SAFe Scrum Master Certification – Virtual
SAFe Scrum Master Certification – Virtual
(17,18,19,20 & 21 August EST)
3 hr – Mon To Fri: 5 Sessions
5:30 AM – 8:30 AM IST (GMT+5.5)
8:00 PM – 11:00 PM EST (GMT-4)
SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SAFe® 5 SM) is a designation offered by renowned organization “Scaled Agile”. This SAFe® 5 Scrum Master virtual training certification program is ideal for you if you want to gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master at a SAFe enterprise level. As a SAFe® professional, you will explore the role of the Scrum Master and know how to plan and execute the Program Increment (PI). You will also learn the key components of Agile at scale development, how the framework is facilitated throughout the organization, and how to execute Iteration Planning. This SAFe® 5 Scrum Master online training will also help you in understanding how to coach Agile teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale.
We offer a SAFe® 5 Scrum Master virtual live session. Our weekend batch of SAFe® 5 SM course is specifically designed for you considering your busy schedule of five days. Our online live SAFe® 5 Scrum Master program would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have knowledge and understanding about the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. To get Certified, one must attend live virtual sessions and clear the SAFe® 5 SM exam. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive certification from the Scaled Agile..
Who should attend?
Anyone who is new to the role of Scrum Master or individuals who wants to understand the role and apply it in the SAFe organization. Such professionals may include:
- New or existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
- Agile Coach
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are extremely recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® 5 SM certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
What will you learn?
Our SAFe® 5 Scrum Master virtual sessions will help you in achieving the following learning objectives i.e how to:
- Discuss Lean-Agile leadership to help the team embrace SAFe core values
- Articulate and describe the Scrum in SAFe enterprise
- Explore team facilitation skills for the team’s progress toward team goals
- Articulate and teach problem-solving techniques to the team for the relentless improvement
- Facilitates meetings and team learning events
- Present how Scrum Master supports the product owner to manage the backlog
- Explore how SAFe Scrum Master supports SAFe adoption
- Present SAFe Scrum Master responsibilities on the Agile Release train
- Illustrates team coordination with other teams
- Perform facilitation for preparation and readiness for ART events
- Present significance of supporting estimation activities
- Name – SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Exam
- Format – Multiple choice
- Delivery – Web-based (single-browser)
- Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® 5 Scrum Master course.
- Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 34 out of 45 (75%)
- Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – The Second attempt can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Request a Call Back
What is the difference between SSM & CSM?
A. SSM Vs CSM
|You will learn team level events and large program level events that are needed in SAFe context like Scrum of Scrum, PI Planning, System Demo, Inspect and Adapt.||You will get a good understanding of scrum events for the scrum team.|
|You will learn how to work within and beyond scrum team roles like other teams Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineer, Product Management, System Architect, Business Owners, etc.||You will learn how to coach and mentor the development team and product owner.|
|You will learn to facilitate teams in meeting Iteration (Sprint Goals) and PI Objectives.||You will learn to facilitate the team in achieving Sprint Goals.|
|You will learn to facilitate team level and Program level events.||You will learn to facilitate team level events.|
CSM – If you want to start your Agile and Scrum Journey, then CSM is for you as through this course you will get the understanding regarding the essence of a scrum, its process, methodology, scrum roles and responsibilities, scrum ceremonies, and will also prepare you to succeed as a scrum master.
SSM – If you want to gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master at a SAFe enterprise level, then this course is for you as, through this course, you will explore the role of the Scrum Master, how to plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), how the framework is facilitated throughout the organization, and how to coach Agile teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale.
Q. Why should I go for SSM®?
A. SSM® – SAFe® Scrum Master is a Scaled Agile credential. If you want to gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master at a SAFe enterprise-level and lead the successful Agile teams, then this course will be beneficial for you. Our expert team of Agile coaches will guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
Q. What is the role of SAFe Scrum Master?
A. As a SAFe Scrum Master, You will learn team level events and large program level events that are needed in SAFe context like Scrum of Scrum, PI Planning, System Demo, Inspect and Adapt. You will work within and beyond scrum team roles like other teams Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineer, Product Management, System Architect, Business Owners, etc. You will facilitate teams in meeting Iteration (Sprint Goals) and PI Objectives. You will also facilitate team level and Program level events.
Q. What are the prerequisites to attend training for this certification?
A. There are no prerequisites for this course regardless of experience. However, the following requirements are recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
- Knowledge of Agile concepts and principles
- Understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working awareness of software and hardware development processes
Q. How do I get certified as a SAFe Scrum Master?
There are three steps involved in a SAFe Scrum Master certification process:
- Step 1: Attend the Leading SAFe course.
- Step 2: Attempt the SAFe Scrum Master online test by Scaled Agile.
- Step 3: Pass the test with a minimum score of 34 out of 45 questions answered correctly (75-per cent passing score).
Q . When can I take the test?
A. You will be able to take the test immediately after the training session and the examination fee will be included in the course fee.
Q . Is the certification fee included in my course fee?
A. Yes, the certification fee is also included in the cost of this course.
Q. Can I retake the test if I fail?
A. The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. After first attempts, you will be charged $50 for each additional attempt.
Q. What if I have more doubts?
A. For more query, feel free to contact us+91-9958297711 / 8884670012 or Email at email@example.com
Meet Our Trainer
Agile Coach and Trainer, PMP, PMI-ACP, SAFe 5.0 (SPC, SA, SM), ICP-ACC, ICP-BAF, CSM, CSPO
Pulasti Choudhary brings over 22 years of software engineering experience playing various roles such as developer, business analyst, architect, program manager, product owner and agile coach. He has successfully led small and large teams through their product development and agile transformation journey in organizations such as New York Stock Exchange, Royal Bank of Canada, Fannie Mae and Susquehanna International Group. He holds a masters of Software Engineering from SMU, masters of management from NYU and a bachelor of engineering from Mumbai University.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
US, Canada, UK, London, Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Florida, New York, Washington, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Cairo, Columbia, Wellington, New Zealand, Fishers, Toronto, Germany, Denmark France, Chile, Santiago, Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Prague, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, UAE, Dubai, South Africa, Egypt, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Nigeria, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kerala, Kochi.