What is the Certified Scrum Master®️ certification course?
Certified Scrum Master® is a certification provided by the Scrum Alliance. CSM®️ certification is the perfect course for you if you want to become a successful Scrum Master in their organization. Being a CSM® professional, you will be able to learn more knowledge on Scrum, you will successfully be able to lead Scrum implementation in your organization, you will smartly prioritise the tasks effectively, and you will become a better communicator in the organization. You will also gain better visibility in front of the recruiters and Scrum Network along with that you will get a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow in Scrum. This course will also give the CSM® certified professional a wide number of opportunities and help them stay ahead of their career.
For the past few years, we have successfully delivered a CSM® certification course in Pune. Currently, the demand for Certified Scrum Master® is also increasing in Pune, Ulhasnagar, Ahmadnagar, Bhiwandi, Nashik etc. Various companies are also hiring Certified Scrum Master for business growth. Our Certified Scrum Master® certification training is now also available in the online mode.
Certified Scrum Master® Certification Online Session
We offer a Certified Scrum Master® (CSM®) live online training in Pune. Our online live Certified Scrum Master® certification program will be led by an expert Certified Scrum Trainer, the extensive training will guide you in understanding the essence of a Scrum, its process, methodology, Scrum roles and responsibilities, Scrum ceremonies, preparing you to succeed as a Scrum Master. For all the participants, complete content is available at eLearning.izenbridge.com. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. To get Certified, one must attend live virtual sessions and clear the Certified Scrum Master® certification exam. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive certification from the Scrum Alliance.
What is covered in CSM® Training?
The Certified Scrum Master®️ training Online Workshop in Pune by iZenBridge is based on Scrum Guide which is the founding document of the Scrum. Scrum Alliance has defined new CSM®️ Learning objectives for Scrum Master in 2020, below the complete content outline of what is covered in two days of CSM® classes.
Why Certified Scrum Master®️ certification in Pune?
Pune is well known as a leading IT destination and logistics hub. Plenty of job opportunities in Pune is also making it an ideal place for job-seekers. Most of the big IT companies have set up base here such as Tech Mahindra, TCS, Infosys, Capgemini, Accenture, Cognizant, HCL, IBM, BMC Software India, Talentica, Thoughtworks, Symantec, Deqode, Wipro, Cisco and so on. iZenBridge offers a value for money hands-on Certified Scrum Master®️ certification training in Pune with an emphasis on implementation which goes beyond the Certified Scrum Master® Pune class. Being a CSM® professional, you will be able to:
- Validate your credentials as Scrum professionals
- Clear your doubts related to Scrum concepts
- Lead a team to Scrum and Agile transformation within your organization.
The following will be the agenda for the CSM® virtual training session in Pune:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum-This will include detailed knowledge of Scrum Roles, Scrum Events and Artifact Transparency, Sprint and Increment, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, and Definition of “Done”.
- Scrum Master Core Competencies-This will include detailed knowledge of Facilitation and Coaching.
- Service to the Development Team-This will include detailed knowledge of Scrum Master as Servant-Leader
- Service to the Product Owner –This will include an explanation of ways the Scrum Master could support the Product Owner.
- Service to the Organization –This will include detailed knowledge of Impediment Removal and Coaching the Organization.
Need Some help? Call +91-9958297711 / 9990451333 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Do the CSM® Certification program in Pune?
Pune is the second-biggest software hub in the country. Pune is also one of the most successful start-up destinations in India with more than 400 local start-ups. Hence, CSM certification is highly in demand in Pune. Certified Scrum Master® certification training in Pune is recommended for:
- Agile Coach & Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Release or Portfolio Manager
- Business Analyst
- Software Developers
- Project or Delivery managers
- Product or Program managers
- New Scrum Team Members
- Anybody who wants to learn Scrum
Pune is one of the strongest human capitals in India. Consequently, several companies have set up their offices in Pune including Tech startups such as Pubmatic, Firstcry.com, Storypick.com, TastyKhana.com and Swipe. The city is also known for manufacturing, automobile, government & private sector research institutes and IT. Many companies are showing keen interest in hiring CSMs as they help in managing the Scrum team by increasing productivity in the organization. In our CSM training, you will get the following:
- CSM® Online Training with 100% success rate
- Training by an elite panel of Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- Earn 30 PDUs
- Earn 14 SEUs for renewal
- 100% Assured Scrum Alliance certification
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Free Certified Scrum Master practice test
- Online Scrum Master Program with 55 videos and 3 simulation tests
- Complimentary access to E-Learning portal programs worth USD 200
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Continuous learning and support to advance your Scrum understanding
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
Why Certified Scrum Master® with iZenBridge?
