A-CSM® (Advanced Certified ScrumMaster®) is designed for Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) who wish to take their ScrumMaster skills to the next level. This Online Program is best suited for professionals who prefer to experiment with the learning in the work environment during the program duration itself. The program gives you the skills to detect and fix dysfunctional scrum teams. After this class, you will be able to demonstrate coaching and facilitation skills in your scrum team. As an Advanced Certified Scrum Master, you will be able to engage and motivate everyone to build high-performance teams, coach the product owner in building the winning products, promote innovation by challenging your teams, transform teams by being their powerful change agent, help teams to understand and promote the importance of self-organization and also analyze various coaching scenarios to develop deeper insights into Systems.
There will be five virtual sessions and each session will be two and a half hours long. The course is designed specifically for busy professionals who are all packed up in working hours. Our online live A-CSM program would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have knowledge and understanding without sacrificing your office. You will be required to have approx. three hours of self-study for better understanding and active participation in all the activities and conversations. You must complete all the online modules, quizzes, and assignments. We have an expert team of coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. To get Certified, one must complete all assignments and attend live virtual sessions. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® certification from the Scrum Alliance.
Who can attend?
This session will be beneficial for:
- Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Development Managers
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Agile coaches
- A current Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) certification from the Scrum Alliance®.
- At least 12 months of experience as a ScrumMaster within the last five years.
Submit Your Query
iZenBridge is one of the world’s leading certification training providers. Our focus is to improve the skills of professionals and help organizations to achieve their business goals. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. Our experienced trainer, Mr. Sekhar Burra has trained and coached more than 16000+ professionals. He is a well-known speaker across various regional, global and Internation agile conferences. We also conduct doubt clarification webinars for a better understanding of all the concepts. Our classroom style videos are engaging, enjoyable, and designed using interactive whiteboard sessions. Our Youtube channel includes hundreds of FREE videos to learn concepts in simple language. We also have 34,000+ youtube subscribers from more than 50 countries. Our courses are well recognized and receive 500+ enrollments every month. We believe in guiding our customers perfectly throughout the journey.
Training Schedule With Global Timings
12, 13 & 14 August 2020
|US & Canada||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM EST
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST
7:00 AM – 12:00 PM MST
|UK||2:00 PM – 7:00 PM BST|
|France, Germany||3:00 PM – 8:00 PM CEST|
|South Africa, Egypt||3:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
|India & Srilanka||6:30 PM – 11:30 PM IST|
|Saudi Arabia||4:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|UAE||5:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Trainer: Sekhar Burra|
Lesson 1: Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Agile and Lean Values, Principles, and Worldview
- Empirical Process Control
Lesson 2: Scrum Master Core Competencies
Lesson 3: Service to the Development Team
- Team Dynamics
- Definition of “Done”
- Value of Development Practices
Lesson 4: Service to the Product Owner
- Coaching the Product Owner
Lesson 5: Service to the Organization
- Resolving Impediments
- Scaling Scrum
- Organizational Change
Lesson 6: Scrum Mastery
- Personal Development
Our A-CSM virtual sessions help you in achieving the following learning objectives:
- Demonstrate how scrum is aligned with the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto for Agile Software Development.
- Explain how you resolved or addressed a violation of Agile principles.
- Identify indicators when a group engaged in divergent thinking and convergent thinking.
- Create working agreements to foster clear communication for a meeting.
- Discuss Scrum and its benefits to a business stakeholder.
- Apply a countermeasure to reduce the impact of the challenge facing a self-organizing team.
- Describe how development practices are highly beneficial in a multiple team environment.
- Analyze your fulfillment of the Scrum values and how you could improve.
To get certified, one must attend all live virtual sessions, go through the lesson insights from our e-learning portal and complete all the assignments.
Once all the above tasks have been completed, we will upload your details on the Scrum Alliance Website. You will receive an email to give feedback about the course. Once done with the feedback, you will get an email to claim your certificate. Your A-CSM certification will be received via email.
On successful completion of this training process, you will become an Advanced Certified Scrum Master.
- A-CSM Certificate by Scrum Alliance
- Extension of Scrum Alliance membership by two years
- 16 PDUS and 16 SEUs
- E-learning portal access for A-CSM course
Q. How do I earn the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) certification?
A. To earn an Advanced CSM, you first must have an active CSM® certification with Scrum Alliance®. With your CSM, you must successfully achieve and be validated by a Path to CSP Educator, all the A-CSM™ learning objectives defined. Students must successfully complete all Educator-designed components of an approved educational offering, in addition to demonstrating at least one-year work experience specific to the role of ScrumMaster, within the past five years.
