SAFe® 5 Agile Product Manager (SAFe® 5 APM) is a designation offered by renowned organization “Scaled Agile”. This SAFe® 5 Agile Product Management virtual training certification program is ideal for you if you want to develop the right mindset, skills, and strategies to build successful products using Agile techniques – from beginning to retirement. As a professional, you will be required to apply design thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes in the organization by exploring the market needs. You will also learn how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback to deliver exceptional products and solutions.
Who should attend?
This online workshop will be beneficial for individuals who:
- Agile Coach /Consultant /Agile Trainer
- Product Manager /Project Manager
- Product Owner /Product leaders
- Business Owner /Business Analysts
- Product Marketing Manager /Product Management Team
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® 5 APM certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile principles and practices
- Attended at least one SAFe course
- Background in Product or Solution Management
- Experience being a Product Manager, Product Marketer, Product Owner, Business Owner, or bringing products to market.
We offer four days of SAFe® APM Virtual training program for two weekends. Our world-class experts are already on board who have been working with SAFe. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. We have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. Our online live SAFe® 5 APM session would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have a knowledge and understanding of the SAFe® 5 Agile Product Management without sacrificing your office. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the SAFe® APM course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. To get Certified, one must attend live virtual sessions and clear the SAFe® 5 APM exam. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive the certification of SAFe® Agile Product Management (SAFe® 5 APM).
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Training Schedule With Global Timings
(26 , 28 & 29 Nov’20 : 3 Sessions)
|US & Canada||11:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM CST
09:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST
08:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
|UK||4:00 PM – 12:00 AM BST|
|New Zealand||3:00 AM – 11:00 AM NZST|
|Chile, Santiago||12:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
|Trainer: Shyam Addanki|
Apply Coupon20% off)
What will you learn?
Our SAFe® 5 Agile Product Management virtual sessions will help you in achieving the following learning objectives i.e how to:
- Determine and apply design thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Evaluate and explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Identify and manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Illustrate and apply empathy to drive design
- Determine and perform product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Recognize and explore innovation in the value stream
- Analyzing your Role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously Exploring Markets and Users
- Driving Strategy with Market Segmentation
- Using Empathy to Drive Design
- Defining Product Strategy and Vision
- Creating Roadmaps to Build Solutions
- Delivering Value
- Managing Value Stream Economics
- Creating Innovation in the Value Stream
What will you get?
- SAFe® 5 APM Online Training with 100% success guarantee
- 100% Assured Scaled Agile certification
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certified SAFe® 5 Agile Product Manager digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals
- Course Fee includes Scaled Agile Certification Examination Fee
- Eligible to apply for 24 PDUs with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PBA certifications and 15 PDUs with the PMI-ACP certification.
- Eligible to apply for SEUs toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
- Certification is valid for 1 year, after that need to pay renewal fee: $295
- Continuous learning and support to advance your SAFe® 5 APM understanding
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
- Name – SAFe® 5 Agile Product Manager Exam
- Format – Multiple choice
- Delivery – Web-based (single-browser)
- Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® 5 APM course.
- Duration – 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75%)
- Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – The Second attempt can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Q. How the SAFe® Agile Product Management (APM) program enables Product Managers?
A. SAFe® Agile Product Management course helps the Product Managers in learning how to do the product management activities in a structured way. It assists Product Managers in learning, how to penetrating the marketplace, and creating an innovative product. The structured approach also enables Product Managers to do their jobs better than before.
Q. How the SAFe® APM program helps in achieving professional growth?
A. The SAFe® APM course will give you a structured approach with an understanding of how to become a Product Manager. This course includes topics like, what is the role of a Product Owner, what is the role of Product Manager, what is Customer-Centricity, what are the design thinking principles, how Product Managers build market segments, what are the different strategies in terms of exploring the market, and so on. The course moves on with a very sequential approach to make sure that learners can benefit from it. SAFe® APM program enables you in doing the gap analysis of your knowledge and skills so that you can find out the key areas that you need to improve. The course is also coupled with various simulations, case studies, and examples so that you can grab those concepts and build future skills easily.
Q: Can I ask for a refund if I can’t attend the program?
A: Yes, in the current situation we are giving a 100% refund/rescheduling if you can’t attend the program because of any reason.
Q: What if I feel this training was not right for me?
A: Let us know in 4 hours of starting the class, we will refund your full money.
Q: Where can I find more details about Scaled Agile?
A: You can find more information in the below links:
Q. What is Cancellation/Refund & reschedule policy for SAFe APM certification?
- All the cancellation and reschedule requests must be notified over email.
- Requests received any time prior to class will get 100% refund. Within 7 working days.
- After first day if you’re unable to attend due to any emergency, we will reschedule your class for future.
Q:How many PDUs and SEUs will I earn?
A: The detailed information of PDUs and SEUs are given as follows:
PDUs and SEUs
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
|Claim Code||4446TPZWMF||Duration||3 days||–|
Meet Our Trainer
Global Enterprise Agile transformation leader/Agile Coach with twenty plus years of experience in providing both strategic and tactical leadership across multi-million dollar engagements, managing client partnerships at the executive level while having operational oversight for all client interfaces, with a focus on meeting deliverable requirements, assuring overall quality of deliverables and ensuring overall customer satisfaction. Outstanding leadership & team building skills coupled with in-depth technical aptitude and focused process compliance with an ability to identify client’s business needs and work with both the client and huge cross-disciplinary teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
US, Canada, Florida, New York, Washington, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Las Vegas, Columbia, Toronto, San Diego , Los Angeles , Chicago , Miami , Toronto , Mississauga , Montreal , Quebec City , Ottawa , Vancouver , India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kerala, Kochi