SAFe® Scrum Master (SAFe® SM) is a designation offered by renowned organization “Scaled Agile”. This SAFe® Scrum Master virtual training certification program is ideal for you want to gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe organization. As a SAFe® professional, you will be required to focus on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum. You will explore the role of the Scrum Master and know how to plan and execute the Program Increment (PI). You will also learn the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the organization, and how to execute Iteration Planning. This SAFe® Scrum Master online training will also help you in understanding how to coach Agile teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale.
We offer a SAFe® Scrum Master virtual live session. The course is designed specifically for the professionals who are usually all packed up in working hours and who are still passionate about building high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach even in the difficult situation of COVID-19. Our online live SAFe® Scrum Master program would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have knowledge and understanding about the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment. You will be required to have approx. 20 hours of self-study for better understanding. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. To get Certified, one must attend live virtual sessions and clear the SAFe® SM exam. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive certification from the Scaled Agile.
What will you learn?
Our SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager virtual sessions help you in achieving the following learning objectives i.e how to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Discuss and facilitate Scrum events
- Determine and facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Explain and support effective Program Increment execution
- Contrast and support relentless improvement
- Identify and Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Recognize and support DevOps implementation
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
The SAFe® Scrum Master virtual program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enroll, you will receive an email with session details.
It will be mandatory to attend all the live sessions which will be highly interactive, with a lot of discussions and exercises to help you improve the skills. You will be required to clear the SAFe® SM exam. Once all the above tasks have been completed, we will upload your details at the Scaled Agile’s website. You will receive an email to give feedback about the course. Once done with the feedback, you will get an email to claim your certificate. Your SAFe® SM certification will be received via email.
On successful completion of this training process, you will be awarded the designation of SAFe® Scrum Master (SAFe® SM) by Scaled Agile.
Who should attend?
This workshop will be beneficial for:
- Program or Project Manager
- Scrum Master
- Team Lead
- Release Train Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Agile Coach
- Portfolio Manager
- Quality Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Delivery Manager
- Program Manager
What will you get?
- SAFe® SM Online Training with 100% success guarantee
- 100% Assured Scaled Agile certification
- 1-year membership with Scaled Agile
- Course Fee includes Scaled Agile Certification Examination Fee
- Eligible to apply for 15 PDUs with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- Eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals
- Certification is valid for 1 year, after that need to pay renewal fee: $100
- Continuous learning and support to advance your SAFe® SM understanding
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
- Name – SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Exam
- Format – Multiple choice
- Delivery – Web-based (single-browser)
- Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® Scrum Master course.
- Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 34 out of 45 (75%)
- Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – The Second attempt can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are extremely recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® SM certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Why SAFe® Scrum Master with iZenBridge?
We are one of the best certification training providers in the world. Our SAFe® SM virtual training will allow you to do this course from your desk. These live sessions will be highly interactive, with a lot of discussions and exercises to help you improve your skills. You will get a chance to freely share and discuss your challenges and experiences with the expert trainer and other global participants. We conduct doubt clarification webinars for a better understanding of all the concepts for our prestigious customers. Our Youtube channel includes hundreds of FREE videos to learn concepts in simple language. We also have 34,000+ youtube subscribers from more than 50 countries. Our courses are well recognized and receive 500+ enrollments every month. We believe in guiding our customers perfectly throughout the journey.
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Request a Call Back
Business Agility Faculty, SAFe 4 Program Consultant
Rakesh Singh has 28+ years of association with Siemens and expertise in Quality Management, Project Management, Lean/Agile transformation (SAFe 4.6 SPC) and numerous business excellence framework Rakesh offers Coaching, Consulting and Training services to potential clients.