Agile coaching is one of the most demanding roles in today’s market as more and more organizations adapt to Agile. Agile coaches help in dealing with change and system-level complexities for fast adaptation. Our ICP – ACC program helps you in improving your coaching, mentoring, and consultancy skills to meet this growing demand. The unique aspect of this program is you can do it from your desk, and the learning is spread across many weeks (usually six weeks) you attend three hours long sessions in a week and experiment with learning before you attend the next session. The Program structure allows you to share and discuss your challenges and experiences with the trainer and other global participants – sharing is a powerful tool to enhance your skills. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. To get Certified, one must complete all assignments and attend live virtual sessions. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive certification from the International Agile Consortium (ICAgile).
There is no prerequisite to take this course.
- Articulate role and responsibility of an Agile coach
- Design a coaching agreement/contract
- Perform coaching and mentoring Conversation by asking powerful questions
- Evaluate various Change Management model
- Apply team assessment models to help the team reflect
- Design a roadmap for high performance team
- Present significance of agile mindset
- Apply listening and emotional intelligence in coaching conversations
- Facilitate team learning events
Who Should Attend ICP-ACC certification?
- Aspiring Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Agile Project Managers
- Product Owners
In summary, this program is the best choice for all Agile professionals who has an aspiration to grow their Agile coaching skills.
We are a professional training team, and we like to give a personal level of support before, during and after the ICP-ACC classes. On successful completion, each participant will receive:
- A certificate titled “ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching” (ICP-ACC).
- 21 Leadership PDUs to renew your PMI Certificate Renewal.
- Access to E-learning courses to refer to ICP-ACC knowledge areas
- Open discussions again whenever you need
- ICP-ACC Certificate is valid for a lifetime
The ICP-ACC virtual program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with ICP-ACC online session details.
- Attend all the live sessions
- Go through the lesson insights from e-learning portal.
- Submit all the assignments
- Give feedback about the course.
- Claim your certificate.
Your ICP-ACC certification will be received via email. On successful completion of this ICP-ACC training process, you will be awarded the designation of Certified Professional in Agile Coaching by ICAgile.
Why ICP-ACC certification with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. Our training and certificates will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the ICP-ACC online training session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Our ICP-ACC certification and training session is low on cost and high on the value that means it’s a value for money Workshop. Everything you learn, you can apply to your job. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who will help you design a career path of your choice, help you grow faster in your career and also guide you perfectly throughout the Agile coaching journey.
- Trained 5000+ professionals worldwide
- Facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Low on cost, high on value
- Real-world support and grooming
Upcoming Training Schedule
Download The Complete Agile Coaching Content Outline
Some of the key knowledge areas covered in this program include:
- Getting Started with Agile Coaching: This section – outlines the brief idea of an Agile Coach role and discusses the various forms of agile coaching competencies, classified as coaching, mentoring, teaching, and facilitating. It describes the coaching stance needed for effective coaching sessions. Also, Illustrates and discusses real-life coaching examples for key mindset shifts required for Agile coaches.
- Professional Coaching Skills in Detail: It explains, discusses, and gives real life coaching examples of essential professional coaching skills like emotional intelligence, ability to fully conscious, creating spontaneous relationships, engage coachee in the coaching process, active listening, powerful questioning, focus on thinking to generate insights, and giving and receiving feedbacks.
- The Coaching Conversation – Coaching or Action: This section illustrates the application of coaching conversation. It gives a demo of coaching conversations, which build upon issue identification, issue exploration and action commitment.
- Mentoring Agile Roles and Transitions: It recites an understanding of individual change style and handling resistance from Individuals. It Explains, discusses, and demonstrates application of SCARF model for mentoring various agile roles.
- Understanding Team Developing: This section describes the application of foundational team coaching, model of team development, how to help a team to detect their own stage of development, defining and identifying high performance, how to assist the team as a healthy system and how to adapt style based on team maturity.
- Handling Dysfunctions and conflicts: It explains and discusses levels of team conflicts, coach responsibilities for handling conflicts, and how to create self‐awareness/self‐management capacity in the team.
- Coaching Agreements: This section discusses and identifies challenges faced by internal and external coaches. Also, it demonstrates the creation of coaching contact on how the coaching will proceed.
