SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master is a designation offered by the renowned organization “Scaled Agile”. This SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master virtual training certification program is ideal for Scrum Masters who want to enhance and improve their leadership role in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation, promoting Agile team, program, and enterprise success. As a professional, you will be able to facilitate cross-team relationships in support of program execution and continuous improvement in the organization.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of how to:
- Enhance the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices.
- The application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value.
- Support interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
- Offer actionable tools for building high-performing teams.
- Explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
We offer a SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master virtual live session. Our online live SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master certification training session would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have a knowledge and understanding of the Advanced Scrum Master without sacrificing your office. Our highly interactive SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master certification online live training session will also give you exposure to freely ask questions and share your experience with the trainer and other participants around the globe. Our virtual live sessions are delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom) that is completely secured and password-protected. To make the session more interactive, we prefer different breakout rooms for various activities and the chat option is also available in case you want to ask any questions from the experts. We prefer using Jamboard to make the session more interesting along with the Sticky notes for better brainstorming ideas, especially in the remote learning environment. We also have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. To get Certified, you are expected to attend live virtual sessions and clear the SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master exam. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive the certification of SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master from the Scaled Agile.
By Scaled Agile
Our SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master virtual sessions help you in achieving the following learning objectives i.e. how to:
- Explore and examine the role of the Scrum Master in the SAFe enterprise.
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale.
- Analyze and inspect the anti-patterns of Agile and Scrum.
- Assist and facilitate in the implementation of a program.
- Refine and upgrade flow with Kanban and XP.
- Build and strengthen high-performing teams.
- Apply Inspect and Adapt to improve program performance.
Upcoming Virtual Trainings
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master certification exam:
- SAFe® 5.1 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
- Name – SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master
- Format – Multiple choice
- Delivery – Web-based (single-browser)
- Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master Course
- Duration – 120 mins (2 hours)
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 44 out of 60 (73%)
- Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – The Second attempt can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
The SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master virtual program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with session details.
- Attend all the live sessions.
- Clear the SASM exam.
- Give feedback about the course.
- Claim your certificate.
Your SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master certification will be received via email. On successful completion of this training process, you will be awarded the designation of SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) by Scaled Agile.
Who Will Benefit?
- Program or Project Manager
- Scrum Master or Release Train Engineer
- Program Manager or Business Analyst
- Agile Coach or Consultant
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Product Manager or Product Owner
What will you get?
- Live Virtual Training by the Certified Professional.
- Digital Workbook covering complete training topics.
- SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master PDF certificate.
- SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master digital badge to promote the accomplishment online.
- 1-year membership with Scaled Agile.
- The Course Fee includes Scaled Agile Certification Examination Fee.
- Free mock test with enough questions for practising the real exam.
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals.
- Continuous learning and support to advance your SASM understanding.
Why SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. Our training and certificates will always add a feather to your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. Our world-class experts are already on board who have been working with SAFe. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of the theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
- We are Silver Partner of Scaled Agile
- Trained 5000+ professionals worldwide
- Facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Special doubt clarification webinars
Training Schedule With Global Timings
12, 13 & 19 February 2022
5 hrs – Sat & Sun : 3 Sessions
|US & Canada||6:30 AM – 11:30 AM EST
5:30 AM – 10:30 AM CST
3:30 AM – 8:30 AM PST
|UK||11:30 AM – 4:30 PM GMT|
|France, Germany||12:30 PM – 5:30 PM CEST|
|South Africa, Egypt||1:30 PM – 6:30 PM|
|Saudi Arabia||2:30 PM – 7:30 PM|
|UAE||3:30 PM – 8:30 PM|
|India & Srilanka||5:00 PM – 10:00 PM IST|
Price: INR 45892 39008+Tax or USD 700 595
Apply Coupon15% off)
Q. Why should I go for the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course?
A: If you want to prepare yourself to step into a SAFe® leadership role and learn how to facilitate Agile team, program, and enterprise success then SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) course is for you. You will explore the facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. You will also learn the actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explore practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Q. Who should do a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course?
A: This course will be beneficial for existing Scrum Masters, Team Leaders, Project Managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context, Engineering and development managers who are responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams, Agile coaches, Agile Program Managers, Prospective Release Train Engineers.
Q. What is the validity of SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course?
A: Certifications are valid for one year from the date the certification is earned.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for this SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification course?
A: It is recommended that the participants of the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) course should hold one of the following certifications:
- SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
And to gain the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master certification, you must also attend the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) Live virtual session and clear the SASM exam.
Q. What is the renewal period for the SASM certification?
A: From the date of certification, the certification must be renewed annually.
- Renewal fee: $ 295
- Renewal requirement: 10 continuing education/outreach hours
Q. What are the career benefits of doing SASM Certification?
A: After doing the SASM certification course, you will be able to:
- Improve value flow using Kanban and engineering practices.
- Support Program-level execution in the organization.
- Use problem-solving and advanced coaching strategies to achieve continuous improvement.
- Support communication channels with stakeholders, product management teams, and architects.
- Improve Lean-Agile leadership skills.
- Explore Scrum Master role in SAFe and build high performing teams.
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe.
- Improve the scrum and agile practices at the team and enterprise level.
- Demonstrate proficiency in cross-team coordination in scrum and agile to solve real-world problems.
Q. What is the Exam Pattern for the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master certification course?
A: Following is the Exam Pattern for SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master certification course:
- Duration – 120 minutes
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 44/60 (73%)
- Question format – Multiple choice (one answer) or multiple select (2-3 answers)
- Delivery – Web-based, closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Languages offered – English
- Exam Cost – The first attempt included in the course registration fee is taken within 30 days of course completion.
