Disciplined Agile In A Nutshell (CDA)
Certified Disciplined Agilists have demonstrated through a combination of formal training and knowledge assessment that they have a working understanding of Disciplined Agile (DA).
This virtual 8 hour classroom course (Disciplined Agile In A Nutshell) provides hands-on experience with agile solution delivery techniques. Disciplined Agile is an IT process decision framework for delivering refined agile solutions in the enterprise. It builds on the existing proven practices from agile methods such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Lean software development, and Agile Modeling to include other aspects necessary for success in the enterprise. Disciplined Agile provide guidance in making effective project plans for complex projects. It also provides methods of how to apply a full lifecycle approach, with lightweight milestones, effective metrics, and agile governance.
Participants will receive the certificate “Disciplined Agile In A Nutshell” from Disciplined Agile Consortium on successful completion of training and subsequent exam.
This virtual 8 hour workshop is not technical and is suitable for all team members, as it contains various group exercises to strengthen the principles learned. The workshop is especially helpful for those who are tasked with moving from traditional approaches to agile framework.
- One complimentary Certified Disciplined Agilist (CDA) test attempt when written within 30 days of the workshop end date, a $100 US value
- Upon workshop completion you are able to claim 7 PDU/Contact Hours, Category 3 from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Attendees earn the designation of Disciplined Agilist through the Disciplined Agile Consortium
- Learn methods to avoid costly agile adoption mistakes by starting with a full delivery lifecycle.
- Ways to combine all aspects of software delivery – architecture, design, testing, programming, leadership, quality assurance, data administration in a cohesive whole.
- Discover how to modify your agile process to reflect the actual situation you find yourself in.
- Gain hands-on experience with agile solution delivery techniques.
- IT practitioners who are new to agile and want to start their agile journey with an effective program involving agile solution delivery.
- Existing agile practitioners who want to grow in agile world by taking it to the next level.
- Senior IT Management with profound aspiration to gain deep understanding of how to take a disciplined approach to agile solution delivery.
- Agile practitioners who want to become CDA (Certified Disciplined Agilist) or CDAP (Certified Disciplined Agilist Practitioner.