SAFe Scrum Master Certification – Virtual
SAFe Scrum Master Certification – Virtual (13, 14 & 20 November 2021)
5 hrs – Sat & Sun : 3 sessions
6:30 am – 11:30 am EST (GMT-5)
11:30 am – 4:30 pm GMT (GMT+0)
5:00 pm – 10:00 pm IST (GMT+5.5)
Price: INR 52950 45008+Tax or USD 799 679
SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SAFe® 5 SM) is among the top 10 most valuable certifications of Scaled Agile. This SAFe® 5 Scrum Master online virtual training certification program is ideal for you if you want to:
- Gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master at a SAFe enterprise-level.
- As a Project Manager, you want to integrate into a SAFe environment, but not sure what kind of role you will play.
- Understand how the software development life cycle and different frameworks work and want to prepare yourself for the next opportunities.
- If you are already experienced as a Scrum Master and want to know, what are SAFe Scrum Master and its role?
As a SAFe® professional, you will:
- Explore the role of the Scrum Master.
- Know how to plan and execute the Program Increment (PI).
- Learn the key components of Agile at scale development.
- Facilitate framework throughout the organization.
- Execute the Iteration Planning.
- Coach Agile teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale.
We offer a SAFe® 5 Scrum Master virtual live session. Our batch of SAFe® 5 Scrum Master courses is specifically designed for you considering your busy schedule. Our online live SAFe® 5 Scrum Master program will be a combination of great content provided by the Scaled Agile and trainer-participants experience by creating a facilitated environment to create a good learning experience for the class. Our SAFe® 5 Scrum Master virtual live sessions are delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom) that is completely secured and password-protected. To make the session more interactive, we prefer different breakout rooms for various activities and the chat option is also available in case you want to ask any questions from the experts. We prefer using Jamboard to make the session more interesting along with the Sticky notes for better brainstorming ideas, especially in the remote learning environment. We also have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. To get Certified, one must attend live virtual sessions and clear the SAFe® 5 SM exam. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive certification from the Scaled Agile.
Who should attend?
Anyone new to the role of Scrum Master or individuals who wants to understand the role and apply it in the SAFe organization. Such professionals may include:
- New or existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
- Agile Coach
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are extremely recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® 5 SM certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles.
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Upcoming Virtual Trainings
What will you get?
- Training Satisfaction – Guaranteed
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course Fee includes Scaled Agile Certification Examination Fee
- Continuous learning and support to advance your SAFe® SSM understanding
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals
What will you learn?
Our SAFe® 5 Scrum Master virtual sessions will help you in achieving the following learning objectives i.e how to:
- Discuss Lean-Agile leadership to help the team embrace SAFe core values
- Articulate and describe the Scrum in SAFe enterprise
- Explore team facilitation skills for the team’s progress toward team goals
- Articulate and teach problem-solving techniques to the team for the relentless improvement
- Facilitates meetings and team learning events
- Present how Scrum Master supports the product owner to manage the backlog
- Explore how SAFe Scrum Master supports SAFe adoption
- Present SAFe Scrum Master responsibilities on the Agile Release train
- Illustrates team coordination with other teams
- Perform facilitation for preparation and readiness for ART events
- Present significance of supporting estimation activities
- Name – SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Exam
- Format – Multiple choice
- Delivery – Web-based (single-browser)
- Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® 5 Scrum Master course.
- Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 34 out of 45 (75%)
- Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – The Second attempt can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. Our training and certificates will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. Our world-class experts are already on board who have been working with SAFe. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
- We are Silver Partner of Scaled Agile
- Trained 5000+ professionals worldwide
- Facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Free access to E-Learning portal
- Special doubt clarification webinars
Training Schedule With Global Timings
13, 14 & 20 November 2021
|US & Canada||6:30 AM – 11:30 AM EST
5:30 AM – 10:30 AM CST
|UK||11:30 AM – 4:30 PM GMT|
|France, Germany||12:30 PM – 5:30 PM CEST|
|South Africa, Egypt||1:30 PM – 6:30 PM|
|Saudi Arabia||2:30 PM – 7:30 PM|
|UAE||3:30 PM – 8:30 PM|
|India & Srilanka||5:00 PM – 10:00 PM IST|
|Hong Kong, Singapore||7:30 PM – 12:30 AM|
Price: INR 52950 45008+Tax or USD 799 679
Apply Coupon15% off)
What is the difference between SSM & CSM?
