The ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations® (ICP-BAF) certification is provided by the globally renowned “ICAgile.” If you are an Agile Coach or responsible for leading agile teams, this program is for you. Agile based approaches are helping organizations to adapt to changing business needs, and now organizations are looking to develop ability where business systems can rapidly respond to change. This program helps you in developing skills to assist the transformation of organizations from Traditional models of management and corporate governance to modern models that are built for Agility. The program covers topics like Leadership, Lean System Thinking, Managing Change, Network Organization, Developing People, and Design Thinking. The program is developed by blending theory with case studies to facilitate your study journey towards mastery.
We offer four virtual sessions and each session will be three hours long. The course is designed specifically for busy professionals who are all packed up in working hours. Our online live ICP-BAF program would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have a rich understanding of Agility without sacrificing your office. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey of Business Agility. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive certification from the International Agile Consortium (ICAgile).
Introduction to Business Agility
- Determine the need of Business Agility for your context
- Identify business drivers that are forcing the organization to learn a new way of thinking
- Illustrate underlying values, principles, and dimensions of Business Agility
- Evaluate the case for empowering teams
Compelling Vision, Focus and Clarity of Purpose
- Develop Compelling Vision and Clarity of Purpose
- Apply techniques to understanding Business and Emerging Markets
- Apply tools to improve awareness of customer/stakeholder context
- Develop Empathy Map, Business Model Canvas and path to Business Agility
Enabling New Ways of Thinking
- Determine differences between a growth mindset and a fixed mindset
- Judge Blind Spots, Mental Models, Patterns and Sense-Making
- Evaluate Relationship Between Complexity and Business Agility
- Relate with Managing Dilemmas, Paradoxes and Polarities
Value, Design Thinking and Lean Startup
- Develop Value Model
- Apply Design Thinking tools (“empathy map for the case study”)
- Develop value and growth hypothesis
- Develop Business Model Canvases
Lean System Thinking and Frameworks
- Applying Lean Systems Thinking in identifying waste
- Describe Change and Polarity management model
- Develop Kanban System for Flow-based Systems
- Compare Flow and Iterative Framework
- Determine the purpose of selected metrics
Need Some help? WhatsApp/Call on +91-9990451444 or Email at email@example.com
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
11 Jan – 1 Feb 2021
3 hrs – Every Monday: 4 Sessions
|US & Canada||8:00 – 11:00 PM EST(USA)
7:00 – 10:00 PM CST(USA)
6:00 – 9:00 PM MST(USA)
5:00 – 8:00 PM PST(USA)
12 Jan – 2 Feb 2021
3 hrs – Every Tuesday: 4 Sessions
|Australia||12:00 PM- 3:00 PM AEST|
|New Zealand||2:00 – 5:00 PM NZST|
|Hong Kong||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM HKT|
|UAE||5:00 – 8:00 AM GST|
|India & Srilanka||6:30 – 9:30 AM IST|
|USD 700 540 Available till 5th January|
|Trainer: Saket Bansal|
11 Feb – 4 Mar 2021
3 hrs – Every Thursday: 4 Sessions
|US & Canada||5:30 – 8:30 AM EST(USA)
4:30 – 7:30 AM CST(USA)
3:30 – 6:30 AM MST(USA)
|Australia||9:30 PM – 12:30 AM AEST|
|UK, London||10:30 AM – 1:30 PM BST|
|Hong Kong & Singapore||6:30 PM – 9:30 PM HKT|
|UAE||2:30 PM – 5:30 PM GST|
|Saudi Arabia||1:30 PM – 4:30 PM AST|
|Germany & France||11:30 AM – 02:30 PM CEST|
|India & SriLanka||4:00 PM – 7:00 PM IST|
|USD 700 540 Available till 26th January|
|Trainer: Saket Bansal|
What will you learn?
Our four live virtual sessions spread across multiple weeks and many offline activities help you in achieving the following learning objectives:
- The mindset and culture that instills business agility
- A blueprint for change based on current thinking in the management and human dynamics
- The strategies to help evaluate the work practices and develop them
- How to describe the client(s) and how to add value to them
- How to view everything as an experiment, with a confirmed validity check and hypothesis or disproved with actual empirical data
- How to use maps of value sources, Kanban values, principles and standards
- How to apply agile and lean thinking to eliminate waste and build a room for innovation
Who should attend?
This virtual session (ICP-BAF) will benefit:
- Current and aspiring Business Agility Leaders
- Agile Coach / Consultants
- Business Change Agents
- Business Leaders / Managers
- Product Owners / Product Manager
- Product Managers
Deep understanding of Agile Values and Principles is needed for this program, having 3 years of experience in applying agile will be beneficial.