- Agile Coach as a Teacher: It explains how a coach as a teacher uses multiple content delivery mechanisms, and how to help team members to experience mindset shifts. It also demonstrates practicing articulation and teaching sessions.
Saket Bansal is an enthusiastic and professional person. Saket’s passion for coaching and Agile is shown from the first moment you meet him – whether he teaches you, mentors you or coaches you. I had the pleasure to participate in his ICP-ACC virtual course.
I was one of the participants in Saket’s ICP-ACC class. Although it was a virtual Agile coaching session, Saket made it so much easier for me towards my certification journey. Will definitely recommend Saket bansal to others. He is very knowledgeable and very great to work with.
Saket Bansal is an amazing instructor at iZenBridge.He led my Agile Team Facilitator (ICP-ATF) and Agile Certified Coaching (ICP-ACC) certification classes through IC Agile. The breadth and depth of experience Saket brings to the course as your instructor is unparalleled.
Q. What is an Agile Coach?
A. An Agile coach is one who enables businesses to transition seamlessly to an agile model so that it can adapt to the changes in the marketplace. He can affect this transition because he is not only an expert in Agile approaches but also other essential skills such as mentoring and training skills. He enables organizations to implement an Agile-based approach to managing the enterprise. He empowers Agile teams with the relevant tools, techniques, training, and knowledge to affect the transition into agility. For the last few years, the role of an agile coach is not limited to software or product development but extends to enabling business agility of an organization. Check out our blog to explore more about What is Agile Coaching
Q. What is the role of the technical Agile Coach?
A. As an Agile coach, you should be able to enable the organization to reflect and find a path towards your business objectives. You will be expected to create high-performance teams. To improve the performance of the teams, you will need to identify the areas for improvement and devise a system to empower teams with the essential skills to enhance performance. You will be responsible for facilitating events such as big room planning, Scrum meetings, and other relevant events. You need to have an in-depth knowledge of different Agile Frameworks so that you can evaluate and suggest a suitable framework for the client. You will also be required to determine the impediments that teams are facing and eliminate them so that the teams can take the next step. To know more about the roles and responsibilities of an Agile Coach, check out our blog.
Q. Which certification is the best for an Agile coach?
A. ICP-ACC is one of the most popular knowledge-based certification programs in Agile Coaching. The Agile coach demand in the market is increasing at a rapid rate year after year. Agile coach plays a very vital role in an organization as he is responsible for teaching and mentoring the Agile Teams. He enables the transition to Agile by empowering teams to develop an Agile mindset. He trains the teams and enables them to transition to an Agile way of working. He helps in setting up the governing policies to support agile-based approaches. He defines the measurement system by way of identifying the relevant metrics. He facilitates the change towards new ways of working. He applies the system thinking to expose bottlenecks. He evaluates and advises Agile Frameworks. He also suggests the different ways of contracting with vendors and customers.
Q. Who should do this ICP-ACC certification?
A. This is the best certificate for Agile Coaches or aspiring coaches who have a passion for building and developing agile teams. This certificate certainly delivers value to passionate agile professionals.
Q. Are there any pre-requisites or qualifications required before this ICP-ACC training program?
A. There are no conditional pre-requisites for this training program; So, if you are passionate to enhance your Agile Coaching skills and when –
- You have a good working knowledge of at least one Agile framework, and
- You have work experience in a lead role – Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Agile Project Manager, Product Owner,
You can do this certification. Please call us if you are not sure if you have relevant work experience for this training.
Q. What if I don’t like the ICP-ACC class?
A. The program gives you 100% no questions asked refund, You just need to ask for it if you are not satisfied after attending the first session.
Q. What if I miss some of the ICP-ACC sessions?
A. We understand unexpected work and life challenges; in such cases, we will support you in attending another group session.
Q. What if I end up travelling and can’t attend the rest of the ICP-ACC program?
A. In such cases, we will help you in attending another batch. You need to select another batch within six months.
Q. How can I get ICP-ACC certification?
A. After attending and completing assignments, we will upload your information to ICAgile. Afterwards, you will receive a certificate titled “ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching” (ICP-ACC). It is a lifetime valid certificate.
Q. Do I need to give a test for ICP-ACC certification ? or Besides training, are there any additional evaluation criteria (assessment or interview) to be eligible for the ICP-ACC certificate?
