What is a Professional Coaching and Leadership Program?
Leadership and Professional Coaching Program (ICF-ACSTH) is a course accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). The Leadership and Professional Coaching Program is designed for leaders who want to add coaching to their leadership skills. This course is also for those professionals who want to become an International Coach Federation Certified Coach. The Leadership and Professional Coaching Program will be applied for early 2021 in line with the (ICF-ACSTH) requirements and will include various methodologies of coaching such as performance coaching, Neuroleadership, and follows traditional models such as GROW. Completion of the program will allow the participants to pursue their ICF-ACC certification under the Approved Coaching Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) route.
Professional Coaching and Leadership Program Online Session
We offer a Leadership and Professional Coaching Program virtual session. Our online (ICF-ACSTH) program will be led by our expert trainer “Karen Borain” who has 33 years of experience in leadership in the Learning and Development field both within corporates as well as working with business owners and 16 years of experience as an Executive and Team Coach. The program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with Leadership and Professional Coaching Program online session details. The program is divided into 2 series – Specific coach training & modules to expand the thinking of the leader/coach. Training time is 48 hours of contact time with 12 self-learn and practice hours totaling 60 hours with weekly sessions spread over +-14 weeks. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive ICF certification.
|Total Training Duration||60 Hours|
|Contact Hours||48 Hours|
|Self-Learning & Practice||12 Hours|
|Total Course Duration||+-14 Weeks|
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Upon successful completion of the Professional Coaching and Leadership Program (ICF-ACSTH), you will be able to achieve the following program objectives and outcomes:
- Prepare coaches and leaders for a career that enables their clients and/or team members to create positive change in their personal and professional lives.
- Practical knowledge, concepts, methodology, and skills for coaching and leading.
- Improved communication and leadership skills for the process of transformation.
- Create an ongoing community of support for coaches.
- Understand coaching and other management and leadership tools.
- Have a set of skills to coach professionally and at the moment.
- Be able to contribute to a coaching culture.
The Programme has been developed and will be facilitated by Karen Borain, a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with International Coach Federation (ICF) supported digitally by iZenBridge. The agenda of the programme will include:
- Building reputation
- Coach Supervision
- Dealing with challenges and Building on wins
- Integration of competencies into the coaching style
TRAINING Series 1 – TOTAL 30 hours
TRAINING Series 2 – TOTAL 18 hours
MENTORING Series 3 – TOTAL 10 hours
- 10 hours over 3 months – 7 hours group sessions and 3 hours individual sessions.
There will be separate costs for the mentoring and that will depend on the mentor. For more, details kindly email as at email@example.com
One of the requirements for an International Coach Federation (ICF-ACSTH) certification is 10 hours of mentoring defined as:
Mentor Coaching for an ICF Credential consists of coaching and feedback in a collaborative, appreciative and dialogued process based on an observed or recorded coaching session to increase the coach’s capability in coaching, in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies.
Mentoring provides professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency and capability demanded by the desired credential level.
Mentor Coaching should take place over an extended time (three-month minimum) in a cycle that allows for listening and feedback from the Mentor Coach while also allowing reflection and practice on the part of the individual being mentored.
19 October’21 – 8 Feb’22
|US & Canada||6:00 AM – 9:00 AM EST
5:00 AM – 8:00 AM CST
3:00 AM – 6:00 AM PST
|UK||11:00 AM – 2:00 PM BST|
|France, Germany||12:00 PM – 3:00 PM CEST|
|South Africa, Egypt||12:00 PM – 3:00 PM|
|India & Srilanka||3:30 PM – 6:30 PM IST|
|Saudi Arabia||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|UAE||2:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Hong Kong, Singapore||6:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|Price: USD 1799|
|Trainer: Karen Borain|
How to become a Professional Coaching and Leadership Program (ICF-ACSTH)?
The Professional Coaching and Leadership Program (ICF-ACSTH) will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enroll, you will receive an email with the online session details.
- Step 1 : Get your 60 hours of coach-specific training through an (ICF-ACSTH) program.
- Step 2 : Finish 10 hours of Mentor Coaching over a minimum of three months to be documented on your online application. Your Mentor Coach must be an ACC who has completed a full cycle of the credential through renewal, PCC, or MCC in good standing.
- Step 3: A minimum of 100 hours (70 paid*) of coaching experience with at least eight clients following the start of your coach-specific training. At least 25 of these hours must occur within the 24 months** prior to submitting the application for the credential.
- Step 4 : Performance evaluation (audio recording and written transcript of a coach session to be uploaded with your application).
- Step 5 : Completion of the Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA).
- Step 6 : Pay 500 USD as an examination fee, on successful completion you will get your certification.
Who Should Take Professional Coaching and Leadership Program?
This Professional Coaching and Leadership Program (ICF-ACSTH) will be beneficial for:
- CEOs and CXOs
- Heads of Human Resources/Learning & Development.
- Consultants and trainers.
- Professionals who want to upgrade their current skills.
- Entrepreneurs and start-up founders who want to use coaching as a business goal.
- Managers who could use coach training at their workplace.
- Students pursuing professional graduate programs in business, law, psychology, and medicine.
