apply to your job as a Scrum Master. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who will help you design a career path of your choice inside Agile and Scrum, help you grow faster in your career and also guide you perfectly throughout the A-CSM® journey.
- Trained 5000+ professionals worldwide
- Facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Experience the practical Scrum Workshop
- Real-world support and grooming
- Complete career path guidance in Scrum and Agile
- 100+ videos on our YouTube channel
- 40,000+ subscribers are getting the benefit
- 500+ enrollments every month
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
Q. How do I earn the online Advanced Certified Scrum Master® (A-CSM®) certification?
A. To earn an Advanced Certified Scrum Master® course, you first must have an active CSM® certification with Scrum Alliance®. With your CSM, you must successfully achieve and be validated by a Path to CSP Educator, all the A-CSM™ learning objectives defined. Students must successfully complete all Educator-designed components of an approved educational offering, in addition to demonstrating at least one-year work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master, within the past five years.
Q. When and how can I take the Advanced Certified Scrum Master® online training exam?
A. In our virtual A-CSM® Classes, the trainer ensures that you complete the 7 learning objectives and A-CSM® course curriculum. Your data will be submitted to A-CSM® accreditation body after the training. You need to just accept the Scrum Alliance license agreement and download the A-CSM® certificate. There is no exam for the A-CSM® online certification training program.
Q. How do I “demonstrate 12 months of experience” to qualify for the A-CSM® training class online session?
A. You can login to your Scrum Alliance dashboard and update your Scrum Alliance profile to demonstrate the experience.
Q. How do I complete CSP®-SM after the A-CSM® virtual training workshop?
A. To earn Certified Scrum Professional® – Scrum Master (CSP®-SM), you first must have an active A-CSM® certification with Scrum Alliance®. With your A-CSM® program, you should demonstrate at least two-year work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master, within the past five years.
Q. What will I learn in the A-CSM® certification course?
A. Through the A-CSM® workshop, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement and low motivation.
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace. An A-CSM® certification and exam training helps you stand out among the global Scrum community.
Q. What is the prerequisite for getting the A-CSM® training certification?
A. Prerequisite for getting Scrum Master Certification:
- An active CSM® Certificate
- 1 year or more experience in the past 5 years of working as a Scrum Master
Q. What are the steps for getting the A-CSM® online training certification?
A. Steps for getting Scrum Master training Certification:
- 16 Hours Advanced Certified Scrum Master® Certification Training Workshop by a Scrum Alliance approved CST.
- Complete the pre and post assignments given by the trainer.
- Validate your experience on the Scrum Alliance portal.
- Claim your Advanced Certified Scrum Master® Training Certification.
Q. How Scrum Alliance validates my Experience as a Scrum Master?
A. You need to record your experience in your Scrum Alliance profile in order to claim the A-CSM® Certification. There is no additional verification required.
Q. I have 5+ years of Scrum Experience, but I got CSM® certified recently. Am I eligible for the online Advanced Certified Scrum Master® training workshop certification?
A. Yes. Your one-year Scrum Experience should be in the last 5 years. It could be before earning a CSM® certificate, it is considered valid.
Q. Can I take an A-CSM® educational offering before I have the required work experience?
A. You can attend the online A-CSM® course Workshop before attaining one-year experience, but in order to earn certification, you would need one-year experience. It’s mandatory to record one-year experience to earn an A-CSM® Certificate. However, you can take the class now, but you may be only able to claim your A-CSM® credential after validating one year of experience.
Q. How Do I enter my Scrum Experience on Scrum Alliance portal?
A. Steps are given below:
- Login to scrum Alliance account (Every professional with active Scrum should be able to login)
- Go to the Certification dashboard under settings.
- Under the profile picture, select to “Edit” your certification profile.
- Scroll down to “Add/edit” your work experience.
- In case of any problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Do I need to take any exam for getting the A-CSM® virtual training certification?
A. Unlike CSM® Scrum Alliance, it does not conduct an official A-CSM® exam. Your Certified Scrum Trainer will offer you some assignments which you need to complete in order to earn the A-CSM® training certificate.
