CST, CSP, CSPO, CTC, CAL1, CCI, ICP-ACC, SPC 4.0, PMP, ACP, KMP-1, KMP-2, Gamification, Mgmt 3.0, Change Mgmt Practitioner (APMG)
Madhavi is a transformational enthusiast with a technology background. She has an end-to-end development experience with MS technologies. She has a keen interest in delivering customized workshops that include User Story, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Design Thinking, Release Planning & Portfolio workshops. She is passionate about building teams that are focused on the outcome instead of output. She also works with leadership & teams to guide them through transformation.
Domain – Gaming, Medical, Integrated Control Systems, Security products, SP3D modeling, Workflow automation & Neural networks. Tech – C, C++, VC++, VB.net, C#, MFC, COM, UML, SQL ,VersionOne, TFS, Rally, Six Sigma DMAIC & DFSS methodologies.
Here is a partial list of her accomplishments and accolades:
- She is a well-known speaker, reviewer & organizer for regional, and global Agile conferences.
- Author of books- Best Agile Articles of 2018, Retrospectives for Everyone
- Certified Scrum Trainer, Scrum Alliance
- Training from the BACK of the Room – TBR Practitioner
- Path of CSP Educator
- Certified Team Coach – CTC
- Change Management Practitioner – APMG
- Certified Collaboration Instructor – CCI
- SAFe Program Consultant (CSP)
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP-1 & KMP-2)
- Project Management Professional
- PMI – Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)