In most organizations, the Agile journey begins with a small team, and once there is success in the venture, the need for scaling becomes quite evident. Scaled Agile Framework or SAFe is the widely used Scaling Agile framework worldwide. The SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents who are responsible for leading a Lean/Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
Why SAFe Agilist certification?
By acquiring SAFe Agilist certification, you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
Our two days SAFe Agilist Classroom would be lead by a SAFe Program Consultant, authorized by Scaled Agile Academy to deliver the training. They come with a practical experience of implementing SAFe Framework in large enterprises.
Prerequisites for SAFe Certification
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Working Experience of Scrum/Agile.
Deliverables from our SAFe Agilist Class
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Free Access to Online program on Scaled Agile Framework
- SAFe Agilist Certification Exam Questions and Answers
- 16 ‘Course or Training’ PDUs from PMI (PMI-ACP / PMP)
- Avail hard copy of the course Material
- Certification (SAFe Agilist) on successful completion of examination
- SAFe Agilist Certification Cost is included, if required we pay the retake fee
Need Some help? Call Anoop 9990451444
Meet Our Trainers
SPC4.0,CSP , CSM & CSPO Agile Coach & Trainer
As an Agile coach he wants to help teams transform into Agile mindset, create Innovative culture & feel empowered Sothat the teams are self organised and the help others in the organisation to do the same.
SPC4, Agile Consultant, DevOps Institute accredited trainer
Rahul has more than 18 Years in IT industry and as Enterprise Agile coach have worked with companies such as Infosys, Wipro, Tata Communications with global teams.
He has experience in both the IT Services and Product Development and has a deep understanding of the mindset, skills and practices necessary to deliver high quality, working software that customer needs.
PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PgMP, SAFe Agilist and SPC
Rajarshi is a certified scaled program consultant. He has over 16 years of experience in different methodologies from Agile to Waterfall.
SAFe, SPC, CSPO, CSM, PMI-ACP, PMP, ITIL
A successful Agile Coach/Trainer with the 16 years of IT Leadership experience while working for clients like AMEX, IBM, Ca Technologies, CSC, Mahin IBM, Ca Technologies, CSC, Mahindra Satyam, IBM, Ca Technologies, CSC, Mahindra Satyam, NTT Dat dra Satyam, NTT Data NTT Data, UHG, Cisco a, UHG, Cisco , UHG, Ciscoand extensively travelled on Consulting/Business Development, Delivery and Agile Transformation assignments.
SAFe, CSP, DAD, CSPO, PMP, PRINCE2, Lean IT Practitioner, Six Sigma
Vikas has over 14 years of industry experience, with 12 years of global process training & consulting for Financial systems, Travel & hospitality, Internet advertising businesses.
The Syllabus is based on the SAFe 4.5 which is the latest version of Scaled Agile framework.
1. Understand the problem
2. Have a basic understanding of SAFe
3. Know how to implement SAFe
1. Embrace Lean thinking
2. Embrace Agile Values
1. Take an economic veiw
2. Apply system thinking
3. Assume variability preserve options
4. Build incrementally with fast, integrated learning cycles
5. Base milestones on objective evaluation of working systems
6. Visualize and limit WIP, reduce batch sizes, and manage queue lengths
7. Apply cadence; synchronize with cross-domain planning
8. Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
9. Decentralize decision-making
1. Organize an Agile Release Train
2. Organize Agile teams and key Agile Release Train roles
3. Understand the Release Planning process
1. Create draft plans
2. Finalize plans
3. Review and commit
1. Prepare the Vision and Program Backlog
2. Prioritize the Program Backlog
3. Plan the Release Planning
4. Update the Roadmap
5. Execute the Iterations
6. Execute the Release Plan
7. Inspect and Adapt
8. Release Value
1. Define Strategic Themes
2. Define Value Streams
3. Advance the solution with Epics
4. Implement Lean-Agile Budgeting
6. Understand how to capitalize costs
7. Implement Agile Program Portfolio Management
1. Lead the change
2. Know the way; emphasize life-long learning
3. Develop people
4. Inspire and align with mission minimize constraints
5. Decentralize decision-making
Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
Q. Why should I go for SAFe Agilist®?
A: SAFe Agilist ® (SA) is a Scaled Agile credential. If you are an executive, manager or agile change agent who is responsible for leading a Lean/Agile change initiative in your enterprise, by acquiring this certification you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
Q. Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
A: Yes, the students will get 16 ‘Course or Training’ PDUs towards PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® credential after training program.
Q. Do I need to take any test to become SA®?
A: Yes you have to pass SAFe Agilist (SA)Exam.
Q. What are the prerequisites to attend training for this certification?
A: You must have 5 plus years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management along with Scrum Experience.
Q. Do you provide training material for this certification?
A: You will get free Access to SAFe Agilist E-learning Program. We provide the hard copy of the course.
Q. Can I retake the test if I fail?
A: In case of failure, you can retake the exam in 45 days or more at our expense.
1. Attend our 2-day SAFe Agilist Classroom Training with a SAFe Program Consultant
All our trainers are SAFe Program Consultants.
2. Continue learning with our SAFe Agilist E-learning Program.
3. Take Online SAFe Agilist Certification exam within a month.
4. Claim your Certification on Successful completion of the SA exam.
5. In case of failure, you can retake the exam in 45 days or more after the previous exam.
Our Program is covered by a retake assurance, in case you don’t clear in first attempt (Which is a rare possibility), we will pay a retake fee of $50 for you.
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
|City||Date & Time||Venue||Price||Trainer|