“We stand to deliver a Continuous, enriching Learning experience to Scrum Masters beyond two days of CSM® certification training.”
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. Our training and certificates will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the Certified Scrum Master® online training session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Our CSM® certification and exam session is low on CSM® certification cost and high on the value that means it’s a value for money Scrum Workshop. Everything you learn, you can apply to your job as a Scrum Master. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who will help you design a career path of your choice inside Agile and Scrum, help you grow faster in your career and also guide you perfectly throughout the CSM® journey.
- Trained 5000+ professionals worldwide
- Facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Experience the practical Scrum Workshop
- Low on cost, high on value
- Real-world support and grooming
- Community support
- Free webinars and Agile workshops
- Certified Scrum Master® interview questions series videos
- Special doubt clarification webinars
- Free CSM® sample test access
- Complete career path guidance in Scrum and Agile
- Personal branding through blogging, webinars and workshops
- 100+ videos on our YouTube channel
- 40,000+ subscribers are getting the benefit
- 500+ enrollments every month
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
Certified Scrum Master® Online Live Certification Course in Pune
Pune is the second-largest city of Maharashtra after Mumbai. Pune is also home to many colleges and universities. Pune has also won the title of “The Oxford of the East”. Pune has emerged as a new start-up hub in recent years such as Pubmatic, Firstcry, Druva, Faasos, Sapience Analytics, Sokrati, Helpshift, Mobikon, ShopSocially, Swipe Technologies, Krayon Pictures, TastyKhana, Buzzfactory, Truesparrow, Dhingana, etc. There are various tourist places near Pune including Pawna Lake, Lonavala, Kamshet, Igatpuri, Kolad, Goa, Mahabaleshwar, Rajmachi, Ratnagiri, Karnala, Karjat, Lohagad, Maval, Durshet, Matheran, Alibaug, Raigad, Palghar, Wai, Lavasa, Kashid, Malshej Ghat, Nagothane, Dahanu, etc. Pune is also an attractive business destination for Singapore companies, such as Ademco, Anchanto, Ascendas Singbridge, Charles and Keith, DBS Bank, Etonhouse Group and Hyflux.
Q. Why should I go for CSM® certification training in Pune?
A.CSM® – Certified Scrum Master is a Scrum Alliance credential. If you want to start your journey of learning Agile principles and the Scrum Framework, then Certified Scrum Master Certification is the first step.
Q.Will I get any PDUs after your CSM® training program?
A.Yes, the students will get 16 Category “A” PDUs towards PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® / PgMP® credential after training program.
Q.Do I need membership of Scrum Alliance to attend training for this certification?
A.No, this CSM® workshop provides you the membership of Scrum Alliance for 2 years.
Q.When can I take the CSM® test?
A.You will be able to take the CSM® test immediately after the workshop and the fee is covered in the CSM® course fee.
Q.Can I retake the CSM® test if I fail?
A.You will get two attempts within 90 days after you receive your welcome mail to pass the test at no cost. After two attempts or 90 days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
Q.What next after becoming a CSM®?
A.You can go for advanced certificates like A-CSM®, CSP® or PMI-ACP®. We also provide support in getting you the same.
Meet Our Trainer
Sekhar’s journey to transform the world of work, so that everyone enjoy coming to work everyday. He is an Enterprise Transformation Coach has over 18+ years primarily focused on building great teams that build great organizations, inculcating agile ways of working, lean thinking, promoting innovation and help leadership transitioning through change that enables business agility.
|CST, CSP, CSPO, CTC, CAL1, CCI, ICP-ACC, SPC 4.0, PMP, ACP, KMP-1, KMP-2, Gamification, Mgmt 3.0, Change Mgmt Practitioner (APMG)
Madhavi is a transformational enthusiast with a technology background. She has an end-to-end development experience with MS technologies. She has a keen interest in delivering customized workshops that include User Story, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Design Thinking, Release Planning & Portfolio workshops. She is passionate about building teams that are focused on the outcome instead of output. She also works with leadership & teams to guide them through transformation.
Submit your review
Kindly share the information about trainer