About ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Project and Delivery Management (ICP-APM) Training
If you are working in a complex delivery environment and you are taking multiple approaches along in order to meet the customer’s needs then this program is for you as it can help you in designing your Delivery Approach. Agile Project and Delivery Management (ICP-APM) Certification is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile). The program enables you to develop and lead delivery using different delivery modes. It also includes fundamental Agile concepts of adaptive planning, customer collaboration, and value-driven delivery in a dynamic environment. It is also an advanced certification for those who are already familiar with the Agile approach and wish to take up their skills in project and delivery management for Agile teams.
We offer five virtual live sessions in a month and each session is three hours long. The course is designed specifically for busy professionals who are all packed up in working hours. Our online live ICP-APM program would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have a knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Manager without sacrificing your office. You will be required to have approx. 20 hours of self-study for better understanding. There will be both individual assignments as well as group assignments for the participants. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. For all the participants, complete content is available at eLearning.izenbridge.com. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. To get Certified, one must complete all assignments and attend live virtual sessions. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive certification from the International Agile Consortium (ICAgile).
What will you learn?
Our ICP-APM virtual sessions help you in achieving the following learning objectives i.e how to:
- Create strategies for the high-performance team and structure the rapid feedback.
- Determine the appropriate delivery model for current deliveries.
- Analyze and demonstrate the ability to articulate Agile contracting, procurement and outsourcing in the team.
- Apply the ability to work with governance, audit, and compliance in Agile environments.
- Understand the outcome and incremental value delivery.
- Remember the ability to plan and monitor in an adaptive context and create visualization and feedback loops.
One session will be of 3 hours, please check timezone in the table given below –
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
- If you enroll for the ICP-APM course it will cost USD 560 alone, but if you will enroll for both ICP-APM and PMI-ACP courses then the cost will be USD 660.
- If you enroll for the ICP-APM course then you will earn 16 PDUs, but if you will enroll for both ICP-APM and PMI-ACP courses then you will earn 37 PDUs.
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, to get the maximum of this course, prior knowledge of the Agile mindset and related practices is beneficial.
To get certified, one must attend all live virtual sessions, go through the lesson insights from our e-learning portal and complete all the assignments.
Once all the above tasks have been completed, we will upload your details at ICAgile.com. You will receive an email to give feedback about the course. Once done with the feedback, you will get an email to claim your certificate. Your ICP-APM certification will be received via email.
On successful completion of this training process, you will become ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Project Management.
We are a professional training team, and we like to give a personal level of support before, during and after the class. On successful completion, each participant will receive:
- A certificate titled “ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Project Management ” (ICP-APM). It is a lifetime valid certificate by ICAgile
- Access to an E-learning course that refers to ICP-APM knowledge areas, and open discussions whenever you need it.
Why ICP-APM certification with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. Our training and certificates will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the ICP-APM online training session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Our ICP-APM certification and training session is low on cost and high on the value that means it’s a value for money Workshop. Everything you learn, you can apply to your job. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who will help you design a career path of your choice, help you grow faster in your career and also guide you perfectly throughout the Agile Project and Delivery Management journey.
- Trained 5000+ professionals worldwide
- Facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Low on cost, high on value
- Real-world support and grooming
Director, Project Management Professional (PMP)® & Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Trainer, iZenBridge
Saket Bansal is the Founder of iZenBridge, a global education provider dedicated to improving the employability of working professionals. Saket started his professional career as a developer, and from the last eight years, he is in education and consulting. Saket facilitates training on Business Agility, SAFe, Disciplined Agile, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation and Coaching skills. Saket is helping start-ups, mid-size organizations and big corporates in developing high performing teams and achieving business agility.