ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching Virtual
(13 Feb - 21 Feb 2021)
5:30 hrs – Sat & Sun: 4 Sessions
Agile coaching is one of the most demanding roles in today’s market as more and more organizations adapting to Agile, agile coaches help in dealing with change and system-level complexities for fast adaption. Our ICP – ACC program helps you in improving your coaching, mentoring, and consultancy skills to meet this growing demand. The unique aspect of this program is that you can do it from your desk without sacrificing your office, as the learning is spread across two weekends only. The session will be Five and a half hours long. The Program structure will also allow you to share and discuss your challenges and experiences with the trainer and other global participants – sharing is a powerful tool to enhance your skills.
Who Should Attend ICP-ACC certification?
- Aspiring Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Agile Project Managers
- Product Owners
In summary, this program is the best choice for all Agile professionals who has an aspiration to grow their Agile coaching skills.
iZenBridge is a global firm and one of the leading training providers in the industry. Our experienced trainer, Mr Sanjay Kumar has trained and coached more than 5000+ professionals. He has also facilitated 100+ virtual sessions on coaching, mentoring, and Agile product delivery across the 30+ countries. We provide the e-learning portal to benefit our customers specially designed with two years of free online course access. We keep our portal updated as per course requirements. We also conduct doubt clarification webinars for a better understanding of all the concepts.
Our Youtube channel includes hundreds of FREE videos to learn concepts in simple language. We also have 34,000+ youtube subscribers from more than 50 countries. Our courses are well recognized and receive 500+ enrollments every month. We believe in guiding our customers perfectly throughout the journey.
|India & SriLanka||11:00 AM – 1:00 PM & 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM IST||13, 14, 20 & 21 February 2021
(1:30 hrs Break Each Session)
5:30 hrs – Sat & Sun: 2 weeks
|Hong Kong & Singapore||1:30 PM – 3:30 PM & 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM|
|Australia||4:30 PM – 6:30 PM & 8:00 PM – 11:30 PM AEST|
|UK, London||5:30 AM – 7:30 AM & 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM BST|
|France, Germany||6:30 AM – 8:30 AM & 10:00 PM – 1:30 PM CEST|
|South Africa||7:30 AM – 9:30 AM & 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM SAST|
|Egypt||7:30 AM – 9:30 AM & 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM|
|UAE Dubai||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM & 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM GST|
|Saudi Arabia||8:30 AM – 10:30 AM & 12:00 PM – 3:30 PM AST|
|Price: USD 800 660 Available till 2nd February|
|Trainer: Sanjay Kumar|
- Articulate role and responsibility of an Agile coach
- Design a coaching agreement/ contract
- Perform coaching and mentoring Conversation by asking powerful questions
- Evaluate various Change Management model
- Apply team assessment models to help the team reflect
- Design a roadmap for high performance team
- Present significance of agile mindset
- Apply listening and emotional intelligence in coaching conversations
- Facilitate team learning events
Sanjay Kumar has facilitated 50+ ICP-ACC training sessions, and has been training and mentoring Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches over the past five years. His virtual sessions use plenty of discussions and group activities to keep the participants engaged.
Download The Complete Agile Coaching Content Outline
What will you get after successful completion?
- A certificate titled “ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching” (ICP-ACC). It is a lifetime valid certificate by ICAgile
- 21 Leadership PDUs to renew your PMI Certificate Renewal.
- Access to E-learning course to refer ICP-ACC knowledge areas, and open discussions again whenever you need.
Some of the key knowledge areas covered in this program include:
- Getting Started with Agile Coaching: This section – outlines the brief idea of an Agile Coach role and discusses the various forms of agile coaching competencies, classified as coaching, mentoring, teaching, and facilitating. It describes coaching stance needed for effective coaching sessions. Also, Illustrates and discusses real-life coaching examples for key mindset shift required for Agile coaches.
- Professional Coaching Skills in Detail: It explains, discusses, and gives real life coaching examples of essential professional coaching skills like emotional intelligence, ability to fully conscious, creating spontaneous relationships, engage coachee in the coaching process, active listening, powerful questioning, focus on thinking to generate insights, and giving and receiving feedbacks.
