Certified Disciplined Agilists have demonstrated through a combination of formal training and knowledge assessment that they have a working understanding of Disciplined Agile (DA).
This virtual 8 hour classroom course (Disciplined Agile In A Nutshell) provides hands-on experience with agile solution delivery techniques. Disciplined Agile is an IT process decision framework for delivering refined agile solutions in the enterprise. It builds on the existing proven practices from agile methods such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Lean software development, and Agile Modeling to include other aspects necessary for success in the enterprise. Disciplined Agile provide guidance in making effective project plans for complex projects. It also provides methods of how to apply a full lifecycle approach, with lightweight milestones, effective metrics, and agile governance.
Participants will receive the certificate “Disciplined Agile In A Nutshell” from Disciplined Agile Consortium on successful completion of training and subsequent exam.
This virtual 8 hour workshop is not technical and is suitable for all team members, as it contains various group exercises to strengthen the principles learned. The workshop is especially helpful for those who are tasked with moving from traditional approaches to agile framework.
- One free Certified Disciplined Agilist test attempt when written within 30 days of the course end date, a $200 USD value.
- Upon workshop completion you are able to claim 7 PDU/Contact Hours, Category 3 from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Attendees earn the designation of Disciplined Agilist with the first year of membership free, a $50 USD value
- Learn methods to avoid costly agile adoption mistakes by starting with a full delivery lifecycle.
- Ways to combine all aspects of software delivery – architecture, design, testing, programming, leadership, quality assurance, data administration in a cohesive whole.
- Discover how to modify your agile process to reflect the actual situation you find yourself in.
- Gain hands-on experience with agile solution delivery techniques.
- IT practitioners who are new to agile and want to start their agile journey with an effective program involving agile solution delivery.
- Existing agile practitioners who want to grow in agile world by taking it to the next level.
- Senior IT Management with profound aspiration to gain deep understanding of how to take a disciplined approach to agile solution delivery.
- Agile practitioners who want to become CDA (Certified Disciplined Agilist) or CDAP (Certified Disciplined Agilist Practitioner.
Need Some help? Call Giri 9212612497
Certified Disciplined Agilist (CDA) training course
- Introduction to Disciplined Agile (DA)
- Scaling agile for mission-critical enterprise endeavors
- Avoiding mistakes that drive poorly run agile projects to chaos
- Effectively initiating an agile project
- Transitioning as an individual to agile
- Incrementally building consumable solutions
- Deploying agile solutions into complex production environments
- Adapting your governance strategy for agile projects
- Inception Phase: Initiating a Disciplined Agile Project
- Construction Phase: Building Consumable Increments of your Solution
- Transition Phase: Releasing the Solution to your Stakeholders
- Summarizing the workshop
Q. Why should I go for CDA?
A. CDA – Certified Disciplined Agile is a credential offered by Disciplined Agile Consortium®. If you are an IT practitioner or Agile practitioner and want to take agile practice to the next level or want to gain a deep understanding of how to take a disciplined approach to agile solution delivery then this is the right certificate for you.
Q. Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
A. Yes, you can claim 7 PDU/Contact Hours, Category 3 from the Project Management Institute (PMI) after completion of this program.
Q. What do I need to attend training for this certification?
A. The only requirement is basic concepts of agile methods such as Scrum.
Q. Do I need to take any exam to for this certification, what is the fees for the same?
A. Yes, you have to take an online test, on the following link- http://disciplinedagileconsortium.org/yellowBelt
It will cost you USD 200.
Q. What is the duration of CDA online test and what is the passing percentage required for this certification?
A. The test for CDA is multiple choice questions with 25 questions; the duration of this test is 40 minutes. You must achieve 70% to pass the test.
Q. What is the duration of this training workshop?
A. Duration of the training is 7 Hours across 2 Weeks.
Director, PMP® & PMI-ACP® Trainer, iZenBridge
Saket Bansal is one of the leading agile trainers in India. He is a founder director of Delhi IT Professionals Meet Up group and iZenBridge Consultancy Private Limited.