A. ICP-ACC certification is the experience-based certificate; The ICP-ACC Course sessions allow enhancing your skills by participation, discussions, and illustrations of practical, real-life scenarios.
There is no formal post-training assessment and trainer evaluation during the training used as the primary criterion for granting the ICP-ACC certification. Our Trainer Saket Bansal and Sanjay kumar will involve you in a lot of discussions, experience sharing sessions, and team level assignments. Your participation will help him to certify you.
So after attending and completing assignments, we will upload your information to ICAgile And, you will get a certificate titled “ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching” (ICP-ACC). It is a lifetime valid certificate.
Q. What is the validity of the ICP-ACC certificate?
A. The validity of ICP-ACC certification is lifetime. It does not require additional expense to renew every few years.
Q. Is this virtual ICP-ACC program effective?
A. Yes, we have already done 50+ batches of virtual ICP-ACC certification. The session effectively delivers the intended objectives. Participants get a lot of practice, live examples and case studies to explore during live sessions. Our Trainer, Saket Bansal, is a globally recognized Agile Coach with an experience of delivering 250+ ICP-ACC batches in the last four years.
Also, it is a travel free engagement opportunity with global participants. It takes care of your busy schedule. It will cover seven sessions in six weeks duration. Each session is three hours long in duration, which does not need investing in full days.
Q. What is ICAgile?
A. International Consortium of Agile (ICAgile) is an international organization, headquartered in Virginia, USA. They have worldwide recognition for their training tracks in agile leadership. Please find more details here at https://icagile.com/
Q. How much time does it take for the ICP-ACC certification process?
A. The certification process is quite smooth at ICAgile. You can expect to receive your ICP-ACC certificate within a few days of training, the latest by a week.
Q. I am interested in this ICP-ACC program. What do I need to study or prepare before I attend the virtual classroom program?
A. Participants are expected to have a good working knowledge of Agile and Scrum. If you are new to Agile or Scrum, we recommend you to read through the basics. Working experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Product Owner, or an Agile Project Manager would be a definite plus.
Q. How many participants are expected to be in the ICP-ACC training?
A. Given the interactive nature of the training, we will be limiting the number of participants to fifteen only, to ensure we don’t have to compromise on quality. If you have failed to register the currently scheduled training, we sincerely request to register for the next training.
Q. How is this ICP-ACC training delivered?
A. This is a virtual program that is delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enroll, you will receive an email with session details. The session recording will be available to the participants for review, but it’s mandatory to attend all live sessions to earn the certification.
Our ICP-ACC trainer Saket Bansal and Sanjay kumar’s Agile Coaching sessions are highly interactive, with a lot of discussions and exercises to help participants improve their coaching skills. He will involve you for team level assignments to practice coaching skills.
Q. What are the advantages of hiring an agile coach/trainer?
A. An Agile coach helps in the transition of the entire organization to Agility. He transforms the organization into self-learning and continuously improving one. He acts as a catalyst for identifying and applying new ways of working. He enables Agile adoption by teaching, mentoring, and coaching teams in Agile-based frameworks He empowers the organizations in designing and implementing an effective transformation roadmap. He also ensures the successful delivery of business value at a sustainable pace.
Q. What is Cancellation/Refund & reschedule policy for ICP-ACC certification?
- All the cancellation and reschedule requests must be notified over email.
- Requests received any time prior to class will get 100% refund. Within 7 working days.
- You could reschedule your missed sessions within 12 months.
Agile Coaching Videos
Director, Project Management Professional (PMP)® & Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Trainer, iZenBridge
Saket Bansal is the Founder of iZenBridge, a global education provider dedicated to improving the employability of working professionals. Saket started his professional career as a developer, and from the last eight years, he is in education and consulting. Saket facilitates training on Business Agility, SAFe, Disciplined Agile, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation and Coaching skills. Saket is helping start-ups, mid-size organizations and big corporates in developing high performing teams and achieving business agility.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
US, Canada ,UK, London, Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Florida, New York, Washington, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Cairo, Columbia , Wellington, New Zealand , Fishers , Toronto ,Germany, Denmark France ,Chile, Santiago ,Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Prague, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Arabia ,Riyadh, UAE ,Dubai, South Africa, Egypt, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Nigeria, ,Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila
Submit your review