Q. My CSM® Certificate is expired, can I attend the A-CSM® certification training online session?
A. In order to get an A-CSM® course Certified you need to have an active CSM® certification. However, if your CSM® expired before 90 days, you can still attend our class.
Q. Will my CSM® certificate get renewed when I get A-CSM® certification?
A. Yes, you will have this A-CSM® advantage that if your CSM® certificate is active, it will be renewed once you get A-CSM® certified.
Q. How is A-CSM® certification training different from the CSM® online training certification I already have?
A. A-CSM® builds upon the knowledge you gained during the CSM® workshop and your experience as a Scrum Master. By the end of the A-CSM® certification course workshop, you will be a better facilitator, skilled at collaboration and stakeholder engagement. You will be able to handle the Scrum team and the impediments much effectively.
Q. What is the difference between A-CSM® and CSM®?
A. A-CSM® – Advanced Certified Scrum Master® is a credential offered by Scrum Alliance®. A-CSM® (Advanced Certified Scrum Master®) training is designed for Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) who wish to take their Scrum Master skills to the next level. If you want to gain skills to detect and fix dysfunctional scrum teams then the A-CSM® certification course is for you. After the Scrum Master training, you will be able to demonstrate coaching and facilitation skills in your scrum team.
CSM® – The Certified Scrum Master® by Scrum Alliance is ideal for you if you want to start your Agile and Scrum Journey. CSM® training prepares you for the critical role of Scrum Master in a Scrum team. You will learn the new way of leading teams in Certified Scrum Master® Workshop. We will also guide you in understanding the essence of a Scrum, its process, methodology, Scrum roles and responsibilities, Scrum ceremonies, preparing you to succeed as a Scrum Master.
Q. Where does A-CSM® training and certification course fit in Path to CSP Educators?
A. As per the new path for CSP, you can now have multiple CSP certification. i.e. CSP®-SM and CSP®-PO. A Certified Scrum master can reach CSP®-SM by following the steps below-
- Get CSM® certified
- Record a minimum Two-year experience as Scrum Master in Scrum Alliance
- Attend 16 hours A-CSM® Workshop (Virtual or in-person) depending on your location.
- Attend path to CSP Educator program (Check the list of approved trainers)
- Get CSP certified
Note – You should have a minimum of 24 months of work experience of ScrumMaster (from within the past five years).
Q. What is the A-CSM® certification renewal process?
A. The A-CSM® credential is good for two years. You need to fulfill the SEU requirements determined by Scrum Alliance to renew A-CSM®.
Q. What is the Cancellation/Refund & reschedule policy for the A-CSM® certification and training?
- All the cancellation and reschedule requests must be notified over email.
- Requests received any time prior to class will get 100% refund. Within 7 working days.
- After the first day if you’re unable to attend due to any emergency, we will reschedule your class for future.
Meet Our Trainer
Sekhar’s journey to transform the world of work, so that everyone enjoy coming to work everyday. He is an Enterprise Transformation Coach has over 18+ years primarily focused on building great teams that build great organizations, inculcating agile ways of working, lean thinking, promoting innovation and help leadership transitioning through change that enables business agility.
|ACST, CSP, CSPO, CTC, CAL1, CCI, ICP-ACC, SPC 4.0, PMP, ACP, KMP-1, KMP-2, Gamification, Mgmt 3.0, Change Mgmt Practitioner (APMG)
Madhavi is a transformational enthusiast with a technology background. She has an end-to-end development experience with MS technologies. She has a keen interest in delivering customized workshops that include User Story, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Design Thinking, Release Planning & Portfolio workshops. She is passionate about building teams that are focused on the outcome instead of output. She also works with leadership & teams to guide them through transformation.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
US, Canada, UK, London, Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Florida, New York, California, Idaho, Los Angeles, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Cairo, Columbia, Wellington, New Zealand, Fishers, Toronto, Germany, Denmark France, Chile, Santiago, Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Prague, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, UAE, Dubai, Egypt, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Nigeria, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Kerala, Kochi.