“A Coach is someone who unlocks your potential to maximise your performance”
Do you want to choose Coaching as a Career Path? Do you want to validate if you are cut out for coaching? Our Introduction to Coaching is a 90 min interactive session, where our Expert Trainer, “Karen Borain” will help you clear all your queries related to the course including,
- What is this course all about?
- Why should you go for this course?
- What will you learn through this course?
- How is it going to help you in your career?
- What will be the prerequisites of this course?
- What will be the process of achieving the certification?
- Whether it will be the right option for you or not? and so on.
The session will be 90 minutes and will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Grab the opportunity to begin your journey as a COACH with us.
Begin Your Coaching Journey, Join Us Today!!
Meet Our Trainer
Karen has been coaching since 2004 and her experience includes:
- Executive, Business, Life, Team Coach +1200 hours of experience internationally across a wide range of management levels, cultural diversity and industries.
- Facilitator of Coach training and leader as coach training +700 hours.
- Coach Mentor with +1400 hours of mentoring Coaches in South Africa and internationally.
With 33 years’ experience in leadership in the Learning and Development field both within corporates as well as working with business owners and 16 years’ experience as an Executive and Team Coach, Karen has had the privilege to coach, mentor and train many senior executives and managers internationally including in South Africa, throughout Africa, USA and India. Through this she has developed a keen understanding of the corporate and business environment and has extensive experience of working in multi-cultural contexts, contributing to promoting diversity in the workplace. Karen is passionate about the training and development of people within organisations. Her broader experience is in developing and facilitating culture change, talent development, leadership, management and behavioural skills training and a wide variety of soft skills such as mentoring, service, manager as coach. She facilitates a variety of leadership learning programmes including being a facilitator of coaching programmes Karen’s strengths as a coach are connecting, questioning to encourage new thinking, coaching clients into action to achieve results, holding clients accountable and building new positive habits. In a broader context additional strengths are matching learning solutions to business needs, programme development, facilitation, key note addresses, communication, presentation skills, organisational development. Karen specializes in talent management, personal, professional and career development and building positive corporate culture through employee engagement.
Upcoming Classroom Trainings