Why Scrum and Certified Scrum Master program?
Scrum is lightweight, easy to understand software development framework used for developing complex adaptive systems. It is the most popular Agile Framework and used in almost 65% software development projects.
The scrum master is the crucial servant leader who ensures that the team is adhering to scrum value, principles and rules while delivering timely product to the customer.
In 2017 alone, close to 20000 people got CSM certified in India and the demand is ever growing. Scrum offers a huge opportunity and challenge; the traditional project management methods are insufficient to handle growing complexity.
If you are a project manager or individual contributor, your career becomes stagnant after 5-10 years; Adding new skills, getting certified keeps you relevant. Scrum and Agile are mainstream of IT industry today and Certified Scrum professionals are much in Demand. The traditional project management methodology is no longer effective in dealing with the ever-changing market conditions.
The Certified Scrum Master Training in Delhi is based on Scrum guide, and the Scrum Alliance Learning Objective 2017, this hands-on Workshop by an expert CST will help you understand, what is scrum, its uses, best practices, values, and principles.
Benefits of a Scrum Certification
- Understand an advance software development framework
- Lead Scrum implementation in your organization.
- Better visibility in front of the recruiters and Scrum Network.
- Be part of a thriving community of scrum professionals.
- Tremendous opportunity to learn and grow in scrum.
Download the Detailed Course Content For Your Reference:
Need Some help? Call Deepak 9958297711
Why CSM with izenbridge?
iZenbridge offers value for money hands-on Scrum workshop with emphasis on implementation which goes beyond the class. We help you become successful scrum master with-
- A Hands-on workshop with an expert, the entire focus is on implementation
- Expert Scrum Alliance Approved Trainer (CST)
- Continuous learning and grooming beyond two days class.
- Access to an active community of scrum practitioner
- Continuous learning which goes beyond two days of class.
- Access to E-learning for Scrum, Agile and Kanban
- Complimentary Scrum Interview Guide.
With iZenbridge, you get access to a plethora of Scrum resources (Online Scrum Master program, Scrum User Group, Expert webinar sessions) to help you embrace the Scrum values, principles, rules, ceremonies, artefacts so that you can lead an innovative scrum team for a greater success.
Who Should Do Scrum Master program?
This training is recommended to all members of Scrum team. Ideally, people who are playing the role of Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Product Managers, Development engineers, Testers and QA managers will benefit from this program.
- Assured CSM Certificate from Scrum Alliance (2 Free Exam Attempts)
- 2-year membership of Scrum Alliance
- Earn 30 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Lifetime membership of Discuss Agile network (Most popular Scrum User Group of India)
CSM Delhi Offers a Unique Opportunity –
- Online Scrum Master Program – 55 Videos, Simulations and Quizzes worth $77 (Complimentary with CSM class!)
- Program on Agile Mindset – A unique 5-hour Video program to help you understand the Agile Principle and mindset. You will get lifetime access to this content.
- Kanban for Software Development – Enterprises are using Kanban and Scrum both and as Scrumban for product development. This comprehensive $49 Program helps you start implementing Kanban at a team level.
- Enriching scrum experience beyond and after the training
- Network with scrum community with our webinars, Scrum User Group, Blogs, networking events
- Create your personal brand as a scrum professional in Delhi.
- Take your Scrum journey to next level with advanced certificates like CSP and SAFe Agile, Agile Coaching and Kanban.
- What do you mean by SEUs?
Ans – SEUs are Scrum Education Units. One hour of Scrum Education unit is equal to one scrum education unit. Scrum Education units are required for renewal of your scrum certification. You can earn up to 30 SEUs from our CSM Workshop.
- What are PDUs? How is it useful for me?
PDUs are professional development units which are useful for renewal of project management institute’s certificates like; PMI ACP, PMI PBA, PMP etc. You can claim upto 16 PDUS from 2 days CSM class.
- What’s the value of Scrum certification?
Scrum offers a unique opportunity. The adoption of scrum ensures that a rapid feedback is possible. You can deliver the product faster and the customer gets value at the earliest. The traditional methods can not match the flexibility and scalability needs of a software project in the way that scrum can do.
- Do you conduct scrum Workshop in Gurgaon?
