What is Leading SAFe ® or SAFe ® Agilist (SA) Certification?
SAFe® Agilist (SA) is an enterprise-level framework certification, which is accredited by Scaled Agile. Scaled Agile Framework® is an extensively used Scaling Agile framework worldwide as per the Gartner report.
SAFe helps in increasing productivity, quality and employee engagement. It is designed for businesses to deliver a more efficient result. It provides guidance to all levels of an organization, enables a better business result with a high degree of quality.
SAFe® Agilist certification training program is for executives and managers who lead the agile initiatives in a large organization. This program provides a reliable and consistent method of assessing SAFe skills and knowledge. It also provides an in-depth look at the issues and offers proven solutions. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certified personals are recognized worldwide for their potential of transforming the organization into a better enterprise.
Leading SAFe® (SA) training in Delhi, professionals will gain the necessary knowledge to run an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework®. This course will enable you to understand how the principles and practices of the Framework support Lean-Agile Programs, Scaling Agile, Lean-Agile Program Portfolio Management, and Scaling Leadership.
Need Some help? Call Deepak +91-9958297711
How to Get Leading SAFe® Agilist Certification?
- Enroll and attend classroom training
- Learn about Scaled Agile Framework comprises:
- How to become a Lean-Agile Leader
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility
- Experience Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Release on Demand with DevOps
- Build Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the transformation
- Appear for the online exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (Single-browser)
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
Why SAFe® Agilist
As you can imagine, with these kinds of results, the practice of SAFe® is spreading rapidly around the world. Seventy per cent of Fortune 100 companies and a growing number of the Global 2000 have certified SAFe® professionals and consultants on-site, and over 450,000 practitioners have been trained to date.
What is New in SAFe® 5.1
SAFe ® 5.1 training focuses on business agility, new competencies and spanning palette. In the SAFe® 5.1 Certification you will find two new core competencies – 1) Organizational Agility and 2) Continuous learning culture. Also, two competencies have been expanded and renamed to Business Solutions Delivery and Agile Product Delivery.
In total, this certification will encompass seven core competencies that will help an organization become a Lean Enterprise and achieve Business Agility. Moreover, SAFe® 5.1 is fully backwards compatible with SAFe® 4.6, allowing for a smooth migration.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Understanding of Organizational Agility
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Agile Product Delivery
- Enterprise Solutions Delivery
- Continuous Learning Culture
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Project Managers/ Senior Consultants
- Program Managers /Projects Managers / Product Managers
- Team Leads /Tech Lead
- IT Head/ Business Heads
- Business Analysts
- IT Heads / Senior IT Managers
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Benefits of Registering for SAFe® 5.1
- SAFe workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5.1 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- 3 Mock test Access from iZenbridge
- E-Learning Portal Access
Q. Why should I go for SAFe® Agilist?
A: Leading SAFe® (SA) is a Scaled Agile credential. If you are part of the IT team, manager, Team Lead or agile change agent, by acquiring this certification you will be proficient in applying your knowledge in Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
Q. Will I get any PDUs after the training program?
A: Yes, all the participants will get 15 ‘Course or Training’ PDUs towards PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® credential after the training program.
Q. Do I need to take any test to become SA®?
A: Yes, you will have to complete the SAFe® Agilist (SA) Exam by scoring a minimum of 77%.
Q. What would be the duration of the Leading SAFe exam?
A: You have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
Q. How many questions I will get in my Leading SAFe exam
A: You have to answer 45 questions
Q. What are the prerequisites to attend training for the SAFe® Agilist certification?
A. All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, 5 plus years of experience in software development, IT, testing, business analysis, product or project management along with Scrum Experience is recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Agile certification exam.
Q. Do you provide training material for this certification?
A: You will get free access to the SAFe Agilist E-learning Program. In addition, you will receive a hard copy of the SAFe workbook.
About Trainers & Venue for SAFe Certification:
Our trainers (SPCs) are well recognized and experienced professionals in SAFe training. Please see the profiles below:
Our training is conducted in prime locations that can be accessed easily by professionals in NCR (Noida, Gurgaon/Gurugram and Delhi).
Upcoming Virtual Trainings
Director, Project Management Professional (PMP)® & Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Trainer, iZenBridge
Saket Bansal is the Founder of iZenBridge, a global education provider dedicated to improving the employability of working professionals. Saket started his professional career as a developer, and from the last eight years, he is in education and consulting. Saket facilitates training on Business Agility, SAFe, Disciplined Agile, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation and Coaching skills. Saket is helping start-ups, mid-size organizations and big corporates in developing high performing teams and achieving business agility.
Submit your review