Certified Scrum Product Owner® has a crucial role in scrum teams. CSPO Certification validates your knowledge and understanding of Scrum framework and the role of a product owner within a scrum team.
Product owner is responsible for customer interaction, feedback, product prioritization, sprint backlogs etc. They work closely with the scrum master and scrum teams to deliver a successful sprint.
Here is the brief on the role of a product owner in Scrum team
- Owns the product backlog
- Collaboration and feedback from customer
- Prioritize product backlog items
- Participate in sprint, ceremonies with scrum master
- Assist scrum master in ensuring scrum values and principles.
The two day CSPO Certification training covers product manager role in detail as defined by the Scrum guide.
Why Certified Scrum Product Owner®?
- Product owner is a critical role in Scrum teams.
- A specialized product owner adds values to scrum team, stakeholders, product and scrum as a whole.
- This course helps you build a solid foundation of product owner role.
- Understand the core Scrum as defined in Scrum Guide.
- 65% of Complex products are built using Scrum, product owner are in growing demand in IT Enterprises.
Who should do CSPO Certification?
CSPO Certification is recommended for Product owners, product managers, scrum team members, Scrum masters, Project Managers and people who are playing the role of stakeholder in Scrum team.
What is Certification process for CSPO?
CSPO is a participation based certificate. Since it’s an interactive workshop, no exam is followed; your participation in two days of class ensures that you understand the role of a product owner.
How is iZenbridge CSPO Class different?
We walk you through practical life of a product owner, multiple exercises, fun activities, group interactions are part of this class to help you understand the intricacies a scrum product owner role.
What you will get in our CSPO Class?
- Certified Product Owner Certificate from Scrum Alliance
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years
- 16 Category A PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Hard copy Study material
- A manual to understand Scrum product owner role
Q. Why should I go for CSPO®?
A.CSPO® – Certified Scrum Product Owner is a credential offered by Scrum Alliance®. A Product owner is someone who understands the customers who buy the product, end users who use the product and sponsors who invests in the product and prioritizes the work done. If you want to start your journey of becoming product owner using Agile principles and the Scrum Framework, Scrum Product Owner® is the first step.
Q.Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
A.Yes, the students will get 16 Category ‘A’ PDUs towards any PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® / PgMP® / PMI-PBA ® credential after the training program.
Q.Do I need membership of Scrum Alliance to attend training for this certification?
A.No, this workshop provides you the membership of Scrum Alliance for 2 years.
Q.Do I need to take any test to become CSPO®?
A.No, on successful completion of the course, you will receive Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) Certificate.
Q.Do you provide training material for this certification?
A.We provide very good pre-training material in the form of Videos and content which include “Impact Mapping” book by Gojko Adzic, a workbook, a hard copy of the material used in the class and digital reading material for post-class reference.
Q.What next after becoming a CSPO®?
A.You can go for advance certificates like CSP® or PMI-ACP®. We also provide support in getting your advanced certificates like CSP® or PMI-ACP®.
Moments from Previous Class
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
|City||Date & Time||Venue||Price||Trainer|