Yes, we have multiple venues where we conduct our CSM trainings. Here is a glimpse of some of our training locations and the venue –
|Gurgaon||Plazio Hotel, Sector 29, Gurgaon|
|Nehru Place, Delhi||Paharpur Business Centre, Nehru Place, New Delhi|
|Nehru Place, Delhi||The Eros Hotel|
|Mayur Vihar, Delhi||Holiday Inn, Delhi|
- What is the job prospectus for scrum masters in Delhi?
Scrum masters are very much in demand in Delhi NCR. Some companies prefer people with technical skills to work as a scrum masters, while testing is another suitable profile for scrum master and product owner roles. Companies like HCL, Cevent India Pvt Ltd, UHG (Optum), Sapient, Globallogic, Nagarro Software, IBM, Mercer, Interglobe Technologies, TCS and many more companies are actively hiring for scrum roles.
- Which companies are hiring for scrum profiles?
Please check the answer above.
- How do you support me in getting a job after getting certified?
When you develop a working understanding of scrum, the job search becomes easy. The two days training focus on the practical aspects of your role as scrum master. Our participants also get a complimentary guide with scrum questions and answers (in video by Saket). On top of it, if you need a one to one career advice, you may talk to our trainer, schedule an appointment with Mr. Saket Bansal to create a personal career path.
- What is the salary expectation for scrum master role?
The scrum masters get around 20% higher salary as compared to their peers in IT industry. While there are so many factors including your negotiation skills which may impact your salary, a scrum master with good communication and facilitation skills has lot of potential to offer.
Certificate Related Questions
- What will I learn in two days CSM class?
The two days scrum class is based on the scrum guide which is the founding document of scrum. Scrum Alliance also defined the learning objective in 2017 which would form the basis of our class. The two days workshop will cover but not limited to following concepts
- Scrum introduction
- Scrum master roles and responsibilities
- Scrum events and ceremonies
- Scrum artefacts
- Is there any eligibility criteria for CSM certification?
No, there is no such criteria defined, if you are a professional, looking forward to learn a new way of delivering a product faster to your customer, scrum is recommended for you.
- Can I do self-study and take CSM online exam?
Scrum Alliance values in person interaction over digital mode of learning. Scurm itself is collaborative in nature. A Scrum master training is not a two-days typical classroom learning, but rather an interaction and fun. While you can always download and study the scrum guide (Its an open source document), to get certified you need to attend a formal training led by a certified scrum trainer.
- I am a software tester, should I go for a Scrum certification?
The scrum master certificate is not limited to any profile. People with testing and Quality analysis profiles become a natural fit for the scrum master role, as a software tester you represent the customer. Testing role has a unique advantage while playing a scrum master role because of the ease of co-ordination with the product owner and end customer.
- My company works in the waterfall model, should I go for CSM certificate? If yes, what’s the benefit for me?
Getting certified should be a personal decision based on a complete analysis of circumstances. So many enterprises which traditionally worked in waterfall are now moving to agile. Here are some questions you should ask yourself before going ahead with the certification –
- Are you getting sponsorship from your company to go for this certification?
- Is your organization planning to move agile? Is there any mandate to get certified in Agile?
- If it’s a service organization, does your current or the upcoming project requires you to move to Agile methodology?
- Is this a compliance requirement to get certification in Agile?
- In general, do you feel you are stuck or stagnant in your current role?
Before deciding to self-sponsor, a certification like CSM, you should have a clear understanding of how you are going to apply this new skill in your workplace.
- What’s the exam pattern for CSM Exam?
The CSM exam Consists of objective type questions based on the scrum guide and what’s being discussed in the two days scrum workshop. The exam consists of 35 questions and you need to get 24 marks in order to clear the certification. You will get two attempts for clearing the certification.
- Do I need to go Prometric centre to take Scrum master exam?
No, the exam needs to be taken online, you don’t need to go to a Prometric centre to take this exam. All you would need is a good internet connection, the exam should be taken on a laptop.
Other Agile Certificates
- I want to understand different Agile Certification options, can you help?
We have covered the agile certification in details in multiple blogs. Here is the link to help you understand how to plan a career path and align it with the certification needs. Unfollow link -https://www.izenbridge.com/blog/still-confused-which-agile-certification-to-choose/
- What other Agile Training do you conduct in Delhi?