- The Coaching Conversation – Coaching or Action: This section illustrates the application of coaching conversation. It gives demo of coaching conversations, which build upon issue identification, issue exploration and action commitment.
- Mentoring Agile Roles and Transitions: It recites an understanding of individual change style and handling resistance from Individuals. It Explains, discusses, and demonstrates application of SCARF model for mentoring various agile roles.
- Understanding Team Developing: This section describes the application of foundational team coaching, model of team development, how to help a team to detect their own stage of development, defining and identifying high performance, how to assist the team as a healthy system and how to adapt style based on team maturity.
- Handling Dysfunctions and conflicts: It explains and discusses levels of team conflicts, coach responsibilities for handling conflicts, and how to create self‐awareness/self‐management capacity in the team.
- Coaching Agreements: This section discusses and identify challenges faced by internal and external coaches. Also, it demonstrates the creation of coaching contact on how the coaching will proceed.
- Agile Coach as a Teacher: It explains how coach as a teacher uses multiple content delivery mechanisms, and how to help team members to experience mindset shifts. It also demonstrates practising articulation and teaching session.
Sanjay is a great agile coach with extensive knowledge in Agile and coaching methodologies. My thought process, approach and my agile terminology has changed after my ACC training with him.
I highly recommend Sanjay for any of your Agile Training.
I participated in the Agile Coach workshop. Sanjay brings in years of rich professional experience on Agile Coaching. He has excellent knowledge on Agile practices and Coaching methodology which can prove pivotal for one's professional growth.
Sanjay has touched the sea bed in the coaching and training journey.We got to know each other from 2 years when I attended KMP session. His explanation, mentoring, and coaching is with real-lifetime scenarios/examples of industry or layman corners.
Q. What is an Agile Coach?
A. An Agile Coach is the one who ensures the successful delivery of business value at a sustainable pace. He enables Agile adoption by teaching, mentoring, and coaching teams in Agile-based frameworks. He works with Agile Center of Excellence and Stakeholders to enable agility. Check out our blog to explore more about What is Agile Coaching.
Q. What are the organizational benefits of an Agile Coach?
A. An Agile coach enables organizations to implement an Agile-based approach to managing the enterprise. He empowers Agile teams with the relevant tools, techniques, training, and knowledge to affect the transition into agility. For the last few years, the role of an Agile coach is not limited to software or product development but extends to enabling business agility of an organization. To know more about the roles and responsibilities of an Agile Coach, check out our blog.
Q. Who should do this ICP-ACC certification?
A. This is the best certificate for Agile Coaches or aspiring coaches who have a passion for building and developing agile teams. This certificate certainly delivers value to passionate agile professionals.
Q. Are there any pre-requisites or qualifications required before this ICP-ACC training program?
A. There are no conditional pre-requisites for this training program; So, if you are passionate to enhance your Agile Coaching skills and when –
- You have a good working knowledge of at least one Agile framework, and
- You have work experience in a lead role – Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Agile Project Manager, Product Owner,
You can do this certification. Please call us if you are not sure if you have relevant work experience for this training.
Q. What if I don’t like the ICP-ACC class?
A. The program gives you 100% no questions asked refund, You just need to ask for it if you are not satisfied after attending the first session.
Q. What if I miss some of the ICP-ACC sessions?
A. We understand unexpected work and life challenges; in such cases, we will support you in attending another group session.
Q. What if I end up traveling and can’t attend the rest of the ICP-ACC program?
A. In such cases, we will help you in attending another batch. You need to select another batch within six months.
Q. How can I get ICP-ACC certification?
A. After attending and completing assignments, we will upload your information to ICAgile. Afterward, you will receive a certificate titled “ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching” (ICP-ACC). It is a lifetime valid certificate.
Q. Do I need to give a test for ICP-ACC certification ? or Besides training, are there any additional evaluation criteria (assessment or interview) to be eligible for the ICP-ACC certificate?
