CSM, CSP-SM, CSPO, CTC, CAL1, CCI, CST, REP, A-CSM, A-CSPO, CSP-PO, KMP-1, KMP-2, PMP, PMI-ACP, ICP-ACC, SPC 4.0, ACP, Gamification, Mgmt 3.0, Change Mgmt Practitioner (APMG), Path to CSP Educator, Scrum Foundations Educator.
Madhavi is an innovative and result-oriented IT enthusiast with over 20+ years of experience as an Agile Coach, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Lead Engineer, Project Lead, Software Engineer, and Senior Software Engineer. She is passionate about delivering customized workshops on User Story, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Design Thinking, Release Planning, and Portfolio workshops. She has trained over 1000+ participants in CSM, CSPO, Kanban, and SAFe along with that she is actively contributing to society through blogs, by conducting various workshops on Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe, User Story, Retrospectives, Innovation Games, and by participating in various meetups and conferences. She has a proven ability in leading teams to operate in accordance with corporate guidelines and inspiring them to achieve individual as well as organizational goals. She is also passionate about building teams that are outcome-driven rather than output-driven.
Here is a partial list of her accomplishments and accolades:
- She is a well-known speaker, reviewer & organizer for regional, and global Agile conferences.
- She has domain expertise in HCM, e-commerce, Gaming Industry, Service Cloud, Medical products, Integrated Control Systems, Security products, SP3D modeling, Workflow automation systems, PayRoll, and neural networks.
- She is a firm believer of the saying “A picture is worth a thousand words”.
- She has experience with different technologies and tools that include C, C++, VC++, VB.net, C#, MFC, COM, UML, ODBC, SQL, Install Shield, Version One, etc, and a clear understanding of Six Sigma DMAIC and DFSS methodologies.
- She has the ability to lead organizational transformations using Scrum, Kanban, Change Management models, and scaling frameworks like SAFe and LeSS.
- She specializes in gathering requirements, software design, project management, software development, and managing client relations.
- She has handled several projects through the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and also has a clear understanding of Six Sigma DMAIC and DFSS methodologies.
- She is a strong communicator and listener, as well as a good team facilitator, problem-solver, and learner with a clear understanding of business rules and the ability to work well in a project team.
- She has published programs and papers on Scrum Alliance and the Conteneo Weave platform.
- She is also an author of the books – Best Agile Articles of 2018, and Retrospectives for Everyone.
- Certified Scrum Trainer – CST
- Certified ScrumMaster® – CSM
- Certified Team Coach – CTC
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® – CSPO
- Registered Education Provider – REP
- Certified Agile Leadership 1 – CAL-1
- Advanced – Certified ScrumMaster® – A-CSM
- Advanced – Certified Scrum Product Owner® – A-CSPO
- Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster® – CSP-SM
- Certified Scrum Professional – Product Owner® – CSP-PO
- Path to CSP Educator – Scrum Alliance
- Scrum Foundations Educator – Scrum Alliance
- Change management practitioner – APMG International
- Certified Collaboration Instructor – CCI – Conteneo Inc.
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) – Scaled Agile Academy
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP-1 KMP-2) – Lean Kanban Inc.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) – Project Management Institute
- PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) – Project Management Institute