Advancing Scrum Master servant leadership with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) with SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master Certification Based on version 4.6 of SAFe.
Are you a scrum master looking to a take a leadership role in your team? Do you see yourself facilitating Agile team, and help your enterprise succeed in Scaled Agile framework implementation?
The course prepares the participants for cross team interactions in support for Scaled Framework implementation. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
Is this course for you?
The ideal participants for this course are Scrum Masters, scrum team members, agile coaches and people who are working in scaled agile implementation teams as release train engineers or Agile program managers.
What will you learn?
Post 2 days of training you should be able to
- Apply SAFe principles in real project environment for facilitation, enablement, and coaching for scrum of scrum or Scaled agile teams.
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at the team and program levels.
- Work at both team and program level for relentless improvements with focus on building high performance teams.
- Address anti-patterns of Agile and scrum.
- Facilitate the adoptions of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture.
- Apply Kanban and flow to optimize the team’s work.
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value.
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles.
The attendee of this program should have any of the following certificates
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM),
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), or
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM).
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification.
- SAFe Certification Kit.
- A SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certificate.
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Advanced Scrum Master.
- A SAFe Advanced Scrum Master branding kit with the SASM certification mark.
- 16 Strategic PDUs for PMI certificate renewal.
|SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master Exam|
|Online or Prometric||Online|
|Cost of exam||USD 50, included in the certification fee|
|Duration of the exam||120 minutes|
|Number of questions||60|
|Retake fee||USD 50|
Need Some help? Call Deepak 9958297711
Q. Do I need to renew SASM Certification?
A. Yes, the SASM certificate needs to be renewed after one year.
How much is the renewal fee?
A. The annual cost of renewal is USD 195. You need to login to the Scaled Agile Community portal in order to renew. The renewal should happen before certification expiry.
SPC, KMP, SMC, SPOC, ICAgile Agile Coaching, ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Lean Master & Lean Coach
16+ years of experience in Industry mainly in Lean Consulting, Data Analytics, Agile Coaching, Six Sigma deployment, in cross industry domain including Banking, Automotive, Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Retail, Telecom & ITeS and 6 years of experience in Agile – Scrum, Kanban, New Product Development, Idea Management (Design Thinking and Design Sprint)