Most Scrum Masters end up getting a CSM certificate and not knowing what to do with it. We help you understand Scrum in Practice, the certificate is an assured byproduct.
Time is getting tough for IT professionals, the latest skill and Certification in Demand is, Certified Scrum Master.
Scrum master is a challenging role and just Certification is not enough. You need a practical understanding of how it works. Our CSM Trainings in Pune are Delivered by expert CSTs. We have a panel of CSTs who work in close coordination with us to deliver an enriching experience to potential Scrum Masters.
iZenbridge is the only training provider with a Scrum Alliance approved online scrum masters Training in addition to the classroom.
The online scrum master course ensures that you have a rich understanding of Scrum even before joining the class. The two-day Certified scrum master class would be an enriching experience if you attend this after going through the online program.
What is covered CSM Training?
The CSM training by izenbridge is based on Scrum Guide which is the founding document of scrum. Scrum Alliance has defined new Learning objectives for Scrum Master in 2017, below the complete content outline of what is covered in two days CSM class
Download the detail course content here:
Need Some help? Call Abhishek 9990451333 or Email at email@example.com
Why choose iZenbridge for CSM training In Pune?
Pune is a hub of software majors like TCS, Barclays, IBM, Capgimini, Cognizant, Bank of America, ADP along with a buzzing start-up environment. IZenbridge has an active user base and through our Scrum User Group Discuss Agile, we engage with lots of scrum masters through our offline meetups, webinars, learning and networking events and annual conference to deliver a continuous learning experience.
“We stand to deliver a Continuous, enriching Learning experience to Scrum Masters beyond 2 days of training.
- Earn 30 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Assured CSM Certificate from Scrum Alliance.
- Expert CST Trainer
- 2 year membership of Scrum Alliance
Why iZenbridge for Scrum Master (CSM) training in Pune?
- Online Scrum Master Program with 55 Videos, Simulations and Quizzes worth $77 (Complimentary with CSM class!)
- Program on Agile Mindset – A unique 5-hour Video program to help you understand the Agile Principle and mindset. You will get lifetime access to this content.
- Kanban for Software development – Entreprises are using Kanban and Scrum both and as Scrumban for product development. This comprehensive $49 Program helps you start implementing Kanban at a team level.
- Enriching scrum experience beyond and after the training
- Network with scrum community with our webinars, Scrum User Group, Blogs, networking events
- Create your personal brand as a scrum professional in Pune
- Take your Scrum journey to next level with advanced certificates like CSP and SAFe Agile.
Q. Why should I go for CSM®?
A.CSM® – Certified Scrum Master is a Scrum Alliance credential. If you want to start your journey of learning Agile principles and the Scrum Framework, Scrum Master Certification is the first step.
Q.Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
A.Yes, the students will get 16 Category “A” PDUs towards PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® / PgMP® credential after training program.
Q.Do I need membership of Scrum Alliance to attend training for this certification?
A.No, this workshop provides you the membership of Scrum Alliance for 2 years.
Q.When can I take the test?
A.You will be able to take the test immediately after the workshop and the fee is covered in the course fee.
Q.Can I retake the test if I fail?
A.You will get two attempts within 90 days after you receive your welcome mail to pass the test at no cost. After two attempts or 90 days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
Q.What next after becoming a CSM®?
A.You can go for advanced certificates like CSP® or PMI-ACP®. We also provide support in getting you the same.
CSM Training Testimonials
CSM Free Practice Test
Practice of CSM questions can make your exam preparation complete, in our three step study plan we give good importance to practice step
Here are the 10 free questions which can strengthen your preparation and can help in identification of weak areas.
- It’s a free test.
- No time constraints for completing the test
- Check your scores and explanations directly after test