Our CSPO Certification Workshop in Canada is designed to prepare you for the most critical scrum role. The role of a product owner is a make or break for the success of your scrum team.
The two days training is led by an expert CST who has deep understanding of scrum principles and values and would walk you through the tough journey which you are going to experience during your role as a scrum product owner.
Why Scrum Product Owner?
Certified Scrum Product Owner® has a crucial role in scrum teams. They work closely with various stakeholders including Scrum Master, customers and end users of the product. CSPO Certification validates your knowledge and understanding of Scrum framework and your role as a product owner.
“Software Development is full of unknowns;” ― Roman Pichler
As a product owner you are responsible for creating value in every sprint; you own thecustomer interaction, feedback, product prioritization, sprint backlogs and definition of done.
You will be working closely with the scrum team to deliver the prioritized items in every sprint.
Critical Skills to succeed as Scrum Product owner –
- Clear communication skills and transparency.
- Ability to take hard decision and implement them.
- An Ability to Say No to key stakeholders.
- Stick to deadline and agreed value items.
- Prioritization, estimation, facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Conflict resolution, Subject matter expertise, vision for the product.
Role of product owner in scrum team-
- Is responsible for creating value at the end of every sprint.
- Owns and prioritize the product backlog.
- Communicates priorities to the team.
- Collaboration and feedback from customers, other stakeholders, scrum team.
- Participate in sprint, backlog meetings, ceremonies with scrum master.
- Assist scrum master in ensuring scrum values and principles.
- Ensures stakeholder satisfaction.
- Creates and validates definition of done.
- Get timely feedback from end users.
Why CSPO Certification?
Product owner is a critical role in Scrum teams. Our certified scrum product owner training in Canada Covers CSPO learning objectives 2017 as defined by Scrum Alliance.A specialized product owner adds values to scrum team, stakeholders, product and scrum as a whole.
The CSPO certification validates your understanding of the scrum fundamentals and prepares you to perform the role of product owner. 65% of Complex products are built using Scrum, product owner are in growing demand in IT Enterprises. A specialized product owner adds values to scrum team, stakeholders, product and scrum as a whole.
Need some help? Call 9990451444 / 9990451222
Meet Our Trainers
CST , CEC, SPC4, Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certified
Sekhar is a technocrat, management consultant and an Enterprise Agile Transformation Coach has over 17+ years of using methodologies from Agile to Waterfall. He primarily focusses on building great teams that make great organisations, inculcating agile ways of working, lean thinking, promoting innovation and help leadership transitioning through change that enables business agility.