Q. When and how can I take A-CSM Exam?
A. In our virtual A-CSM Class, the trainer ensures that you complete the 7 learning objectives. Your data will be submitted to scrum alliance after the training. You need to just accept the Scrum Alliance license agreement and download the certificate. There is no exam for A-CSM.
Q. How do I “demonstrate 12 months of experience” to qualify for the ACSM®?
A. You can login to your Scrum Alliance dashboard and update your Scrum Alliance profile to demonstrate the experience.
Q. How do I complete CSP After A-CSM ?
A. After A-CSM, your next step is to complete CSP-SM.
Q. What will I learn in A-CSM Workshop?
A. Through the A-CSM, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement and low motivation.
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace. An A-CSM certification helps you stand out among the global Scrum community.
What is the pre-requisite for getting A-CSM Certification?
A. Pre-requisite for getting A-CSM Certification:
- An active CSM Certificate
- 1 year or more experience in the past 5 years of working as a ScrumMaster
What are the steps for getting A-CSM Certification?
A. Steps for getting A-CSM Certification:
- 16 Hours Advanced Scrum Master A-CSM Workshop by a Scrum Alliance approved CST.
- Complete the pre and post assignments given by the trainer.
- Validate your experience on the Scrum Alliance portal.
- Claim your A-CSM Certification.
Q. How Scrum Alliance validates my Experience as a Scrum Master?
A. You need to record your experience in your Scrum Alliance profile in order to claim the A-CSM Certification. There is no additional verification required.
Q. I have 5+ years of Scrum Experience, but I got CSM certified recently. Am I eligible for A-CSM Certificate?
A. Yes. Your one-year Scrum Experience should be in the last 5 years. It could be before earning CSM certificate, it is considered valid.
Q. Can I take an A-CSM™ educational offering before I have the required work experience?
A. You can attend the A-CSM Workshop before attaining one-year experience, but in order to earn certification, you would need one-year experience. Its mandatory to record one-year experience to earn A-CSM Certificate. However, you can take the class now, but you may be only able to claim your A-CSM credential after validated one year of experience.
How Do I enter my Scrum Experience on Scrum Alliance portal?
A. Steps are given below:
- Login to scrum Alliance account (Every professional with active Scrum should be able to login)
- Go to Certification dashboard under settings.
- Under the profile picture, select to “Edit” your certification profile.
- Scroll down to “Add/edit” your work experience.
- In case of any problems contact email@example.com
Q. Do I need to take any exam for getting A-CSM Certification?
A. Unlike CSM Scrum Alliance does not conduct an official exam for A-CSM. Your Certified Scrum Trainer will offer you some assignments which you need to complete in order to earn the A-CSM certificate.
Q. My CSM Certificate is expired, can I attend A-CSM Certification?
A. In order to get A-CSM Certified you need to have an active CSM certification. However, if your CSM expired before 90 days, you can still attend our class.
Q. Will My CSM Certificate get renewed when I get A-CSM?
A. Yes, if your CSM certificate is active, it will be renewed once you get A-CSM certified.
Q. How is A-CSM Different from the CSM Certification I already have?
A. A-CSM builds upon the knowledge you gained during CSM workshop and your experience as Scrum Master. By the end of A-CSM workshop, you will be a better facilitator, skilled at collaboration and stakeholder engagement. You will be able to handle Scrum team and the impediments much effectively.
Q. Where does A-CSM Fit in Path to CSP Educators?
A. As per the new path for CSP, you can now have multiple CSP certification. i.e. CSP-SM and CSP-PO. A Certified Scrum master can reach CSP-SM by following the steps below-
- Get CSM certified
- Record a minimum Two-year experience as Scrum master in Scrum Alliance
- Attend 16 hours A-CSM Workshop (Virtual or in-person) depending on your location.
- Attend path to CSP Educator program (Check the list of approved trainers)
- Get CSP certified
Note – You should have a minimum of 24 months of work experience of ScrumMaster (from within the past five years).
Q. What is the renewal process for A-CSM™ certification?
A. The A-CSM™ credential is good for two years. You need to fulfil the SEU requirements determined by Scrum Alliance to renew A-CSM.
CST , CEC, SPC4, Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certified
Sekhar’s journey to transform the world of work, so that everyone enjoy coming to work everyday. He is an Enterprise Transformation Coach has over 18+ years primarily focused on building great teams that build great organizations, inculcating agile ways of working, lean thinking, promoting innovation and help leadership transitioning through change that enables business agility.
Submit your review