A. SSM Vs CSM
|You will learn team level events and large program level events that are needed in SAFe context like Scrum of Scrum, PI Planning, System Demo, Inspect and Adapt.||You will get a good understanding of scrum events for the scrum team.|
|You will learn how to work within and beyond scrum team roles like other teams Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineer, Product Management, System Architect, Business Owners, etc.||You will learn how to coach and mentor the development team and product owner.|
|You will learn to facilitate teams in meeting Iteration (Sprint Goals) and PI Objectives.||You will learn to facilitate the team in achieving Sprint Goals.|
|You will learn to facilitate team level and Program level events.||You will learn to facilitate team level events.|
CSM – If you want to start your Agile and Scrum Journey, then CSM is for you as through this course you will get the understanding regarding the essence of a scrum, its process, methodology, scrum roles and responsibilities, scrum ceremonies, and will also prepare you to succeed as a scrum master.
SSM – If you want to gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master at a SAFe enterprise level, then this course is for you as, through this course, you will explore the role of the Scrum Master, how to plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), how the framework is facilitated throughout the organization, and how to coach Agile teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale.
Q. Why should I go for SSM®?
A. SSM® – SAFe® Scrum Master is a Scaled Agile credential. If you want to gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master at a SAFe enterprise-level and lead the successful Agile teams, then this course will be beneficial for you. Our expert team of Agile coaches will guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
Q. What is the role of SAFe Scrum Master?
A. As a SAFe Scrum Master, You will learn team level events and large program level events that are needed in SAFe context like Scrum of Scrum, PI Planning, System Demo, Inspect and Adapt. You will work within and beyond scrum team roles like other teams Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineer, Product Management, System Architect, Business Owners, etc. You will facilitate teams in meeting Iteration (Sprint Goals) and PI Objectives. You will also facilitate team level and Program level events.
Q. What are the prerequisites to attend training for this certification?
A. There are no prerequisites for this course regardless of experience. However, the following requirements are recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
- Knowledge of Agile concepts and principles
- Understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working awareness of software and hardware development processes
Q. How do I get certified as a SAFe Scrum Master?
There are three steps involved in a SAFe Scrum Master certification process:
- Step 1: Attend the Leading SAFe course.
- Step 2: Attempt the SAFe Scrum Master online test by Scaled Agile.
- Step 3: Pass the test with a minimum score of 34 out of 45 questions answered correctly (75-per cent passing score).
Q . When can I take the test?
A. You will be able to take the test immediately after the training session and the examination fee will be included in the course fee.
Q . Is the certification fee included in my course fee?
A. Yes, the certification fee is also included in the cost of this course.
Q. Can I retake the test if I fail?
A. The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. After first attempts, you will be charged $50 for each additional attempt.
Q. What if I have more doubts?
A. For more query, feel free to contact us+91-9958297711 / 8884670012 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How difficult is the SAFe® SM exam?
A: The SAFe® SM exam is a little tricky to crack, but not difficult if you do better planning. We suggest you study the SAFe® SM workbook, attempt the mock test available on our website, analyze the result of your practice tests by studying each question. Our Mock tests are available as a part of the program. Mock tests will help you prepare for the exam and identify your strengths and weaknesses so that you can crack your exam easily.
Q: Do you have sample questions for the SAFe® Scrum Master exam?
A: Yes, we do have Mock Test papers with lots of sample questions. Click here to access the sample questions of the SAFe® Scrum Master exam.
Q: Can I ask for a refund if I can’t attend the program?
A: Yes, in the current situation we are giving a 100% refund/rescheduling if you can’t attend the program because of any reason.
Q: What if I feel this training was not right for me?
A: Let us know in 4 hours of starting the class, we will refund your full money.
Q: Where can I find more details about Scaled Agile?
A: You can find more information in the below links:
Q. What is Cancellation/Refund & reschedule policy for SAFe SSM certification?
- All the cancellation and reschedule requests must be notified over email.
- Requests received any time prior to class will get 100% refund. Within 7 working days.
- After first day if you’re unable to attend due to any emergency, we will reschedule your class for future.
Meet Our Trainer
|SPC5, CSP-SM, ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC
Prashamsa is an experienced agile consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the IT industry for over a decade. She has proven skills in the areas of training, mentoring, and coaching leaders, teams, and organizations. She is passionate about helping enterprises fully transform through the successful adoption of a Lean-Agile mindset.
Seasoned consultant with over 15 years of IT experience in Healthcare, Fleet, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance domains focused on delivering measurable and value-driven results. Passionate about helping enterprises transform their culture into one that truly exhibits adaptive business and IT alignment. Adaptable to become part of any executive leadership team and be effective at fostering collaboration at every level of the organization. Innovative in applying pragmatic solving techniques with a focus on value delivery, built-in quality, team engagement and accountability from value-stream mapping to coaching product owners, stakeholders and teams.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
US, Canada, UK, London, Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Florida, New York, Washington,California, Idaho, Los Angeles , Nevada, Oregon, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Cairo, Columbia, Wellington, New Zealand, Fishers, Toronto, Germany, Denmark France, Chile, Santiago, Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Prague, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, UAE, Dubai, South Africa, Egypt, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Nigeria, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kerala, Kochi.