We are a professional training team, and we like to give a personal level of support before, during and after the class. On successful completion, each participant will receive:
- ICAgile Business Agility Foundation Certification (ICP-BAF) From ICAgile
- 6 strategic, 4 Leadership, and 6 Technical PMI PDUs
- 16 SEUs
- ICP-BAF Certificate is valid for a lifetime
Q. What is ICAgile?
A. The International Agile Consortium (ICAgile) is an international organization headquartered in Virginia, USA, with worldwide recognition for its Agile-related training tracks. Please find more details here… https://icagile.com/
Q. What is Business Agility?
A. Business agility is the ability of an organization to:
- Adapt quickly to market changes, both internally and externally
- Respond rapidly and flexibly to customer requirements
- Adapting and leading change productively and cost-effectively without compromising quality
- Continue to have a competitive advantage
- Identifying customer’s needs to serve them in a better way
Q. How Business Agility can help the organization?
A. Business Agility is an ability to inspect and adapt at an organizational level. It helps the team to inspect and adapt to a complete business model including the way organization is designed, the way people think in the organization, the type of product they are making, the type of technology they are using, the type of the customer’s segment they are serving, the channel of delivery they are using, etc.
Q. How Business Agility can help you in your career growth?
A. Many coaches and consultants aspire to use their expertise in enabling organizations to inspect and adapt. To sustain in the market, the organization can’t keep doing what they have been doing earlier because the competition is changing, the customer needs are changing, and the technology is also changing. Looking at the demand for Business Agility, the need for professionals who are having skills in Business Domain is increasing day by day as per the current scenario which can help you in your career growth.
Q. How do I achieve Certification in Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) from ICAgile?
A. ICAgile certified course: ICAgile ICP-BAF Certification is issued successfully after completion of this course.
Q. How do I introduce this course to my facility to train my team on Agility in business?
A. iZenBridge offers Private Team Training that can save time and travel costs by actually training the entire team at a convenient location. We manage all the information including travel by professor, tailor-made content, detailed course materials, shipping and setup, and teardown equipment.
Q. What is the validity of the ICP-BAF certificate?
A. The ICP-BAF certificate is valid for a lifetime. It does not require additional expenditure to renew every few years.
Q. What is the certification process for ICP-BAF?
A. Once you join our virtual ATF program, you will participate in an online session, as indicated in the schedule and you are also expected to complete program assignments. On the successful completion of all classes and the assignments, you will be awarded ICP-BAF certification.
Q. What is the certification fee for ICP-BAF?
A. The cost of certification is included in the ICP-BAF training fee, you need not pay anything separately.
Q. I am interested in this program. What do I need to study or prepare before I attend the classroom program?
A. Participants were expected to have a good working knowledge of Agile and Scrum. If you’re new to Agile or Scrum, we recommend that you read the basics. Work experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Product Owner or Agile Project Manager would be a definite plus.
Q. Is this virtual program effective?
A. Yes, we’ve already done many virtual Agile Coaching batches. The session does achieve the intended goals effectively. The participants get an opportunity to learn from live examples and case studies.
Q. How much time does it take for the certification process?
A. The certification process at ICAgile is quite smooth. You can expect to receive your certificate within a few days of training, no later than a week.
Q. What if I find it difficult to follow the class schedule because of some unscheduled events?
A. We support you in moving to other groups of the same or different times, you can take such rescheduling option up to 6 months of enrolling in the class. You can finish say two sessions with one group and the remaining two with other groups.
Q. What if I don’t find the session relevant for me
A. We assure 100% satisfaction and in order to achieve it, we give you a 100% refund if you don’t find the program relevant for you. In order to achieve this refund, you need to report your discontinuation after the first session.
Q. What is Cancellation/Refund & reschedule policy for ICP-BAF certification?
- All the cancellation and reschedule requests must be notified over email.
- Requests received any time prior to class will get 100% refund. Within 7 working days.
- You could reschedule your missed sessions within 12 months.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following countries/Cities
US, Canada ,UK, London, Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Florida, New York, Washington, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Cairo, Columbia , Wellington, New Zealand , Fishers , Toronto ,Germany, Denmark France ,Chile, Santiago ,Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Prague, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Arabia ,Riyadh, UAE ,Dubai, Egypt, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Nigeria, ,Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila
Director, Project Management Professional (PMP)® & Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Trainer, iZenBridge
Saket Bansal is the Founder of iZenBridge, a global education provider dedicated to improving the employability of working professionals. Saket started his professional career as a developer, and from the last eight years, he is in education and consulting. Saket facilitates training on Business Agility, SAFe, Disciplined Agile, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation and Coaching skills. Saket is helping start-ups, mid-size organizations and big corporates in developing high performing teams and achieving business agility.