SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master is a designation offered by the Scaled Agile. We offer a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master online virtual live session. Our SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master session will be highly interactive, with a lot of discussions and exercises that will help you improve your skills. To get Certified, you are expected to attend live virtual sessions and clear the SASM exam. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive certification from the Scaled Agile.
This SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master online training certification program is ideal for you if you want to
- Prepare yourself (as a Scrum Master) for the leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation.
- Facilitate the cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of how to:
- Enhance the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices
- Apply Kanban to facilitate the flow of value
- Support the interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program.
- Build the high-performing teams
- Explore the practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
By Scaled Agile
Our SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master virtual sessions help you in achieving the following learning objectives i.e how to:
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment.
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale.
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns.
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture.
- Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work.
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value.
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles.
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is extremely recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master certification exam:
- SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
- Name – SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master
- Format – Multiple choice
- Delivery – Web-based (single-browser)
- Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master Course
- Duration – 120 mins (2 hours)
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 44 out of 60 (73%)
- Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – The Second attempt can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
The SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master virtual program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with session details.
- Attend all the live sessions.
- Clear the SASM exam.
- Give feedback about the course.
- Claim your certificate.
Your SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master certification will be received via email. On successful completion of this training process, you will be awarded the designation of SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) by Scaled Agile.
Who Will Benefit?
- Program or Project Manager
- Scrum Master or Release Train Engineer
- Program Manager or Business Analyst
- Agile Coach or Consultant
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Product Manager or Product Owner
What will you get?
- Live Virtual Training by the Certified Professional.
- Digital Workbook covering complete training topics.
- SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master PDF certificate.
- SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master digital badge to promote the accomplishment online.
- 1-year membership with Scaled Agile.
- The Course Fee includes Scaled Agile Certification Examination Fee.
- Free mock test with enough questions for practising the real exam.
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals.
- Continuous learning and support to advance your SASM understanding.
Why SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. Our training and certificates will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. Our world-class experts are already on board who have been working with SAFe. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
- We are Silver Partner of Scaled Agile
- Trained 5000+ professionals worldwide
- Facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Special doubt clarification webinars
Q. Why should I go for the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course?
A: If you want to prepare yourself to step into a SAFe® leadership role and learn how to facilitate Agile team, program, and enterprise success then SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) course is for you. You will explore the facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. You will also learn the actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explore practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Q. Who should do a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course?
A: This course will be beneficial for existing Scrum Masters, Team Leaders, Project Managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context, Engineering and development managers who are responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams, Agile coaches, Agile Program Managers, Prospective Release Train Engineers.
Q. What is the validity of SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course?
A: Certifications are valid for one year from the date the certification is earned.
Q. What is the renewal cost of SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master certification?
A: The renewal cost of SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master certification is $100.
Q. How many PDUs and SEUs will I earn?
A: The detailed information of PDUs and SEUs are given as follows:
PDUs and SEUs
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
|Claim Code||4446PGFUBE||Duration||2 days||–|
Q. What is Cancellation/Refund & reschedule policy for SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master certification?
- All the cancellation and reschedule requests must be notified over email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests received any time prior to class will get 100% refund. Within 7 working days.
- After first day if you’re unable to attend due to any emergency, we will reschedule your class for future.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
US, Canada, UK, London, Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Florida, New York, Washington,California, Idaho, Los Angeles , Nevada, Oregon, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Cairo, Columbia, Wellington, New Zealand, Fishers, Toronto, Germany, Denmark France, Chile, Santiago, Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Prague, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, UAE, Dubai, South Africa, Egypt, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Nigeria, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kerala, Kochi.