A. ICP-ACC certification is the experience-based certificate; The ICP-ACC Course sessions allow enhancing your skills by participation, discussions, and illustrations of practical, real-life scenarios.
There is no formal post-training assessment and trainer evaluation during the training used as the primary criterion for granting the ICP-ACC certification. Our Trainer will involve you in a lot of discussions, experience sharing sessions, and team level assignments. Your participation will help him to certify you.
So after attending and completing assignments, we will upload your information to ICAgile And, you will get a certificate titled “ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching” (ICP-ACC). It is a lifetime valid certificate.
Q. What is the validity of the ICP-ACC certificate?
A. The validity of ICP-ACC certification is lifetime. It does not require additional expense to renew every few years.
Q. Is this virtual ICP-ACC program effective?
A. Yes, we have already done 50+ batches of virtual ICP-ACC certification. The session effectively delivers the intended objectives. Participants get a lot of practice, live examples, and case studies to explore during live sessions.
Also, it is a travel free engagement opportunity with global participants. It takes care of your busy schedule. It will cover seven sessions in six weeks duration. Each session is three hours long in duration, which does not need investing in full days.
Q. What is ICAgile?
A. International Consortium of Agile (ICAgile) is an international organization, headquartered in Virginia, USA. They have worldwide recognition for their training tracks in agile leadership. Please find more details here at https://icagile.com/
Q. How much time does it take for the ICP-ACC certification process?
A. The certification process is quite smooth at ICAgile. You can expect to receive your ICP-ACC certificate within a few days of training, the latest by a week.
Q. I am interested in this ICP-ACC program. What do I need to study or prepare before I attend the virtual classroom program?
A. Participants are expected to have a good working knowledge of Agile and Scrum. If you are new to Agile or Scrum, we recommend you to read through the basics. Working experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Product Owner, or an Agile Project Manager would be a definite plus.
Q. How many participants are expected to be in the ICP-ACC training?
A. Given the interactive nature of the training, we will be limiting the number of participants to fifteen only, to ensure we don’t have to compromise on quality. If you have failed to register the currently scheduled training, we sincerely request to register for the next training.
Q. How is this ICP-ACC training delivered?
A. This is a virtual program that is delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enroll, you will receive an email with session details. it’s mandatory to attend all live sessions to earn the certification.
Agile Trainer & Coach [AKT, ICP-ACC, CSP, ICP-ATF, KMP, PMI-ACP]
An Agile enthusiast and a proponent of software development best practices, Sanjay Kumar is one of the few trainers in India who specialize in the three key practice areas related to agility for software development teams – Scrum, Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP).
Submit your review
|Singapore||1:30 PM – 8:30 PM SGT|
|Hong Kong||1:30 PM – 8:30 PM HKT|
|UK, London, Poole||5:30 AM – 12:30 PM BST|
|Australia, Sydney, Melbourne||4:30 PM – 11:30 PM AEST|
|New Zealand, Wellington||6:30 PM- 1:30 AM NZST|
|France, Paris||6:30 AM – 1:30 PM CEST|
|Romania, Bucharest, Constanta||7:30 AM – 2:30 PM EEST|
|Nigeria, Lagos, kano||6:30 AM- 1:30 PM WAST|
|Turkey, Istanbul||8:30 AM – 3:30 PM|
|Ireland, Dublin||5:30 AM – 12:30 PM|
|Germany, Frankfurt am Main, Sweden, Denmark||6:30 AM – 1:30 PM CEST|
|South Africa, Cape Town||7:30 AM – 2:30 PM SAST|
|Greece, Athens||7:30 AM- 2:30 PM EEST|
|Egypt, Cairo||7:30 AM – 2:30 PM|
|UAE Dubai||9:30 AM – 4:30 PM GST|
|Saudi Arabia, Riyadh||8:30 AM – 3:30 PM AST|
|Indonesia Jakarta, Surabaya||12:30 PM – 7:30 PM WIB|
|Sri Lanka, Colombo||11:00 AM – 6:00 PM IST|