A Course from Lean Kanban University
“Kanban Management Professional” is a 2-day advanced level course that will help participants build on their existing knowledge of Kanban Method and will help them take their current Kanban implementation to the next level.
After completion of training you will gain practical insights on how to:
- Guide a team in their adoption of Kanban
- Embrace a service-delivery mindset and help the team Identify and reduce the bottlenecks that obstruct your development process
- Learn how to measure and use meaningful kanbanmetrics like Flow Efficiency, Lead Time Distribution, Control Chart and Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD)
- Learn how to conduct effective Kanban meetings – service delivery review, operations review and risk review
- Evolve the process and practices in collaboration with team to ensure the service delivery model is “fit for purpose”
Download the detail course content here:
Need Some help? Call Deepak 9958297711
This certified Kanban training is designed as a hands-on workshop and uses various exercises andsimulation games alongside instructor-led discussions and presentations. The training deliverables include:
- “Kanban Management Professional” certificate from Lean-Kanban University (LKU)
- Electronic copy of the course slides
- Electronic copy of the book “Kanban – Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business” by David J. Anderson
- Membership of the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) and access to the members’ only sections of the LKU website.
LKU Kanban certifications are the most renowned Kanban certifications in the technology world. Book your seat for the upcoming Kanban training in Bangalore:
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Director, PMP® & PMI-ACP® Trainer, iZenBridge
Saket Bansal is one of the leading agile trainers in India. He is a founder director of Delhi IT Professionals Meet Up group and iZenBridge Consultancy Private Limited.