When you are working as a team leader, you often want to be more agile and more efficient for your clients. Agile mentality, combined with expertise in leadership and team management is all you need to be effective in the organisation. At the same time, this must be achieved within the context of your enterprise and its culture. The new Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM) training and certification offer tools and techniques to help you lead an agile team, impact people and eliminate impediments. Using agile techniques from the real world, you’ll learn how to adapt the Way of Working (WoW) of your team to maximise efficiency and continually improve it. Upon completing this course, you’ll be ready to start your Disciplined Agile certification journey.
What you will learn?
Within the 2 days of Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) training, you’ll learn:
- Apply agile and lean values, principles, and practices to your team.
- Describe how to create the environment within which value flow can be achieved.
- Determine what steps are needed to support business agility and what is required to do it in your company.
- Choose the appropriate practices and techniques in your working environment to continuously improve your WoW.
- Identify tailored solutions that address the common organizational and management needs that still exist even when you are agile.
Designation can be achieved?
You will be awarded the Certified Disciplined Agilist (CDA) designation after completing the Disciplined Agile Certification Test. You may also apply for the following designations, based on your experience with agile teams:
- With PMI-ACP or minimum 2-year agile team experience references-Certified Agile Disciplined Practitioner (CDAP)
- References for at least 2 years of agile team lead experience-Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM)
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for individuals who:
- Understand the fundamentals of agile and lean, and better yet have practical experience of applying them.
- Are experienced with agile and who would like to move their career to the next level.
On successful completion, each participant will receive the following:
- Participants earn the designation of Disciplined Agilist with a free first-year membership and full benefits value of US$ 50.
- One free attempt of the Disciplined Agile Certification Exam, completed within 30 days of the course completion date.
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Foundations of Disciplined Agile
1. The Disciplined Agile Mindset
- The seven principles of DA
- The Disciplined Agile Manifesto
- Layers of organizational agility
- Lifecycles – Team and value stream (DA FLEX)
- Goal diagrams – How to read and how to use
- Complex adaptive systems
3. People and Teams
- Roles and responsibilities
- Team structures
4. Team Agility
- Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)
- Agile business teams
- Agile service teams
5. Organizational agility
- Disciplined Agile Enterprise (DAE)
- Disciplined Agile IT (DAIT)
- Disciplined DevOps
6. Value streams
7. Lean Governance
Choosing Your Way of Working (WoW) and Pragmatic Agile
1. Choosing Your Way of Working (WoW)
- What is the context faced by your team?
- Choosing the best-fit lifecycle
- Understanding, selecting and applying process goals in your team’s context
- Laying out your team’s initial way of working (WoW)
- Disciplined retrospectives and Guided Continuous Improvement (GCI)
- Tracking and measuring process improvement effectiveness
2. Pragmatic Agile
- What is pragmatic agile?
- Tailoring the workshop to you
- Topics in pragmatic agile as chosen by you
Director, Project Management Professional (PMP)® & Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Trainer, iZenBridge
Saket Bansal is the Founder of iZenBridge, a global education provider dedicated to improving the employability of working professionals. Saket started his professional career as a developer, and from the last eight years, he is in education and consulting. Saket facilitates training on Business Agility, SAFe, Disciplined Agile, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation and Coaching skills. Saket is helping start-ups, mid-size organizations and big corporates in developing high performing teams and achieving business agility.