- Retake Cost – if you are unable to clear exam the retake exam fee is 50 USD
Q. Is the SASM Certification fee included in the course fee?
A: Yes, the SASM exam fee is included along with the SASM certification course fee. You also get access to:
- SASM training materials
- 1-year membership with Scaled Agile
- Special doubt clarification webinar
- Free videos on our YouTube channel
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals.
- Continuous learning and support to advance your SASM understanding
Q. Can someone take SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master certification without training?
A: No, you cannot get the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master certification without training, as it is mandatory by the governing body “Scaled Agile” to attend the SASM Live virtual session and clear the SASM certification exam.
Q. How should I renew my SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master certification?
A: To renew your SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master certification, you need to earn around 10 PDU annually. After that, you need to update your PDU/SEU points on the Scaled Agile website with your login credentials. Once you will submit proof for the earned units, you need to pay the renewal fee of USD 295 online to extend your SASM certificate validity to another 1-year.
Q. How many attempts do I have to pass the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification?
A: The SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification retake attempt cost is $50. You can go for the first retake immediately after the first attempt. Then, for the second retake, the waiting period is 10 days. However, the subsequent retake’s waiting period is 1 month.
Q. How long does it take to receive SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master exam results?
A: The exam results are displayed on the computer screen immediately after the SASM exam. The SASM e-certificate can be downloaded from the portal.
Q. Do I need to renew my Online SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) Certification?
A: Yes, you need to renew your online SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification every year.
Q. What if I am not able to clear the SASM exam on my first attempt?
A: You can retake the SASM assessment and each retake attempt will cost $50. The second attempt on the exam can be done immediately after the first attempt. However, for the third attempt, you need to wait for another 10-day and for the fourth attempt you require a 30-day wait.
Q. What is the passing score for the SASM exam?
A: The minimum percentage required to pass the SASM exam is 73% (minimum 44 correct out of 60 answers)
Q. Is the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam difficult?
A: The SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification test is difficult and requires a thorough understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework’s fundamentals. This understanding can be gained through participation in the SAFe SASM training course.
Q. Is the SASM course only for IT professionals?
A: No, this SASM training is open to IT and non-IT professionals interested in working in a SAFe environment including:
- Program and Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Release Train Engineers
- Business Analysts
- Agile Coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants
- Product and Program Managers
- Product Owners
Q. How many PDUs do I need to maintain my SASM certification?
A: To maintain your SASM certification, you’ll need 10 PDUs (continuing education or outreach hours).
Q. What is the process to renew my SASM certification?
A: First of all, you need to be aware that you will be required to renew your SASM certification every year. Prior to renewal, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- PDUs: A minimum of 10 continuing education/outreach hours (PDUs) need to be added each year.
- Certification Renewal Cost: The combined package, which includes Membership and Certification and costs $295 ($100 for renewal and $195 for membership), must be purchased. You can also renew all of your Scaled Agile certifications at this price if you have more than one.
Q. What if I do not want to renew my SASM certification, but remain a member of the SAFe Community Platform?
A: If you do not want to renew your certification, but want to remain a member of the SAFe Community Platform then in that situation, you’ll just have to pay $195 to keep access to the SAFe Community Platform’s valuable content and interactions.
Q. Where can I find the link to take the SASM exam?
A: Scaled Agile, Inc. will send you a welcome email once you’ve completed your SASM Live virtual training and that email will include the link that will take you to the exam page.
Q. Will I be able to pause the SASM test and return to it later?
A: Unfortunately, this option will not be available to you. You will have a time limit of 120 minutes to complete your SASM exam and will not be allowed to pause the test. However, if you accidentally close the window, then you will be able to reopen it immediately. Please also note that you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you lose your internet connection or access to the test for an extended period of time.
Q. If I fail, can I apply for a re-evaluation?
A: Even if you fail, you cannot apply for re-evaluation for the exam. However, the SASM exam retake option is always available for all the participants.
Q. Can I retake the SASM exam if I score poorly? How soon?
A: If you have already passed the examination but had a poor score, you are not permitted to retake it. Also, please note that only you will be able to see your test score; no one else will be able to see it.
Q. How many attempts do I have to pass the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master exam?
A: If you’re willing to pay for the exam, there are no restrictions on how many times you can take it. However, please note that each retake attempt will cost $50.
Q. Is the certification fee inclusive of the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master course fee?
A: Yes, the SASM certification fee includes the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master course fee.
Q. Are there any group discounts?
A: A. Yes, group discounts are available. For more details, please contact at +91-9958287711 / 9958297711 / 9990451666 or email at email@example.com
Meet Our Trainer
|SPC5, CSP-SM, ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC
Prashamsa is an experienced agile consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the IT industry for over a decade. She has proven skills in the areas of training, mentoring, and coaching leaders, teams, and organizations. She is passionate about helping enterprises fully transform through the successful adoption of a Lean-Agile mindset.
Seasoned consultant with over 15 years of IT experience in Healthcare, Fleet, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance domains focused on delivering measurable and value-driven results. Passionate about helping enterprises transform their culture into one that truly exhibits adaptive business and IT alignment. Adaptable to become part of any executive leadership team and be effective at fostering collaboration at every level of the organization. Innovative in applying pragmatic solving techniques with a focus on value delivery, built-in quality, team engagement and accountability from value-stream mapping to coaching product owners, stakeholders and teams.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
US, Canada, UK, London, Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Florida, New York, Washington,California, Idaho, Los Angeles , Nevada, Oregon, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Cairo, Columbia, Wellington, New Zealand, Fishers, Toronto, Germany, Denmark France, Chile, Santiago, Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Prague, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, UAE, Dubai, South Africa, Egypt, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Nigeria, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kerala, Kochi.