What is Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E)?
Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) certification is a credential offered by Scrum Alliance®. The Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) training course helps you in providing insight into the foundations of Agile leadership. Being a CAL Essentials professional, you will be able to discover the ways how Agile leaders think, focus, and behave in the organization. Agile leadership is needed to help their organizations succeed in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world. The Certified Agile Leadership Essentials will help you start confidently your journey towards leading with Agility and championing an Agile transformation in your organization.
What will you learn during CAL-E training?
Upon successful completion of the CAL-E workshop, the professionals will be able to obtain the below Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) Learning Objectives:
- Demonstrate how a healthy Agile approach supports the complexity and uncertainty of work.
- Develop the qualities and characteristics that an organization needs to develop to face market challenges.
- Identify the benefits of becoming a more effective leader.
- Discuss how an effective leadership approach can support improving interactions with others.
- Recognize and explain how increased self-awareness is the key to better self-management.
Who should attend the CAL-E training workshop?
This CAL Essentials certification training workshop will be beneficial for:
- Agile Team Members/Aspiring Agilists
- Project/Program Managers
- Product Managers
- Team Leads
- Organizational Decision Makers
- Change Leaders
- Senior Executives
The following will be the agenda for the Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) certification course training session:
- Deeper meaning of the VUCA world and its impact in disrupting current businesses.
- Significance of Business Agility.
- Qualities of an effective leader in the VUCA World and leadership approaches.
- Key Mindset shifts to support Agile ways of working.
- Focal points of Self, Situational and Social Awareness.
- Differences between Fixed vs Growth Mindset and their impact on leader’s decision making.
- Incorporating Feedback and continuous improvement.
- Creating outcomes that matter the most.
- The role of coaches in the organizational echo system.
- Importance of developing Facilitation and Coaching competencies for a leader.
- Effective engagement using challenging and respectful conversations.
- Balancing between power and influence without overstepping.
CAL-E Certification Process
The Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) course will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with Certified Agile Leadership Essentials Certification Training session details.
- Attend all the sessions
- Submit all the assignments
- Claim your certificate
Your CAL-E certification will be received via email. On successful completion of this Certified Agile Leadership Essentials training process, you will be awarded the designation of Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) by Scrum Alliance.
- CAL-E Training Certification with 100% success rate
- Training by an elite panel of Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- You will earn 16 SEUs
- 100% Assured Scrum Alliance certification
- 2 -year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Continuous learning and support to advance your understanding
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
There are no prerequisites for pursuing Certified Agile Leadership Essentials certification course.
Why Certified Agile Leadership Essentials Certification with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. Our training and certificates will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the CAL-E course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the Certified Agile Leadership Essentials session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Our CAL-E (Certified Agile Leadership Essentials) session is a value for money Agile Workshop. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who will help you design a career path of your choice inside Agile, help you grow faster in your career and also guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
- Trained 5000+ professionals worldwide
- Facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Experience the practical Agile Workshop
- Real-world support and grooming
- Complete career path guidance in Agile
- 100+ videos on our YouTube channel
- 40,000+ subscribers are getting the benefit
- 500+ enrollments every month
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
Q. What is a CAL-E Course?
A. The Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) is a certification course provided by Scrum Alliance. This CAL-E certification course helps you in providing insight into the foundations of Agile leadership.
Q. Why should I go for the CAL-E certification?
A. There are various reasons to choose the CAL-E certification training program. However, some of them are given as follows:
- Highly Experienced Agile Educators – You will get a chance to learn from highly experienced Agile educators who have years of Agile leadership experience, proven instructional styles, student-oriented goals, and expertise in Business Agility.
- A Practice-Based Experience – This CAL-E workshop will help you in practising Agile theory and leveraging an experience-based approach that will help you understand Business Agility.
- Join a Supportive Agile Alumni Community – This Alumni community will help you navigate the real-world challenges you face as you become an Agile leader.
Q. What is CAL-E, CAL-T, & CAL-O?
A. Scrum Alliance has replaced the Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL I) designation. Instead of that, there is now: CAL-E, CAL-T and CAL-O.
- CAL-E stands for Certified Agile Leadership Essentials Certification
- CAL-T stands for Certified Agile Leadership for Teams Certification
- CAL-O stands for Certified Agile Leadership for Organisations Certification
Q. What is the format of the CAL-E Certification exam?
A. There is no exam for the Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) certification.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the CAL-E course?
A. There are no prerequisites for CAL Essentials certification.
Q. Who provides Cal-E certification?
A. Scrum Alliance provides the Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) certification.
Q. How do I earn the Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) certification?
A. To earn the Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) certification, you need to attend all the Certified Agile Leadership—Essentials (CAL-E) classes. After that, your trainer will submit your details to Scrum Alliance and accordingly once the process is complete, you will receive your CAL-E certificate.
Q. Do I need to take any exam to get the CAL-E certification?
A. No, you don’t need to take any exam to get the Certified Agile Leadership Essentials certification from Scrum Alliance.
Q. How can I renew my CAL-E certification?
A. You need to earn 10 Scrum Education Units to keep your certification active. Once you have completed this requirement you can log in to the Scrum Alliance community portal and renew your certification by paying USD 50. The Certification will be renewed.
Q. How do I get the membership of Scrum Alliance?
A. Once you will complete your CAL-E certification training, the trainer will submit your data to Scrum Alliance, which in turn will send you details of your community portal login. You can create an account using the same email address.
Q. How do I enrol for the CAL-E Certification?
A. You can enrol by paying on the iZenBridge website. Once you have made the payment, You will receive an automatic confirmation email with details of the CAL-E class.
Q. How do I pay for the CAL-E course?
A. You can make an online payment to confirm your enrolment. Just click on the book now button and you will be taken to the payment gateway. We have a number of payment options
Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, etc)
- Debit Card
Q. Can I Cancel my enrollment? What is the process?
A. Yes, You can cancel or postpone your enrollment. You need to intimate us a week in advance so that we can adjust your enrolment in a future batch or process your refund as desired by you.
Q. What is the Cancellation/Refund & reschedule policy for the CAL-E certification and training?
- All the cancellation and reschedule requests must be notified over email.
- Requests received any time prior to class will get a 100% refund. Within 7 working days.
- After the first day if you’re unable to attend due to any emergency, we will reschedule your class for the future.
Q. What If I have more questions to ask? Whom should I contact?
Sekhar’s journey to transform the world of work, so that everyone enjoy coming to work everyday. He is an Enterprise Transformation Coach has over 18+ years primarily focused on building great teams that build great organizations, inculcating agile ways of working, lean thinking, promoting innovation and help leadership transitioning through change that enables business agility.
Submit your review
Submit your review