Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Who should do Advanced Certified Scrum Master Certification (A-CSM)?
Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) certification is designed to help Scrum Masters take their skills and knowledge to the next level and gain a deeper understanding of how to facilitate and lead Scrum teams effectively.
A-CSM certification is ideal for individuals who:
- Have completed the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification and have been working as a Scrum Master for at least one year
- Have a good understanding of the Scrum framework and are experienced in facilitating Scrum ceremonies, such as Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Retrospective
- Want to improve their coaching and facilitation skills to help teams achieve their goals
- Want to stay current on best practices and new developments in the Scrum framework
- Want to pursue guide-level certification (Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Certified Team Coach(CTC) or Certified Enterprise Coach(CEC)) from Scrum Alliance
Here are some of the learning objectives covered in A-CSM
- Explain how you resolved or addressed a violation of Agile principles.
- Create working agreements to foster clear communication for a meeting.
- Apply a countermeasure to reduce the impact of the challenge facing a self-organizing team.
- Describe how development practices are highly beneficial in a multiple-team environment.
- Analyze your fulfilment of the Scrum values and how you could improve.
In short, A-CSM certification is intended for experienced Scrum Masters who want to take their skills and knowledge to the next level and become more effective facilitators and leaders of Scrum teams.