ICAgile Certified Professional - Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF)
Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) Virtual (26 – 27 February 2022 EST)
8 hrs – Sat & Sun: 2 Sessions
6:00 am – 2:00 pm EST (GMT-5)
4:30 pm – 12:30 am IST(GMT+5.5)
The ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Foundations® (ICP-BAF) certification is provided by the globally renowned “ICAgile.” If you are an Agile Coach or responsible any Agile transformation project, this program is for you. Agile based approaches are helping organizations to adapt to changing business needs, and now organizations are looking to develop ability where business systems can rapidly respond to change. This program helps you in developing skills to assist the transformation of organizations from Traditional models of management and corporate governance to modern models that are built for Agility. The program covers topics like Leadership, Lean System Thinking, Managing Change, Network Organization, Developing People, and Design Thinking. The program is developed by blending theory with case studies to facilitate your study journey towards mastery.
We are providing this training in Bangalore and for busy professionals we have online live program as well…Soon we will conduct the classroom training in Delhi NCR.
Introduction to Business Agility
- Determine the need of Business Agility for your context
- Identify business drivers that are forcing the organization to learn a new way of thinking
- Illustrate underlying values, principles and dimensions of Business Agility
- Evaluate the case for empowering teams
Compelling Vision, Focus and Clarity of Purpose
- Develop Compelling Vision and Clarity of Purpose
- Apply techniques to understanding Business and Emerging Markets
- Apply tools to improve awareness of customer/stakeholder context
- Develop Empathy Map, Business Model Canvas and path to Business Agility
Enabling New Ways of Thinking
- Determine differences between a growth mindset and a fixed mindset
- Judge Blind Spots, Mental Models, Patterns and Sense-Making
- Evaluate Relationship Between Complexity and Business Agility
- Relate with Managing Dilemmas, Paradoxes and Polarities
Value, Design Thinking and Lean Startup
- Develop Value Model
- Apply Design Thinking tools (“empathy map for the case study”)
- Develop value and growth hypothesis
- Develop Business Model Canvases
Lean System Thinking and Frameworks
- Applying Lean Systems Thinking in identifying waste
- Describe Change and Polarity management model
- Develop Kanban System for Flow-based Systems
- Compare Flow and Iterative Framework
- Determine the purpose of selected metrics
- The mindset and culture that instils business agility
- A blueprint for change based on current thinking in the management and human dynamics
- The strategies to help evaluate the work practices and develop them
- How to describe the client(s) and how to add value to them
- How to view everything as an experiment, with a confirmed validity check and hypothesis or disproved with actual empirical data
- How to use maps of value sources, Kanban values, principles and standards, Agile and lean thinking to eliminate waste and build a room for innovation
Who should attend?
This two-day session (ICP-BAF) will benefit:
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Master
- Project Managers
- Change Agents / Change Manager
- Current and aspiring Business Agility Leaders
- Business Change Agents
- Business Leaders / Managers
- Product Owners / Managers
There are no formal prerequisites for this program. However, at least 3 years of work experience would be beneficial.
We are a professional training team, and we like to give a personal level of support before, during and after the class. On successful completion, each participant will receive:
- ICAgile Business Agility Foundation Certification (ICP-BAF) From ICAgile
- 6 strategic, 4 Leadership, and 6 Techical PMI PDUs
- 16 SEUs
- ICP-BAF Certificate is valid for a lifetime
Q. What is ICAgile?
A. The International Agile Consortium (ICAgile) is an international organisation headquartered in Virginia, USA, with worldwide recognition for its Agile-related training tracks. Please find more details here… https://icagile.com/
Q. What is Business Agility?
A. Business agility is the ability of an organisation to:
- Adapt quickly to market changes, both internally and externally
- Respond rapidly and flexibly to customer requirements
- Adapting and leading change in a productive and cost-effective manner without compromising quality
- Continue to have a competitive advantage
Q. How do I achieve Certification in Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) from ICAgile?
A. ICAgile certified course: ICAgile ICP-BAF Certification is issued successfully after completion of this course.
Q. How do I introduce this course to my facility to train my team on Agility in business?
A. iZenBridge offers Private Team Training that can save time and travel costs by actually training the entire team at a convenient location. We manage all the information including travel by professor, tailor-made content, detailed course materials, shipping and setup and teardown equipment.
Q. What is the validity of ICP-BAF certificate?
A. The ICP-BAF certificate is valid for a lifetime. It does not require additional expenditure to renew every few years.
Q. What is the certification process for ICP-BAF?
A. Once you join our 2 day ATF program, you will participate in the session, as indicated in the schedule. After every session, you will get an assignment, which needs to be submitted before the next class. On the successful completion of all classes and the assignments, you will be awarded ICP-BAF certification.
Q. What is the certification fee for ICP-BAF?
A. The cost of certification is included in the ICP-BAF training fee, you need not pay anything separately.
Q. I am interested in this program. What do I need to study or prepare before I attend the classroom program?
A. Participants were expected to have a good working knowledge of Agile and Scrum. If you’re new to Agile or Scrum, we recommend that you read the basics. Work experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Product Owner or Agile Project Manager would be a definite plus.
Q. How much time does it take for the certification process?
A. The certification process at ICAgile is quite smooth. You can expect to receive your certificate within a few days of training, no later than a week.
Q. Are there any alumni or group discounts available for this program?
A. Yes, our alumni discount will also apply to this training, and there will be group discounts for 3 + candidates. Please contact our sales team for details. No discount applicable to the Earlybird price.
Upcoming Virtual Trainings
Director, Project Management Professional (PMP)® & Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Trainer, iZenBridge
Saket Bansal is the Founder of iZenBridge, a global education provider dedicated to improving the employability of working professionals. Saket started his professional career as a developer, and from the last eight years, he is in education and consulting. Saket facilitates training on Business Agility, SAFe, Disciplined Agile, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation and Coaching skills. Saket is helping start-ups, mid-size organizations and big corporates in developing high performing teams and achieving business agility.
ICP-BAF, ICP-ACC, CSM, PSM I, PSPO II, Prince2
Dare Oduale is an innovator, who is always keen on helping organisations implement new and improved practices in product, process and people experience.
As a certified Agile Coach and Business Agility Facilitator; he helps organisations create, manage and accelerate innovative change that delivers business growth, earns customers trust; and produce lasting happiness for all.
He has worked and consulted with various organisations across: Strategy Consulting, e-Commerce, VC Fund, Insurance, RegTech, and Energy.