Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Who should do the ICP-ACC certification?
ICP-ACC (ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching) is a certification for agile coaches and aspiring agile coaches. It is intended for individuals who are responsible for coaching and mentoring teams on agility. Its learning objectives cover
- Applying appropriate interventions and selecting when to coach, teach, consult or mentor.
- Techniques and models to do individual and team coaching
- Facilitating teams on change and agile transformation
- Building high-performing teams
- Various Organization Change Models
- Various Team Assessment Models
- Setting Up coaching agreements
- Facilitating training and mentoring
Individuals aspiring to sharpen their agile coaching skills should do this program. Check more details on ICP-ACC here.