There is no particular prerequisite to attend this course. However, 10 years of work experience is recommended.
Cancellation/Refund & Reschedule Policy
- Cancellation of 7 days or more a full refund will be payable.
- Cancellation of 7 days or less a 50% refund will be payable, but you could reschedule your session.
Why Professional Coaching and Leadership Program (ACSTH) ICF-ACC path with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. Our training and certificates will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the Professional Coaching and Leadership Program (ICF-ACSTH) online training session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Everything you learn, you can apply to your job. We have an expert team of coaches who will help you design a career path of your choice, help you grow faster in your career and also guide you perfectly throughout the Professional Coaching and Leadership Program journey.
- Trained thousands of professionals worldwide
- Facilitated hundreds of virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Real-world support and grooming
- Complete career path guidance
- 100+ videos on our YouTube channel
- 40,000+ subscribers are getting the benefit
- 500+ enrollments every month
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
Q . What will be the ICF exam cost?
A. The ICF exam cost will be 500 USD.
Q. What will be the exam duration of the ICF course?
A. The ICF course will be of 3 hours with 155 Multiple Choices Questions, where the passing percentage will be 70% which you need to clear in 1 attempt.
Q. What will be the ICF exam retake fee?
A. The ICF exam retake fee will be 75 USD.
Q. What will be the duration of mentoring?
A. The duration of mentoring will be of 10 hours over 3 months which can be 7 hours group sessions and 3 hours individual sessions.
Q. Can I submit a recording in my own language?
A. For the performance evaluation of a Credentialing application, the International Coaching Federation accepts a variety of languages, such as English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Spanish and Swedish. Please make sure that the transcripts need to be in the same language used in your recording. If ICF does not provide a performance evaluation in your language, you must submit a transcript in the language used in the recording, along with an English translation of the same.
Q. How can I renew a lapsed credential?
A. You can renew your lapsed credential by submitting additional 1.2 CCE units for each month if your credential is due for renewal less than one (1) year ago.
Q. How do I get my credentials through ICF?
A. A. You will be required to submit an application to ICF for approval. The following links will take you to the prerequisites for each credential level.
Meet Our Trainer
Karen has been coaching since 2004 and her experience includes:
- Executive, Business, Life, Team Coach +1200 hours of experience internationally across a wide range of management levels, cultural diversity and industries.
- Facilitator of Coach training and leader as coach training +700 hours.
- Coach Mentor with +1400 hours of mentoring Coaches in South Africa and internationally.
With 33 years’ experience in leadership in the Learning and Development field both within corporates as well as working with business owners and 16 years’ experience as an Executive and Team Coach, Karen has had the privilege to coach, mentor and train many senior executives and managers internationally including in South Africa, throughout Africa, USA and India. Through this she has developed a keen understanding of the corporate and business environment and has extensive experience of working in multicultural contexts, contributing to promoting diversity in the workplace. Karen is passionate about the training and development of people within organisations. Her broader experience is in developing and facilitating culture change, talent development, leadership, management and behavioural skills training and a wide variety of soft skills such as mentoring, service, manager as coach. She facilitates a variety of leadership learning programmes including being a facilitator of coaching programmes Karen’s strengths as a coach are connecting, questioning to encourage new thinking, coaching clients into action to achieve results, holding clients accountable and building new positive habits. In a broader context additional strengths are matching learning solutions to business needs, programme development, facilitation, keynote addresses, communication, presentation skills, organisational development. Karen specializes in talent management, personal, professional and career development and building positive corporate culture through employee engagement.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
|US, Ashburn Virginia, Charlotte, North Carolina, New York||6:00 AM – 09:00 AM EST|
|Canada, Toronto, Mississauga||6:00 AM – 09:00 AM EST|
|Singapore||6:00 PM – 09:00 PM SST|
|Hong Kong||6:00 PM – 09:00 PM HKT|
|UK, London, Poole||11:00 AM – 02:00 PM BST|
|France, Paris||12:00 PM – 03:00 PM CEST|
|Romania, Bucharest, Constanta||01:00 PM – 04:00 PM EEST|
|Nigeria, Lagos, kano||11:00 AM – 02:00 PM WAST|
|Turkey, Istanbul||01:00 PM – 04:00 PM|
|Ireland, Dublin||11:00 AM – 02:00 PM|
|Germany, Frankfurt am Main, Sweden, Denmark||12:00 PM – 03:00 PM CEST|
|Argentina, Buenos Aires, Cordoba||7:00 AM – 10:00 AM ART|
|South Africa, Cape Town||12:00 PM – 03:00 PM SAST|
|Greece, Athens||01:00 PM – 04:00 PM EEST|
|Egypt, Cairo||12:00 PM – 03:00 PM|
|UAE Dubai||02:00 PM – 05:00 PM GST|
|Saudi Arabia, Riyadh||01:00 PM – 04:00 PM AST|
|ECUADOR, Quito||05:00 AM – 08:00 AM ECT|
|Chile, Santiago||06:00 AM – 09:00 AM|
|Indonesia Jakarta, Surabaya||05:00 PM – 08:00 PM|
|Sri Lanka, Colombo||03:30 PM – 06:30 PM IST|