Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master certification is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute. DASSM (Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master) is an advanced program of Disciplined Agile that will help you in positioning yourself to successfully lead an Agile team (or multiple teams) and effectively take on more complex and key initiatives for your organization. This DASSM course is ideal for the professionals who have been working with Agile approaches for more than two years and played leading roles like Disciplined Agile Scrum Master, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Architecture Owner, etc. and now want to understand how Disciplined Agile helps in achieving enterprise-level agility.
This DASSM online virtual live session will teach you:
- Ways to lead and guide the team during their Agile journey.
- Working on a wide variety of situations involving more complex scaling factors and variations.
- Ways to work with upper management levels.
- Working with various layers/departments and can identify allies and coordinate with other teams.
Being a DASSM professional, you will be able to adopt an Agile mindset to tailor and scale any Agile or lean approach using the Disciplined Agile tool kit to choose your way of working (WoW). You will also learn how to accelerate your ability to lead high-profile initiatives that are critical to organizational success.
Upon the successful completion of the DASSM virtual live workshop, you will be able to:
- Speed up your ability to execute high-profile initiatives that are vital to the success of organizations.
- Use Disciplined Agile toolkit to develop a complete understanding of the practices & strategies and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to guide your team in choosing your best way of working (WoW) in real-life situations.
- Use the tool kit to address dynamic problems often found in production and operational teams, the value stream, and at the organisational level.
- Design and implement metrics that measure your improvements in areas where your teams are struggling.
- Understand the ways to nurture emotional intelligence.
- Feel confident to inspire those on your team.
- Determine how to lead your teams in any situation to improve value delivery for your customers.
- Apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit, to direct your team in selecting and improving the best way of working (WoW).
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Virtual Live Session
We offer two days of a training program. Our online live DASSM certification training session would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have a knowledge and understanding of the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master without sacrificing your office. Our highly interactive DASSM certification online live training session will also give you exposure to freely ask questions and share your experience with the trainer and other participants around the globe. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive the certification of Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM).
Who should attend?
This DASSM online live workshop is designed for individuals who:
- Acknowledge Disciplined Agile for their teams and want to get a better understanding to scale agile across the organization.
- Understand the fundamentals of Agile and Lean, and better yet have practical experience of applying them.
- Are experienced with Agile and who would like to move their career to the next level.
DASSM Exam Requirement
The following is recommended for those who aim to take the DASSM training exam:
- Two years of experience working on an agile team in a leadership role, like Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, architecture owner, etc.
- 2-day training from us.
How to get DASSM certification?
The DASSM virtual program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master virtual session details.
- Attend all the live sessions
- Prepare for the exam
- Clear the exam in 2021
- Claim your certificate
Your DASSM certification will be received via email. On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the credential of Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master by Project Management Institute.
Why DASSM Certification with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. We provide the best DASSM certification training that will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. We got world-class experts already on board, Mr Saket Bansal. They have trained and coached more than 5000+ professionals. They have also facilitated 100+ virtual sessions on coaching, mentoring, and Agile product delivery across 30+ countries. Our virtual live DASSM session with Saket Bansal is a value for money workshop. Everything you learn, you can apply to your job as a Senior scrum master.
We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the DASSM training online. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master virtual session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Our Youtube channel includes hundreds of FREE videos to learn concepts in simple language. We also have 40,000+ youtube subscribers from more than 50 countries. Our online training courses are well recognized and receive 500+ enrollments every month. We have an expert panel who will help you design a career path of your choice, help you grow faster in your career and also guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
- PMI Authorized – Trained instructors
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Real-world support and grooming
- Dedicated Customer Support for PMI® Membership
- Comprehensive Participant Feedback Mechanism
|US & Canada||5:30 AM – 9:00 AM EST(USA)
4:30 AM – 8:00 AM CST(USA)
|22 , 23 & 29, 30 June 2021
3.5 hrs. – Tue & Wed: 4 Sessions
|UK, London||10:30 AM – 2:00 PM BST|
|France, Germany||11:30 AM – 3:00 PM CEST|
|South Africa, Egypt||11:30 AM – 3:00 PM SAST|
|Saudi Arabia||12:30 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Hong Kong & Singapore||5:30 PM – 9:00 PM HKT|
|UAE||1:30 PM – 5:00 PM GST|
|India & SriLanka||3:00 PM – 6:30 PM IST|
|Price:730 USD OR INR 45000+Tax|
|Trainer: Saket Bansal|
Q. What is Disciplined Agile?
A.Disciplined Agile is a hybrid approach or a context-sensitive approach that can be applied at the enterprise level, and not limited to the team for agility. It considers various possible challenges that organizations might be working with i.e. the organization’s business model. It also provides a collection of options and good ideas which one can select from and by that one can create their context-sensitive enterprise-level ways of working framework.
Q. Can I directly give the exam for DASSM without attending the training?
A. No, it is mandatory to take PMI’s Approved DASSM training to qualify for the exam.
Q. Is exam/certification cost included in training cost?
A. Yes, the program gives you complimentary access to one attempt to give the exam.
Q. How DASSM is different from DASM?
A. DASM is an introductory program whereas DASSM is an advanced program, the participants of DASSM are expected to have more than two years of leading role experience in agile-based approach. DASSM explores the advanced topic of enabling Business Agility.
Q. How to prepare for DASSM exam?
A. Along with the class, you will get learning material and an e-book which is good enough for preparing for the exam, we will also share practice test questions.
Q. How many attempts does one get with the DASSM certification training session?
A. You will get 3 exam attempts within 30 days i.e. free exam retakes for a limited time.
Q. How many questions will be there in the DASSM exam?
A. DASSM exam consists of 50 multiple-choice questions.
Q. What will be the DASSM exam timebox?
A. The candidate will get a maximum of 90 minutes to complete the DASSM exam.
Q. What will be the renewal process, cost, duration and process, if one earns DASSM and has DASM both. Will renewing DASSM will renew DASM also?
A. The renewal cycles for both DASM and DASSM are 1 year and the PDU requirements for both are 7. Renewal for DA certification is $50 per year. However, please also note that PMI’s membership renewal fee is different and separate than the certification renewal fee. You can either hold DASM or DASSM. Though, DASSM is a higher certificate.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
US, Canada, UK, London, Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Florida, New York, Washington, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Cairo, Columbia, Wellington, New Zealand, Fishers, Toronto, Germany, Denmark France, Chile, Santiago, Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Prague, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, UAE, Dubai, South Africa, Egypt, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Nigeria, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Kerala, Kochi.
PMP®, PMI-ACP®, SAFe Agilist, Project management Coach
Manish Panchmatia has 19 years of industry experience working in different discipline from Sales, Delivery Management and customer engagement.