Agile Trainer & Coach [AKT, KCP, ICP-ACC, CSP, Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification, KMP]
An Agile/Kanban Coach, with over 18 years of IT experience, Sanjay helps organizations learn and transition to Agile in an evolutionary/low-impact manner that aims to bring quick results while maintaining high motivation and low resistance. He has deep understanding of Agile/Kanban concepts and has helped start-ups, mid-size organizations and big corporates in their Agile journey.
About / Bio
Sanjay Kumar has over fifteen years of experience in developing and delivering software solutions for different domains such as finance, healthcare, retail and shipping. He has enjoyed different project roles, doing whatever it needs to ensure successful customer delivery – client interaction, requirements analysis, architecture and design, code development or project management.
Sanjay has been practicing Agile software development best practices for almost a decade – including automated testing, limiting work in progress, incremental delivery, faster feedback cycle and continuous improvement. Sanjay carries a strong technical foundation in object-oriented programming (Java/J2EE) and database design, and believes ‘working software’ is an essential yet a lower-level goal; it is ‘maintainable and testable software’ that truly classifies someone as a good programmer.
- AKT – Accredited Kanban Trainer from Lean Kanban University
- ICP-ACC – Certified Professional Agile Coach from ICAgile
- CSP – Certified Scrum Professional from Scrum Alliance
- ICP-ATF – Certified Professional Agile Team Facilitator from ICAgile
- KMP – Kanban Management Professional from Lean Kanban University
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® from PMI
- CSD – Certified Scrum Developer from Scrum Alliance