Why Scrum and Certified Scrum Master program?
Scrum is lightweight, easy to understand software development framework which is used for developing complex adaptive systems. Scrum is most popular Agile Framework and used in almost 65% software development projects. Scrum master is the crucial servant leader who ensure that the scrum team is adhering to scrum value, principles and rules while delivering value for the customer.
The Certified Scrum Master Training in Kochi is based on Scrum guide and the Scrum Alliance Learning Objective 2017, you live the role of scrum master and understand how scrum team functions in two days of interactive class.
Download the Detailed Course Content For Your Reference:
Need Some help? Call Anoop 9990451444
Why CSM with iZenBridge?
Scrum is about continuous learning which goes beyond two days of class. With iZenbridge you get access to plethora of Scrum resources (Online Scrum Master program, Scrum User Group, Expert webinar sessions) to help you embrace the Scrum values, principles, rules, ceremonies, artifacts so that you can lead an innovative scrum team for a greater success.
Who Should Do Scrum Master program?
This training is recommended to all members of Scrum team. Ideally people who are playing the role of a Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Product managers, Development engineers, Testers and QA managers will benefit from this program.
- Expert Scrum Alliance Approved Trainer (CST)
- Assured CSM Certificate from Scrum Alliance.
- Earn 30 Scrum Education Units for CSP.
- Accelerated Support for 15 Self Study SEUs
- 2 year membership of Scrum Alliance
How Our Scrum Master (CSM) training in Kochi is Unique?
- Online Scrum Master Program – 55 Videos, Simulations and Quizzes worth $77 (Complimentary with CSM class!)
- Program on Agile Mindset – A unique 5-hour Video program to help you understand the Agile Principle and mindset. You will get lifetime access to this content.
- Kanban for Software Development – Enterprises are using Kanban and Scrum both and as Scrumban for product development. This comprehensive $49 Program helps you start implementing Kanban at a team level.
- Enriching scrum experience beyond and after the training
- Network with scrum community with our webinars, Scrum User Group, Blogs, networking events
- Create your personal brand as a scrum professional in Delhi
- Take your Scrum journey to next level with advanced certificates like CSP and SAFe Agile.
Q. Why should I go for CSM®?
A.CSM® – Certified Scrum Master is a Scrum Alliance credential. If you want to start your journey of learning Agile principles and the Scrum Framework, Scrum Master Certification is the first step.
Q.Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
A.Yes, the students will get 16 Category “A” PDUs towards PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® / PgMP® credential after training program.
Q.Do I need membership of Scrum Alliance to attend training for this certification?
A.No, this workshop provides you the membership of Scrum Alliance for 2 years.
Q.When can I take the test?
A.You will be able to take the test immediately after the workshop and the fee is covered in the course fee.
Q.Can I retake the test if I fail?
A.You will get two attempts within 90 days after you receive your welcome mail to pass the test at no cost. After two attempts or 90 days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
Q.What next after becoming a CSM®?
A.You can go for advanced certificates like CSP® or PMI-ACP®. We also provide support in getting you the same.
Exam & Certification FAQs
2 days CSM class would be followed by an online exam conducted by Scrum Alliance. Given below are some frequently asked questions about the CSM exam
Q. What is the exam fee? Is it covered as part of Training fee?
A. CSM exam fee is included in the fee you are paying for the 2 day CSM workshop.
Q. How Do I register for the exam?
A. There is no separate registration for CSM exam. Your trainer will upload your data once the training is over. You will get the exam link on your email ID.
Q. When and how do I take the exam?
A. You get 90 days to clear your exam starting from the last day of your training. Most people are able to clear their exam on the second day itself. Its up to you how quickly you want to finish and get certified.
Q. What is the exam composition and passing percentage?
A. The CSM exam would consist of 35 objective type questions, you need to have 26 correct responses in order to pass.
Q. What if I fail?
A. Scrum Alliance offers two attempts to clear CSM Certification. 99% of the participants clear in first attempt itself. In case you fail in first attempt, you can clear in the second attempt. The third attempt would cost you $25.
This has never happened to any of our participants. In case this happens, we will refund your training fee and invite you to repeat your CSM training in our next available batch.
Q. Is this an open book exam?
A. Yes, you may refer to the study material provided in the class.
CSM Training Testimonials
CSM Free Practice Test
Practice of CSM questions can make your exam preparation complete, in our three step study plan we give good importance to practice step
Here are the 10 free questions which can strengthen your preparation and can help in identification of weak areas.
- It’s a free test.
- No time constraints for completing the test
- Check your scores and explanations directly after test