We have multiple classroom workshops in Delhi including CSM, CSPO, SAFe agilest, SAFe PMPO, Kanban course and Agile Coaching.
Scrum Alliance Related Questions
Is Your trainer approved by Scrum Alliance?
Yes, All trainers taking a CSM class would be certified by scrum Alliance to deliver this training.
Are you an REP of Scrum Alliance ?
Yes, we are a global REP (Registered Education provider) of scrum Alliance.
How Does scrum Alliance verify that I have attended your training?
The trainer will verify on behalf of scrum alliance before submitting the data for workshop participants.
Q. Why should I go for CSM®?
A.CSM® – Certified Scrum Master is a Scrum Alliance credential. If you want to start your journey of learning Agile principles and the Scrum Framework, Scrum Master Certification is the first step.
Q.Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
A.Yes, the students will get 16 Category “A” PDUs towards PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® / PgMP® credential after training program.
Q.Do I need membership of Scrum Alliance to attend training for this certification?
A.No, this workshop provides you the membership of Scrum Alliance for 2 years.
Q.When can I take the test?
A.You will be able to take the test immediately after the workshop and the fee is covered in the course fee.
Q.Can I retake the test if I fail?
A.You will get two attempts within 90 days after you receive your welcome mail to pass the test at no cost. After two attempts or 90 days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
Q.What next after becoming a CSM®?
A.You can go for advanced certificates like CSP® or PMI-ACP®. We also provide support in getting you the same.
Exam & Certification FAQs
2 days CSM class would be followed by an online exam conducted by Scrum Alliance. Given below are some frequently asked questions about the CSM exam
Q. What is the exam fee? Is it covered as part of Training fee?
A. CSM exam fee is included in the fee you are paying for the 2 day CSM workshop.
Q. How Do I register for the exam?
A. There is no separate registration for CSM exam. Your trainer will upload your data once the training is over. You will get the exam link on your email ID.
Q. When and how do I take the exam?
A. You get 90 days to clear your exam starting from the last day of your training. Most people are able to clear their exam on the second day itself. Its up to you how quickly you want to finish and get certified.
Q. What is the exam composition and passing percentage?
A. The CSM exam would consist of 35 objective type questions, you need to have 26 correct responses in order to pass.
Q. What if I fail?
A. Scrum Alliance offers two attempts to clear CSM Certification. 99% of the participants clear in first attempt itself. In case you fail in first attempt, you can clear in the second attempt. The third attempt would cost you $25.
This has never happened to any of our participants. In case this happens, we will refund your training fee and invite you to repeat your CSM training in our next available batch.
Q. Is this an open book exam?
A. Yes, you may refer to the study material provided in the class.
CSM Training Testimonials
CSM Free Practice Test
Practice of CSM questions can make your exam preparation complete, in our three step study plan we give good importance to practice step
Here are the 10 free questions which can strengthen your preparation and can help in identification of weak areas.
- It’s a free test.
- No time constraints for completing the test
- Check your scores and explanations directly after test
CST , CEC, SPC4, PMP and PMI-ACP
Sekhar is a technocrat, management consultant and an Enterprise Agile Transformation Coach has over 16+ years of using methodologies from Agile to Waterfall.
Submit your review
The training was awesome with superb practical exercises and the trainer MR Sekhar Burra was extremely knowledgeable and kept the class hooked to the course. Overall a real good session.
CSM training was very useful with good contents. Sekhar is best trainer with detailed knowledge in Agile/ Scrum. Thanks to iZenBridge team and Deepak for conducting with good logistics.
CSM Training was very well organized by iZenBridge team and was exceptionally well coordinated by staff members. Special thanks to Deepak for being proactive in picking up and resolving things on his own. Venue was good and had all logistics needed for training. Course material was useful which helped in preparation and passing the certification. Above all trainer Sekhar was very learned and best placed in teaching and clarifying doubts & queries. Pleasure interacting with him and all aspirants. Many thanks to iZenBridge team for being the backbone. Many thanks
Regards Avnish Dave
training was very useful and informative and well clear the concepts and understand the fundamentals of Scrum Master Role. Special thanks to iZenBridge for smooth processing from enrollment to certification.
Had a chance to attend Shekhar's training in Delhi, he is undoubtedly the best trainer for CSM. Loved the energy and activity in the class.