A Certified Scrum Master has a very critical role to play in Agile teams. Scrum is most used Agile methodology; 65% of worlds’ Complex IT projects are done using Scrum. A Scrum Master is a Key stakeholder in Scrum project who would understand, appreciate and follow scrum values and principles for his team thereby ensuring a greater collaboration, transparency and success.
The two day Scrum Alliance approved Certified Scrum Master training prepares you for the critical role of Scrum Master in a scrum team. This certificate is ideal for you if you want to start your Agile and Scrum Journey. Led by an expert Certified Scrum Trainer, the extensive training will guide you in understanding the essence of scrum, its process, methodology, scrum roles and responsibilities, scrum ceremonies, preparing your to succeed as scrum master.
Certified Scrum Master Training With iZenbridge is Unique
- Training by an elite panel of Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- 3 Scrum Alliance Approved Best Seller Online programs (Worth $150)
- Online Scrum Master Program with 55 videos and 3 simulation tests
- 45 SEUs (30 from Online and Classroom), Support in claiming 15 from self study
- Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance
- Continuous learning and support to advance your Scrum understanding
- Support in becoming Certified Scrum Professional
Deliverable from our CSM Class
- 100% Assured Scrum Alliance certification
- 2 year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Hard Copy of Study Material
- Upto 45 SEUs/PDUs for your CSP (Other only give 16!)
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
Your Roadmap to an Advance Scrum Journey
Need Some help? Call Anoop 9620157066
A. Overview of Scrum
1. Why Scrum works
2. What Scrum is
C. The ScrumMaster
2. ScrumMaster mindset
3. Situational ScrumMastering
4. ScrumMaster as team member
E. Backlog-writing workshops
1. INVEST in your backlog
G. Sprint planning
1. Sprint prioritization
2. Sprint goal
3. Sprint planning meeting
4. Sprint backlog items
I. Tracking progress
1. Sprint burndown charts
2. Release burndown charts
3. Task boards
1. The Scrum of Scrums
2. Focus of initial sprints
3. Shared vs. specific product backlogs
4. Scaling the Product Owner
5. Getting started
1. Potentially shippable
2. Architecture on a Scrum project
3. Sequential vs. overlapping work
4. Sprint length
5. Release sprints
D. The Scrum Product Owner
3. Sharing the vision
4. Product backlog
5. Size of the items
6. User stories on the product backlog
1. The daily Scrum
2. Sprint review
3. Sprint retrospective
H. Release planning
2. Estimating the product backlog
3. Release planning meeting
J. The team
2. Teams are cross-functional
1. Familiarize yourself with Scrum, by accessing our pre-training material in the form of Videos and contents.
2. Join online communities and forums to share ideas and discuss doubts. Stay in touch with Trainer/Coach via phone calls, emails, and Google Hangout.
3. Attend our two-day CSM workshop.
4. Workshop is followed by the CSM test, you will need to pass the CSM test. To get a passing score, you must correctly answer 24 of the 35 questions.
5. After you pass the CSM test, you will be asked to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
Q. Why should I go for CSM®?
A.CSM® – Certified Scrum Master is a Scrum Alliance credential. If you want to start your journey of learning Agile principles and the Scrum Framework, Scrum Master Certification is the first step.
Q.Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
A.Yes, the students will get 16 Category “A” PDUs towards PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® / PgMP® credential after training program.
Q.Do I need membership of Scrum Alliance to attend training for this certification?
A.No, this workshop provides you the membership of Scrum Alliance for 2 years.
Q.When can I take the test?
A.You will be able to take the test immediately after the workshop and the fee is covered in the course fee.
Q.Can I retake the test if I fail?
A.You will get two attempts within 90 days after you receive your welcome mail to pass the test at no cost. After two attempts or 90 days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
Q.What next after becoming a CSM®?
A.You can go for advanced certificates like CSP® or PMI-ACP®. We also provide support in getting you the same.
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
|City||Date & Time||Venue||Price||Trainer|