Leading SAFe with SAFe® Agilist Certification Online
In Leading SAFe® Agilist Certification training, participants obtain essential knowledge to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). Its principles are derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. When the Product is big and complex, we must work with multiple Scrum teams. And, for bigger teams working on a single product at the enterprise level, one can look for the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®). In SAFe®, multiple agile teams work together on a single project or product to achieve a common goal.
During the Leading SAFe® certification training in Bangalore, you will learn about Seven Core Competencies of Lean Enterprise that are critical to achieve and sustain a competitive edge in an increasingly digital age. SAFe Agilist can apply Lean, Agile and Product Development Flow principles to improve productivity, employee satisfaction, time-to-market, and quality. iZenBridge brings you an exclusive opportunity to acquire hands-on knowledge as it is helping organizations in learning and implementing SAFe® since 2014. Our trainers have real-world experience in delivering products using agile values. Furthermore, for all the participants, complete content will be available at eLearning.izenbridge.com to support continuous learning throughout the journey of certification.
Need Some help? Call Abhishek 9990451333 / 9990451222 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Covered in SAFe® Agilist certification?
SAFe® Agilist session in Bangalore is held to cover topics such as introducing the SAFe, embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset, etc.
Below are the details of the topics covered:
- Thrive in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
- Thriving in the digital age with Business Agility, Evaluate SAFe an operating system for Business Agility and explore how SAFe Seven Core Competencies achieves Business Agility
- Becoming a Lean-Agile leader, Apply lean-agile mindset at Scale. Demonstrate how SAFe Principles enable business agility at scale
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility, forming cross-functional Agile Teams to support Build quality in, Organizing Agile Release Trains (ARTs) around the flow of value
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery Applying Customer Centricity with Design Thinking, Prioritizing the Program Backlog, Participating in PI Planning, Developing on Cadence; Releasing on Demand, Building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management Defining the SAFe portfolio, connecting the portfolio to the Enterprise strategy, Maintaining the Portfolio Vision, Establishing portfolio flow, Funding Value Streams
- Leading the change Explore how to lead by example i.e. Authenticity, Emotional intelligence, Lifelong learning, Growing others, Decentralized decision-making and Identifying actions to take for leading the change
Prerequisites for SAFe® 5.1 Agilist (SA) Certification Exam
The following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5.1 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
What Will You Gain?
In the training in Bangalore, you will gain:
- Classroom Training on Scaling Agile
- Free Access to Online program on Scaling Agile
- SAFe® Agilist Certification on successful completion of the examination
- 16 ‘Course or Training’ PDUs from PMI (PMI-ACP® / PMP®)
- A hard copy of the Scaling Agile Study material
- We get you ready for the exam, in case you fail, we pay the retake fee
Day Wise Curriculum
- Introducing the SAFe 5.1 Framework
- Embracing Lean and Agile Values
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
iZenBridge is a global firm and one of the leading training providers in the industry. We launched our first Bangalore Agile training session in 2013. We have been helping professionals get the desired knowledge & certification by conducting agile and scrum training. We provide the e-learning portal to benefit our customers specially designed with two years of free online course access. We keep our portal updated as per course requirement with all the recorded sessions so that you can view the recording anytime as per your convenience. We also conduct doubt clarification webinars for a better understanding of all the concepts.
Our classroom style videos are engaging, enjoyable, and designed using interactive whiteboard sessions. Our Youtube channel includes hundreds of FREE videos to learn concepts in simple language. We also have 34,000+ youtube subscribers from more than 50 countries. Our courses are well recognized and receive 500+ enrollments every month. We believe in guiding our customers perfectly throughout the journey.
Q. Why should I go for SAFe® Agilist?
A. SAFe® Agilist (SA) is a Scaled Agile credential. If you are an executive, manager or agile change agent who is responsible for leading a Lean/Agile change initiative in your enterprise, by acquiring this certification you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
Q. Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
A. Yes, the students will get 16 ‘Course or Training’ PDUs towards PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® credential after the training program.
Q. Do I need to take any test to become SA®?
A. Yes, you have to pass the SAFe® Agilist (SA)Exam.
Q. What are the prerequisites to attend training for this certification?
A. You must have 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management along with Scrum Experience.
Q. Do you provide training material for this certification?
A. You will get free access to the SAFe® Agilist E-learning Program. We provide a hard copy of the course.
Q. Can I retake the test if I fail?
A. In case of failure, you can retake the exam in 45 days or more at our cost.
Q. Which SAFe® Certification is best?
A. If you happen to be a Manager, Director, or Executive: The Leading SAFe® SA Certification training is the right choice for you. This training is designed to give you what you need to understand the whole framework from the management viewpoint. It also helps you in preparing the mindset needed to be successful.
Q. How hard is the SAFe® Agilist exam?
A. Not every exam is easy; it depends on the training coach how he makes all the concepts simplified. And we have a 100% success rate till now.
Q. What is the passing score for the SAFe® Agilist exam?
A. Passing score: 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
Q. Can I do a SAFe exam without attending training?
A. No, you have to attend the training by SPC certified trainer for appearing in the exam.
Q. Can I attend this training online?
A. Yes, Due to covid19 situation now all SAFe trainings are available Online/Virtually.
Q. Does the training fee include the certification fee?
Meet Our Trainer
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Director, Project Management Professional (PMP)® & Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Trainer, iZenBridge
Saket Bansal is the Founder of iZenBridge, a global education provider dedicated to improving the employability of working professionals. Saket started his professional career as a developer, and from the last eight years, he is in education and consulting. Saket facilitates training on Business Agility, SAFe, Disciplined Agile, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation and Coaching skills. Saket is helping start-ups, mid-size organizations and big corporates in developing high performing teams and achieving business agility.
Submit your review
The training provided by Izenbridge, not to forget Saket Bansal, its Director is par excellence. It is such an interactive session, that you would rather take in more than you give out. One must confess that the ambience of the training session too was very good. To have a trainer like Saket, one must feel fortunate as he delivers end to end understanding of all the topics covered under SAFe 4 Agilist programme.