Certified Scrum Developer
What is Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Course?
Certified Scrum Developers have demonstrated through a combination of formal training and a technical skills assessment that they have a working understanding of Scrum principles and have learned specialized Agile engineering skills. This 3/5 day course provides hands-on instruction in the agile engineering practices. Engineering practices include agile architecture and design, test first approach, paired programming and behavior driven development.
- Soft copy of presentations and code examples
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Certificate
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
- 40 PDUs towards any PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® credential
- We also provide support in getting your advanced certificate like CSP or PMI-ACP®
- 20% discount on PMI-ACP® Classroom Programs, if bought in one month’s time
Path to CSD