A program to develop understanding of Agile based project management
Goal of this program is to explore need behind agile, using KANBAN as agile framework, how KANBAN works in IT environment, and how it can help in solving development problems. It also provides deep dive concepts of various agile topics.
This program gives you various project context best suited for software development projects.
- 28+ hours of videos and quizzes after each chapter.
- 30 PDUs for PMP®, PM-ACP®, and PMI-PBA® renewals (PMI Talent Triangle Aligned)
- 10 PDUs of Technical Project Management Skills
- 9 PDUs of Strategic Skills
- 11 PDUs of leadership Skills
- 60 days’online content access.
- Support in clearing concepts and doubts via FORUM.
This program is 100% aligned to PMI Talent Triangle of new PMI CCRS requirement for maintaining your existing PMI certificates.
Enroll in our online agile awareness program, it will help you in Implementing Agile Based Project Management.
We chronologically arranged logical division of the course that makes studying pattern simple.
- What is Agile: Need of agility in current business environment including agile values and principles
- Agile and Project Management: Understand agile based project management in PMBOK terms.
- When to use Agile: Software development methods are selected based on various project characteristics, this section discusses various project characteristics.
- Doing Projects in Agile: A conceptual learning about how to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close the project.
- How Roles Changes in Agile: This sections covers information about how key result areas of developers, project managers, business analyst, PMO, tester, system architects etc. changes in agile environment
- Knowing and Using Kanban: This section covers frequently seen software development problems, basics of Kanban, conceptual understanding of principles of Kanban, Kanban in Action, and how Kanban helps in solving software development problems.
- Extended Video Content: Approx. 3 hours of extended video content is added to cover many agile topics in detail to help you in clarifying concepts in more detail.
Q1. Can I enrol in this program without having any project management experience?
A. Yes, the program is intended to introduce agile to the audience. Many of you may have an idea about agile but here first we explore why we need agile . Once we know the need behind agile we get into knowing Agile well.
Q2. I am PMP® certified; can I use these PDUs for renewing my PMP®?
A. Yes, you can earn 30 PDUs for your PMP® renewal which are aligned with PMI Talent Triangle. This program gives you 10 PDUs for technical project management skills, 9 PDUs for strategic skills, and 11 PDUs for leadership skills, which fulfill the requirement of 8 PDUs in each skill individually.
Q3. I am PMI-PBA® certified; can I use these PDUs for renewing my PMI-PBA®?
A. Yes, you can earn 30 PDUs for your PMI-PBA® renewal which are PMI Talent Triangle Aligned. This program gives you 10 PDUs for technical project management skills, 9 PDUs for strategic skills, and 11 PDUs for leadership skills, which fulfill the requirement of 8 PDUs in each skill individually.
Q4. am PMI-ACP® certified; can I use these PDUs for renewing my PMI-ACP®?
A. Yes, you can earn 30 PDUs for your PMI-ACP® renewal which are PMI Talent Triangle Aligned. This program gives you 10 PDUs for technical project management skills, 9 PDUs for strategic skills, and 11 PDUs for leadership skills,which fulfill the requirement of 4 PDUs in each skill individually.
Q5. How do I obtain a certificate?
A. At the completion stage of the program, you can fill in our PDU Request Form to receive 30 PDUs certificate from iZenBridge.
Q6. What if I have questions regarding the content?.
A. You can use our online forum (forum.izenbridge.com) to raise your queries. We interact with our students here.
Q7. Can I re-enrol in the program after 60 days?
A. Yes, you can re-enrol after 60 days, on a nominal renewal price.