More and more organizations are moving to Agile, and they need agile coaches to build and develop Aglle teams for effective business outcomes. It makes Agile Coaching one of the most demanding jobs in the current market. Our ICP-ACC certification program in Jakarta helps in enhancing your Agile Coaching skills. It is an opportunity to develop your coaching, mentoring, facilitation, teaching, active listening, and coaching stance skills. As a coach, you see that depending on situations, best team performance comes when you apply these skills all at once. Apart from that, this course produces insight into how can you drive coaching conversations using powerful questioning. The course also discovers how you can create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within agile teams and at different organizational levels.
This (ICP-ACC) certification program in Jakarta is a 3-days classroom training program. It would be a highly interactive program that makes ample use of discussions and exercises to improve your Agile Coaching skills.
You will be coached, and mentored by Sanjay Kumar who has the experience to facilitate 100+ ICP-ACC sessions across 10+ countries.
Download the detail course content here:
Need Some help? Call Natasha +62 813-8096-7887
By the end of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Explain and present the Agile Coaching Mindset needed for team collaboration, improvement and learning cycles
- Design coaching agreements to start right in various agile coaching engagements.
- Perform Coaching Conversations using powerful questioning. Powerful questions help team/individual to move on their self-learning and self-growth path.
- Apply team development models which includes exploration of different tools, and engagement practises to build and develop high performing teams.
- Facilitate to navigate through different dysfunctions within a team.
- Creating a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution.
- Designing and setting up Team Environment to create their culture and vision, team agreements, ground rules, and work environment.
- Develop the team’s geographical relationships.
- Present professional coaching skills which include active listening, emotional intelligence, giving and receiving feedback, ability to fully conscious and creating spontaneous relationships.
- Differentiate between coaching, mentoring, teaching, and facilitating skills. Depending on the situation, Agile Coach uses these skills to bring the best team performance.
- Explain, review and assessment of different Agile Frameworks. This section includes exploration of Agile values, key practices, how to selling agile, and evaluation of different Agile framework.
- Perform mentoring of different Agile Roles & Transitions. It also explains how to handling resistance for agile roles.
What will you get after successful completion?
- A certificate titled “ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching” (ICP-ACC). This is a lifetime valid certificate.
- 21 Leadership PDUs for PMI Certificate Renewal.
Q: What is ICAgile?
A: International Consortium of Agile (ICAgile) is an international organization, headquartered in Virginia, USA. They have worldwide recognition for their training tracks related to Agile. Please find more details here… https://icagile.com/
Q: Who is this certification recommended for?
A: Besides current and aspiring Agile Coaches, this certification training is also recommended for roles that are expected to lead and support an Agile team – Scrum Masters and Managers in an Agile development environment.
Q: Are there any pre-requisites or qualifications required before this training program?
A: While there are no conditional pre-requisites for this training program, it is advised that participants have:
➤ Good working knowledge of at least one Agile framework.
➤ Agile work experience in a lead role – Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Agile Project Manager, Product Owner, etc.
Please call us if you are not sure if you have relevant work experience for this training.
Q: Besides training, is there any additional evaluation criteria (assessment or interview) to be eligible for the certificate?
A: Instead of formal post-training assessment, this program aims to deliver required learning objectives through an engaging schedule that utilizes classroom discussions, individual exercises, group exercises, role plays, etc. In short, trainer evaluation during the training will be used as the primary criteria for granting the certificate.
Q: What is the eligibility of ICP-ACC certificate?
A: The ICP-ACC certificate comes with a lifetime eligibility. It does not require additional expense to renew every few years.
Q: How much time does it take for the certification process?
A: The certification process is quite smooth at ICAgile. You can expect to receive your certificate within a few days of training, latest by a week.
Q: I am interested in this program. What do I need to study or prepare before I attend the classroom program?
A: Participants are expected to have good working knowledge of Agile and Scrum. If you are new to Agile or Scrum, we recommend you to read through the basics. A working experience as Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Product Owner or an Agile Project Manager would be a definite plus.
Q: How many participants are expected to be in the training?
A: Given the interactive nature of the training, we will be limiting the number of participants to fifteen only, to ensure we don’t have to compromise on quality. If you have failed to register the currently scheduled training, we sincerely request to wait and register for the next training.
Q: Do I need to bring my laptop for this training?
A: Please do not bring your laptops to this training, you do not need them at all. But, it is advised to carry your smartphones as you may want to record some of your role play exercises, so you can review them later for any additional insights.
Q: Is there any alumni or group discounts available for this program?
A: Yes, our alumni discount will also apply to this training, and group discounts will be available for 3+ candidates. Please get in touch with our sales team for details. No discount applicable on earlybird price.
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Agile Trainer & Coach [AKT, ICP-ACC, CSP, ICP-ATF, KMP, PMI-ACP]
An Agile enthusiast and a proponent of software development best practices, Sanjay Kumar is one of the few trainers in India who specialize in the three key practice areas related to agility for software development teams – Scrum, Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP).