Leading SAFe with SAFe® Agilist Certification Chennai
Leading SAFe® certification is amongst the most advanced and complete approach for large-scale Agile projects which provides a correct, secure, and uniform method of evaluating Scaling Agile skills, and mindset. SAFe helps the software company to produce more high-grade class products to the market within a short period, which causes an increase in employee engagement. A SAFe® Agilist also manage and work towards the progress of incorporating lean-agile culture in the company. Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) certified personals are known worldwide for their ability to support the successful transformation of organizations into Lean-Agile enterprise.
Need Some help? Call +91-9990451333 /+91-9958297711 or Email at email@example.com
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the Seven Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
Who should take this course?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Introducing the SAFe® 5.1 Framework
- Embracing Lean and Agile Values
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Detailed Content Outline
Key Features of SAFe® Agilist Certification Training
- Classroom Training on Scaling Agile
- Free Access to Online program on Scaling Agile
- SAFe Agilist Certification on successful completion of the examination
- 16 ‘Course or Training’ PDUs from PMI (PMI-ACP® / PMP®)
- A hard copy of the Scaling Agile Study material
- We get you ready during the exam, in case you fail, we pay the retake fee
Prerequisites for pursuing SAFe® Agilist Certification Training
All are welcome to attend the program, despite experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5.1 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Q. Why should I go for SAFe® Agilist?
A: SAFe Agilist ® (SA) is a Scaled Agile credential. If you are an executive, manager or agile change agent who is responsible for leading a Lean/Agile change initiative in your enterprise, by acquiring this certification you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
Q. Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
A: Yes, the students will get 16 ‘Course or Training’ PDUs towards PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® credential after the training program.
Q. Do I need to take any test to become SA®?
A: Yes, you must pass the SAFe® Agilist (SA)Exam.
Q. What are the prerequisites to attend training for this certification?
A: You must have 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management along with Scrum Experience.
Q. Do you provide training material for this certification?
A: You will get free access to the SAFe® Agilist E-learning Program. We provide a hard copy of the course.
Q. Can I retake the test if I fail?
A: In case of failure, you can retake the exam in 45 days or more at our expense.
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Director, Project Management Professional (PMP)® & Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Trainer, iZenBridge
Saket Bansal is the Founder of iZenBridge, a global education provider dedicated to improving the employability of working professionals. Saket started his professional career as a developer, and from the last eight years, he is in education and consulting. Saket facilitates training on Business Agility, SAFe, Disciplined Agile, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation and Coaching skills. Saket is helping start-ups, mid-size organizations and big corporates in developing high performing teams and achieving business agility.
Submit your review